Sign in to follow this  
Ducaysane

Next Prime minister

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Madaafiicda u Muqdishu keliya la dhacay with the help of the Tigrey mafia weli way muuqdaan, haddaad rabto visual waa kuu keenaa so you can see how competent of a leader he was. I will also bring you the stats on how many people died, and how many fled the south because their homes were burned to the ground. Check the IDP site please if you think I'm exaggerating.

Anyways this thread is not about him so I won't get in to that.

Nina, for once in your life try to write the truth. Mo'ryaan Limited and Isbaaro Inc have ever since the early '90s been tearing Mogadishu down. Abdullahi Yusuf, naively thought he could help fix their insanity, but they all opposed him simply because he was from the **** block, and insisted on fueling their anarchy which is STILL so obviously destroying the very fabric of their humanity. And now that, he has gone, they have reverted to their customary ways of mayhem and disorder and death. So spare us the childish claptrap and for once in your life, focus your frustrations and attention on the REAL problem which is your clan in Mogadishu-- who can't seem to ever get enough of spilling each others blood.

As long as the petty blame games and finger pointing towards Mudane Abdullahi Yusuf continues, ceelasha biyaha will forever remain the living tomb of your people's misery and consistent heartache.

[ October 09, 2010, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Somalina   

How many clans are involved in the Mogadishu mayhem? Is it one clan? how many died under Aideed and how many died under Yey?

I'm afraid is you who need to revisit the history books adeer?

Either way, everyone knows what is taking place in Mogadishu, and who is involved. Reer Kismayo are ****-Block just incase you need a reminder.

Like I said before, open up a new thread so we can debate all day about your uncle's good deeds. Enough said.

[ October 09, 2010, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^^Niina darling are you still fighting the truth.

Lets leave Aydeed and Co for they are history.

Since 2005 we have had the Clan led Jihad. The two prominent leaders of this group were Xasan Dahir Aways and Sharif Ahmed.

Since 2005, they fought the warlords of Mogadishu and killed thousands of civilians.

Then they fought the TFG/Allies including Ethiopia & AMISOM. They lost oustide of Baidoa and then started an Urban war in Mogadishu again killing thousands and civilians fled.

Then they fought each other,. This time Sharif was the TFG and Xasan was the opposite side.

Again thousands are being killed and maimed and civilians fleeing.

Yet you blame Yey who has been retired for two years?. :confused:

Somalina   

Reer Mudug and reer Kismayo (no matter if it is **** or ****) destroyed my city, not Mudane Sharif. :D

Btw, your uncle is leading the points in terms of property destruction, death and IDPs.

[ October 09, 2010, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

How many clans are involved in the Mogadishu mayhem? Is it one clan? how many died under Aideed and how many died under Yey?

I'm afraid is you who need to revisit the history books adeer?

Either way, everyone knows what is taking place in Mogadishu, and who is involved. Reer Kismayo are ****-Block just incase you need a reminder.

Like I said before, open up a new thread so we can debate all day about your uncle's good deeds. Enough said.

How quaint! Reer Kismayo are now behind Mogadishu's endless anarchy? It is no longer Abdullahi Yusuf, is that so, Nina? Tell us, oh ye indignant one....where on earth is Sheikh indha Cade? Where is Sheikh Aweys? Where is Sheikh Sharif? and even Sheikh Maxamed Dheere? And tell us again, who is fighting who-- right now as we speak?

Nina, darling, Oscar Wilde once said, "To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul." So own up and accept yourselves for what you in Xamar are and what you've always been. Your wide eyed opinions have zero credibility and are tantamount to denying that which we all call, reality.

I believe, it about time you faced the truth, if not for your own sake, at least for your kinfolk. After-all, it is their blood SPECIFICALLY that is being constantly shed in Xamar, day in and day out.

[ October 09, 2010, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Reer Mudug and reer Kismayo (no matter if it is **** or ****) destroyed my city, not Mudane Sharif.

Now you sound delusional, "my city" yeah you built it all by yourserlf. Anyhow Sharif has played the leading role in its destruction since 2005, he went from Abu Al Shabaab to Abu AMISOM but the destruction is still ongoing.

My uncle took down the clan fantasy of the warlords and the Dalaby type and inflected heavy casualties on Al Shabaab who only came back strong after he retired.

