Sign in to follow this  
Ducaysane

Next Prime minister

Buuxo, I like how he blames all the cancers of Mogadishu on others, but his own. Shareeco iyo Fiqi aan bartay ku yeh, qandho qalooc kuu gashay dheh :D

Somalina   

Somalida dhan soo farta iskuma fiiq fiiqdo? how is he any worse?

Aniga waan dhihi lahaa, iska celi kuwaas wejiga duuduban ee magaaladaada soo weeraray intaad war ka badan iska dhaafdo...lol

Maskiinka is feeling helpless-caught between Al-Shabaab and AMISOM ironically neither of which any allegiance to qabiil.

One thing is sure, waagii qabiilka lagu riti kacsan jirey came to pass. Had this been 91, this man would be hero.

Duke, I was just trying to help!!

Che, I heard Sudi has retired from the (warlordism)team, so this guy is the man in the making.. :D:D

I say let "Sheikh" Isse has his 15 mins fame.

Somalina   

lol@Gheelle...Maxamed Dheere meel uu Kaaraan sheeganaayo maxaa haray? odeyga reer mudug ma jeclo koley, sida lay sheegey. loool

GD, of course...meesha PL maa u maleysey? lol

Maanta magacee u sareeya ayaan ka wadey inadeer, hurdada ka kac odeyahoow. icon_razz.gif

Che, I heard Sudi has retired from the (warlordism)team, so this guy is the man in the making..

Duke-this one will fade into obscurity as well, afterall the lion of Puntland or I should say Somalia has retired as well ;):D