Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Former Somali Warlord Abdillahi Yusuf in a fragile state - Video

Thankful   

You can call anyone whatever you want. I am just pointing out to Libaahe that insulting an elderly man a is very disrespectful, he posted this for no other reason but to make fun of his condition and taking a shot at him by commenting about the make believe blood he spilled. It would be similar to me insulting Egal when he was sick!

Completely unacceptable!

Somalina   

The Ethiopian invasion of Somalia, launched in late 2006 with
massive air, naval and logistical support
from the Americans, has resulted in the
displacement of 3.5 million people, 700,000 from the capital city of Mogadishu, alone. More than two-and-a-half million Somalis face starvation – a figure that could rise to three-and-a-half million by the end of this year.
A recent Amnesty International report on human rights violations in Somalia, said Ethiopian soldiers have begun
“slaughtering Somalis like goats”
– meaning, killing them by cutting their throats. Amnesty International’s Deputy Africa Director put it this way: “'The people of Somalia are being killed, raped, tortured; looting is widespread and entire neighborhoods are being destroyed.”

Glen Ford

Allah u naxariisto intii ku dhimatey gacanta Tigreyga iyo Xabashis.

lol@respect the eldery man.....NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME!

NinaNewyork cityey Cabdulahi yusuf anigu waxan odhan laha halooga yeedho Maxkamada aduunka eeh ku taala holland for crimes against The people of Mogadisho, Amiin ilahay ha u naxaristo dadki gacanta amxaarada iyo kuwii ay wateen ku dhintay

Ibtisam   

I didn't like AY when he was in power, didn't agree with his choices and methods, but I was sad to see him on UniTV tonight looking not so un-well, for that reason I have not opened this link.

AY is no longer in power and you don't have to mak dua for him or be kind to him, but we can leave him to his maker, and we should not be laughing at his condition. Dont be so heartless.

Saalax   

Thankful, boowe maxad igu haysata? i just posted the video and i feel kinda sorry for the old former warlord and his fragile state if you ask me.

Thankful   

Well that's not what you said. In fact here it is!

Dhiigii dadkii uu laayay ayaa haya.

You used it to take a shot at him.....if that's the kind if person you are, to speak of the sick or elderly...then fine.

Somalina   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

NinaNewyork cityey Cabdulahi yusuf anigu waxan odhan laha halooga yeedho Maxkamada aduunka eeh ku taala holland for crimes against The people of Mogadisho, Amiin ilahay ha u naxaristo dadki gacanta amxaarada iyo kuwii ay wateen ku dhintay

Hawshaas waa la wadaa as we speak awoowe.

Saalax   

So now it's wrong to mention the fact he was behind the slaughter of thousands of innocent people? yab yabkis.

abdi380   

I registered here a long time ago yet I've unfortunately never quite bothered to post in the forum. I just wanted to say that I find it all the more baffling that the people saying all this horrible stuff about Cubadllahi yusuf are Somalilanders, people who have never really lost any relatives or were the slightest bit affected by an action odayga has taken. Where is all this hate coming from? Surely it has nothing to do with the fact that he captured laascanood in 2003?? That would just be ridiculous so I'm really buffled as to why you guys are saying all this horrible stuff about him. Another thing I don't understand is that despite the fact that Moqdishu or xamar has been in a constant state of war for the past 20 years or so all the emphasis is almost always laid on how things played out post 2004/2005 (i.e. after yusuf took over), completely forgetting the decade and a half before that as if Somalia's woes and troubles started with the Ethiopian troops. Also is he really any different from Shariif with his amisom troops now. I mean the shelling is still continuing right now, only now instead of it being fired by an amxara guy it's done by a Ugandan. That's another thing I've never gotten as well. I'd also like to add that if Somalilanders want to really dwell on history and Cabdullahi yusuf's worlordism days how about the atrocities that your SNM which you people are so proud of and which your current president was part of committed on the people of ssc, makhiir, puntland and awdal. The killings, rapes, mass evictions etc. Or is only Cabullahi yusuf's "danbi" worth mentioning.

To Xaaji-xunjuf: I know you too well bro. Your nothing more than a qabilist so stop pretending as if you care the slightest bit about poor southern Somalis.

Ismalura   

Agah ! qof ba xanuunsan markaad maqasho ilaahey ha unaxariisto unbaa la dhihi jiray ee waa maxay bagbageynta?

Walahi it shocks me that people can store so much hatred in their hearts ! Acuudubilaah.

Somalina   

Soomalida waxay dhahaan “Cagtii meel joogi weydaaba mar beey ceeb la kulantaa.” Maanta meeshu joogo ka warama hee!

He should put a gun in to his mouth and end his misery already.

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Soomalida waxay dhahaan “Cagtii meel joogi weydaaba mar beey ceeb la kulantaa.” Maanta meeshu joogo ka warama hee!

He should put a gun to his mouth and end his misery already.

:D:D:D

Thankful   

Wow, people who have leaders that were part of the SNM which has been singled out by many western organizations for committing war crimes, which included among many other things, hiding among civilians as shields - are now calling others war criminals? I've mentioned Riyaale countless times, working for a service in the same area that crimes took place. But let me guess we will forget about the SNM and Riyaale right? We are going to actually name these guys as our leaders!

Give it a rest! The man is elderly and Allah (swt), will only judge his actions!

Like all of us!

Originally posted by NinaNC:

He should put a gun to his mouth and end his misery already.

adi xoogeey waxaa si kaa ah aan u malaynaa. caqligaaga nus maaho. lool. you are singing as if he is old because of something he did. the man is almost 90 years old and he had no functioning liver for 20 years. the fact he is still standing and talking like elder is a miracle. i am jealous.

bismilaahi. ilaahiyoo caqliga hanaga qaadin.

cabdulahi was fighting against alshabaab. your uncle is doing the same thing with help of uganda and brundaawi. give it a rest aan ku dhahay ha is daalin wax ku dhageesanaayo ma jirto.

peace.