Sign in to follow this  
Ducaysane

Next Prime minister

Che: Adeer I am not sure why you bring Yusuf into this, since he has been proven to be the most competent leader these past 20 years.

Unlike Al Shabaab, Ala Shiekh and the clowns who are just wasting time.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Give Sharif a chance to name his PM first, guys
:D

Saakuu Libya aaday baa la lahaa. Qadafina waa in uu la soo tashadaa ;)

^^^The playmaker gets credit for your simple tap in.

Anyhow is it not ammusing that Ala Shiekh and Al Shabaab are all failing so well in front of our eyes. :D

Somalina   

Madaafiicda u Muqdishu keliya la dhacay with the help of the Tigrey mafia weli way muuqdaan, haddaad rabto visual waa kuu keenaa so you can see how competent of a leader he was. I will also bring you the stats on how many people died, and how many fled the south because their homes were burned to the ground. Check the IDP site please if you think I'm exaggerating.

Anyways this thread is not about him so I won't get in to that.

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Madaafiicda u Muqdishu keliya la dhacay with the help of the Tigrey mafia weli way muuqdaan, haddaad rabto visual waa kuu keenaa so you can see how competent of a leader he was. I will also bring you the stats on how many people died, and how many fled the south because their homes were burned to the ground. Check the IDP site please if you think I'm exaggerating.

Anyways this thread is not about him so I won't get in to that.

haye, tan oo sheeq shareef dadka ku leeynaayo maalin walbo ma tiriseey iyadona? did you count how many adeer shareef killed as well? lool. oh no adeer shareef is fighting against "enemy from within" and bad guy yeey wasn't. loool. Aamisom even murders camels.

soomali iiy qabyaalad. indho adeeg aa ka daranbo.

Yeey was an honest statesman. reerkiina lee mudqishu ka degi weesay markii yeey joogay. hadina idinkii lee waaye. look inside. open your eyes.

Somalina   

Go and count it adeer hasoo indha cadeyn halkan.

The dude can't even show his face in Somalia while Mudane Sharif will always be welcomed in Mogadishu...you do the math and stop wasting my time.

p.s. how many shaati does one need to prove his point horta? hmm

Che, stop acting strange son. If you look objectively, Yusuf comes of smelling of roses and the rest including your Hotel bombers Al Shabaab are looking like what they are, Incompetent bunch of cowards.

Niina: No need to start dear, you know the truth, when Yusuf was around he was fighting Al Shabaab. Beledweyne elders 60 were still alive. The kids who were killed in Hotel Shaamo were in school studiying hard, and the population of Mogadishu were being told clan tales, lovely ones which led them to flee the city.

Sharif Hotel's failure, can no longer be covered up with "Tigray mortars" because more people have died and more civilians targeted in the last two years than any time in history.

Was Sharif not the leader of Al Shabaab who sent forth the first suicide bomber?

Niina, adi waa indho adagtahey. ma xishootid miyaa.

waxaa hada la soo taagan tahay yeey killed more than shareef therefore sheeq shareef is better.

isn't the life of any somali sacred?

you get worked up anytime sheeq shareef sheekadosa la sheego. is deji.

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Sharif will always be welcomed in Mogadishu...you do the math and stop wasting my time.

Abdullahi Yusuf as President went to Beledweyne, Jowhar, Balcad, Afghoyee, Baidoa and in between. While retaining all of Puntland.

Sharif can not even step into Balcad for two years, under the protection of AMISOM he moves around Villa Somalia. Even his clan can not protect him. :D

Somalina   

Your uncle and his mafia killed my uncle in broad daylight.

Btw, reer beledweyne will never forgive your uncle for what he did to their town. Just a reminder.

If he is a competent leader, why is he a refugee in Yemen?.

Why not stay in the state that he created (PL)? ma is weydiisey taas?

Geesiyada ma dhuuntan adeer, geesi banaanka ayuu is keena, bini aadamna kama baqo. That should tell you something soo ma aha about his character...naga daaya sheekadaan, or open a new thread so we can debate on his accomplishments.

p.s. Daandureey, don't bring my xishood halkan, haddaadan diyaar u ahayn jawaabta aan ku siin doono. I'm sure you won't like it. Marka adiga wax isku fal bal first and get your facts straight.