Thanks to Sharif Ahmed. We have the Beledweyne bombing. Hotel Shaamo, Hotel Muna.

Nothing compares to these acts and it was done by the people Sharif led in 2005.

[ October 09, 2010, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Somalina   

Adeer it is my city, my great great grandfathers were born in it and built the roads your uncle bombed.

You said in that Sharif thread that your buddy Sakhar started "charity starts at home", if that is the case maxaa ilaa yaabtey markaan iri "my city"?

Your uncle can't show his face in downtown Sana, let alone Somalia. That is a fact that you can't digest.

Mr Somalia, facts are facts, and my people are not the only ones dying in Mogadishu. Check yourself please.

Adeer it is my city, my great great grandfathers were born in it and built the roads your uncle bombed.

You are funny and I like that, the fact that your great, great grandfather built a road in Mogadishu is ammusing, and the same one he built was destroyed on purpose by Yey.

I love the way that road survived all of the years of war and pillage waiting for Yey to destroy it.

Its documented in SOL, that after retirement Yey left for Garowe, visited major cities and towns, took part in the election and then left a month after he resigned.

He traveled in Somalia soil in that month more so than Sharif Ahmed in his two years as "President".

Thats a fact. :D

Mr Somalia, facts are facts, and my people are not the only ones dying in Mogadishu. Check yourself please.

Do you deny that "your people" are INDEED the majority of the people who bear the brunt of the heaviest fighting in Mogadishu?

Haatu   

Reer Mudug and reer Kismayo (no matter if it is D or H)

Nina, maxaa reer Kismaayo sheekadda usoo gelise?

Somalina   

What is a fact horta? when Ethiopia declared war on Somalia, what did your uncle do? I guess the Ethiopian prison does wonders for maniacs.

Your uncle is a dead man walking. That is a fact. And guess what, it is not only the **** block that want his head, but every block except for the Garoowe block that was cheerleading for the Ethiopian occupation.

Mr. S open up a thread adeer, as I have to come back to you to finish this once and for all. I gotta run now.

By the way, my people gobol ayay dhisteen (adeero) oo calan ayaaba u taagan. Marka ku noqo

Haatu, Raaskambooni clique iyo kuwa neefka iyo lacaga u uruurinaayo in Muqdishu la gubo ayaan ka hadlaayaa. Dhulkooda mey dhistaan intey xaasidnimada Muqdisho ku wadaan. Naga daaye dee.

[ October 09, 2010, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Akhyaarta hadal haan ma buuxiye-lets turn a page and find a common ground.

I'm assuming everyone wants peaceful Somalia and this is common goal. Lets open dialogue on how such goal be achieved.

Remember give and take.

Haatu   

Nina, Raaskaambooni clique waa kuwa dadkoodii gadey. You shouldn't blame reer Kismaayo for their actions. And be serious, these terrorists get their funds from every clan, not just them.

PS, Xamar cadeey Soomaali oo dhan bey ka dhexeysaa.

Che, kud :D

What is a fact horta? when Ethiopia declared war on Somalia, what did your uncle do? I guess the Ethiopian prison does wonders for maniacs.

And guess what, it is not only the **** block that want his head, Naga daaye dee.

You have got to love our Niina, she is still suffering form a deep seated fake Jihadi withdrawl symtomp. The Ethiopians, AMISOM, International community have not changed Habar Yar, Sharif Ahmed and you have. :D

The failure of Sharif Hotel is clear as day. His clan the ones you claim are after Yey, can not even protect him in Mogadishu, it takes the AMISOM trops Yusuf left behind to help out. While Yusuf in retirement can travel across Puntland protected.

That’s the difference here, you are still the one supporting the same killing of civilians in Mogadishu, before you was fighting “foreign invasion, occupation” now you are supporting Sharif Ahmed with the help of the AMISOM foreigners.

Now tell us about that road your great, great grandfather built again, where is it located exactly. :D

[ October 09, 2010, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Haatu-War Soomaaliyow nabada ma rabtid?

First thing we need is to accept everyone's uncle f*cked up.

The irony here is the men we defend have done nothing for their tribes, I mean seriously what warlord can say I improve the lives of my tribesmen. We are all poverty and dirty.