Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Former Somali Warlord Abdillahi Yusuf in a fragile state - Video

kyz   

adeer argagaxiso ayuu leeynjiray kugabada diinta kabeensheegay waxkasta kuwaas waa waa jib in lakarbaasho marka odayga rabi haxafidee waa gaboobay asaagiis sareeta ayaa saxarada looga qaadaah marka waxaan oran karnaaa waa nin barakeesan waxee ilatahay in oo deersaday dadka cuqdada qabah oo masaakiintaa waxaan usheegaynaaa inee malayacniga joojiyaan hadii kale sharciga ayaa lahorkeenayaah

Thankful   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Yeah yeah Thankful Ethiopia invaded somaliland and occupied it for two years and they destroyed our capital plundered looted killed raped and burned down our holy mosques , this all happened according to you don't compare apples with oranges my friend ,Ethiopia invaded somalia and Abdilahi yusuf said it's oke just destroy Mogadisho raise your Ethiopian flag if you like slap me if you want gen gabre i could care less
:D
that was your Abdilahi yusuf what are you going to teach your grand kids Ethiopia was fighting on our behalf and was taking revenge on our traditional enemies
:D

You are accusing Ethiopia of all these things? So why is your government working with them so much? Why do they consider them to be closer then people from the South.....give it a rest!

Ethiopia has entered your enclave whenever they choose and your government says nothing about it. Buhoodle, Awdal are examples from this year alone! So if they have committed so many war crimes in the south why aren't you pissed your government is allowing them to come to your land!

Give it a rest.....we didnot call Egal anything and you and Libaahe should not say anything about Abdullahi Yusuf because he elderly.

There is a difference between having Ethiopia as your neigbouring country and letting your neighbours invade you and murder your citizens while your so called leader finds it absolutely normal that his neighbours invade him and destroy his capital and even slap him a few times . As long as his regional clan city garowe is spared he finds it completely normal. yet he claims to be the president of somalia from raskambooni till raas caseer weak i say , Thankful we are not pointing out Yeys Mistakes because he is Yey or because he is old or young we do it because he made real bad mistakes. And unfortunately he took part of destruction of somalia with his Ethiopian superiors and the tigray mercenaries who commmitted heinous crimes against the somali people,,while he was the so called president. So you can't compare Yey With the father of somaliland Honourable Maxammad xaji ibrahim Cigaal. The father of the republic never let his country be invaded by it's neighbours wether it was Ethiopia Djbouti or koonfuria. Thankful awoowo stop defending traitors these people destroyed your country Yey and all the other warlords.

Thankful   

Xaji, I will say it one more time.

Right now Ethiopians enter your enclave, your people in Boorama had to free prisoners that your government was about to turn over( I provided a link from a pro-government site). Has your government made an offical protest? If the Ethiopians raped and burned things down, then why are you not upset when they are used in your enclave? Whether it is for 2 years or 1 day, both governments remain silent when they enter Somalia, whether Awdal or the South!

My one and only point is that it is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Don't use the Ethiopians as an example when your government allows them to enter!

Let me break it down for you Ethiopia didn't invade Somaliland , Ethiopia and somaliland the two countries have an agreement both sides will work together to fight against those who are willing to cause instability in the region. wether its regional jabhads or irhaabis (terrorist) groups clan jabhads ssc etc.With the approval somaliland officals local police can cross the border to Ethiopia and vica versa.

You may have heard some of the kilinka shanaad administration visited Seylac a group of four people and some other Ethiopian officals from The Kilinka shanaad administration with the approval from our government.Now compare the Ethiopian delegation that visited seylac.

with the 30.000 Tigray mercenaries and War planes bombing Mogadisho day in day out Killings raping, raising their flag on your soil and even humiliating your president in such a demeaning way.

ANWAR   

Clearly this topic shows Somali country boys do not have the understanding of political respect

attacking an old man, weak, very weak

Xaji_Xunjuf: YOU ARE very weird

^^Anwar do you find it normal if your neighbours just invade you and kill your people and raise their flag on your soil.

And even if they slap the so called president he will turn the other cheek is that how a leader should lead a country?

STOIC   

I think we should show the elders culturally appropriate respect..Yes he is Frail and old, so What? Older people are complex combination and expression of their individual lifestyle and we can clearly see the man in the mirror is NOT in good health. I think you should cut the old man some slack and delete this topic!

Thankful   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Let me break it down for you Ethiopia didn't invade Somaliland , Ethiopia and somaliland the two countries have an agreement

Nice way to try and explain why your governmetn allows Ethiopians into your enclave to fight different groups or arrest people. The only reason the Ethiopians don't stay is because the threat has gone away, unlike the south which lasted 2 years.

I can bring you many sources, that are not even Somali that say Ethiopians entered you enclave and that local residents were furious. You need to stop denying things!

allvoices

It is reported that more than one thousand (1000) Ethiopia soldiers have entered awdal region of Somaliland for the last two days in response to the news of ONLF rebels in the region. The soldiers have come to search the mountains where more than 300 rebels are reported to be hiding.

This is the first time that Ethiopian troops entered the western part of Somaliland and is a significant embarrassment for the government lead by Silanyo. The fact that between 300-700 OLF fighters came to Somaliland territory and have crossed to Ethiopia as reported by the local news websites is the first sign of the drastic decline in Somaliland security since Kulmiye took the leadership of the country.

NWSomalia.si

At least seven people were killed when Ethiopian soldiers clashed with residents of the northern Somali town of Buhoodle on the border of the northern regions of Puntland and Somaliland, residents said on Friday.

Somalis in south central regions say Ethiopian troops routinely venture across the border and clash with Islamists controlling their towns.

This is the first time soldiers from the neighbouring country are fighting militia in the semi-autonomous and breakaway regions in the north.

“The Ethiopians have been on our side in Buhoodle for seven days. I don’t know how the fighting began but I have seen 11 wounded people being taken to hospital,” Mohamed Elmi, an elderly man in the town, told Reuters.

ANWAR   

Xaji_Xunjuf: WE ALL know every somali leader need neighbours 2 help him, soo just stope with the ''MY boss is better the your boss''

Thankful   

I agree this topic is disgusting and should never have been posted! Taking advantage of another elderly person to insult them.

You don't call Riyaale former NSS station chief torturer, so no need to call AY Warlord.

Thankful: those that you see as leaders are warlords to some and that's what you need to accept. All you do is bring up Riyaale and links to nss blah blah blah.

Originally posted by Thankful:

You don't call Riyaale former NSS station chief torturer, so no need to call AY Warlord.

I choose to not call Riyaale out for that because I do not acknowledge it. You are more than welcome to call him that. I will however call A/Y a warlord.

Its pretty simple