Sign in to follow this  
Ducaysane

Next Prime minister

Saalax   

Malika. There is already division. there is no hidden agendas of my support to southerners who want both the PM & The president. i honestly think they deserve it for numerous reasons.

Gabal is right.

Faroole succeeded to a certain degree to cancel out the secessionist claim. In both development fund allocation as well as in the security policy formation toward the horn, Somaliland, Puntland and the South are seen in the realm of Somali politicking. And in that well-expressed chess game, there is no political value to pick a PM from Puntland whose sole political theatre is in the South. Hence the advantage is with Gedo, and other Jubbooyinka communities (as long the slanderous 4.5 formula is in place).

With all the darts thrown out at the concept of federal Somali state, and with all of the ICG’s promotion of policy of separation, it’s noteworthy that none succeeded to stick. The realist view has thus far prevailed.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Polanyi:

There is a guy from my sub-clan with a Bachelors in Health and Social CAre. I heard he his in Nairboi. I'll keep yall updated. May god be with him.

:D:D nice one from the shabaabi.

you better not man...or else the pirates might just go it alone. :D

choose DONALD DUCK OR PETTER RABIT for the position of prime minister. I think they would be fine candidates for the job seeing that all those competing against them are less credible candidates... :D:D:D

These people man, :D