Sign in to follow this  
Ducaysane

Next Prime minister

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

Maalin kasta waxaad maqlaysaa amase akhrinaysaa "Berri baa la magacaabayaa". Berridaan ma dhammaato miyaa?

The last update I heard was it will be soon and that Col. Abdulkadir is ninka la hadal hayo inuuu noqonayo so far. Looba joogee insha Allaah.

It's not as easy task as some seem to think. The PM has to be a man who ticks a lot of boxes. There're folks calling the shots under the guise of "Djibouti Agreement". Then there's the 4.5 formula, Diaspora and the Pirate State. Sharmaake ticked all those boxes since he was Yey's advisor. Now there's Ahlu Sunnah in the mix. Sharif has to discuss cabinet options for the these interested parties (and others) with the potential PMs. The new PM cannot have the freedom others did if Sharif wants to come out of this in a stronger position. Chosing his advisor (an Asmara faction buddy Abdikarim Jama as Sophist seems to suggest) will back fire.

There's also the hungry parliamentarians and "International Community" in the frame.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Abu-S:

Abwaan,

Spoke to a senior person in Mog today; friday'da lama dhaafeyso odeyga.

S

lol..Abu - S. Waan la socdaa si fiican baad xog u haysaa, haddii nin uusan Xariif Xassan raalli ka ahayn la keeno meeshaan, Shariifka laftiisa soo looma yaabo? Xariif Xassan was humilated by the Aala-Shiikh group, when they told Adan Madoobe to hold a meeting for ministers and the Parliament was told to come for a meeting in order to speed up the process to get rid of Omar Abdirashid, while both Omar and Xariif Xasan were out of the country. Xariif Xassan tried his best to convince Sharif not to let Omar go but he was ignored. This guy xarash buu ugu fadhiyaa Sharif. Sharifkana wuxuu is leeyahay haddii aad qof aad ku qanacsan tahay keentid amaa Baarlamaanku afka ciidda u daraa oo adigana kula tagtaa! :D

Jacpher   

Somalia can't possibly do any worst than it's been the past two decades if this PM slot is skipped altogether. Too many xildhibaano, too many ministers, too many deputy ministers, pres and pm for this very poor, small country? If and any left over resources-ka maba ka badna these way too many officials.

Sophist   

General Duke: Today's "favourite" as it were is a reer Ugaas Sharmaake guy whose name is Adiwali. He briefly held head of te Animal Husbandary org before the 1990s. He is currenly works for Islamic Dev Bank. Our mutual friend assures me he is a good guy. He is now in Dubai and shall be in Mog tomorrow insha Allah.

It seems reer geddo ayaa ku leh sanadkaan.

Abwaan: Shariif Xasan does not want Abdikariim for reasons known to you and I but I am assured if he is named he will make it- they (alasheikh) have the numbers who will support him according to Villa Somalia.

Ayoub, I have no favourite candiate but I am reporting warka Nairobi yaala.

Abu S

Abwaan   

Abu S. I also heard about this guy early this morning. Is he Abdiwali or Abdiwahab? A former Agriculture minister?

Gabbal   

Libaahe, the U.S government's recent policy change with respect to the autonomous northern states was strictly designed to clarify the situation in the south for people most impacted by it and can have maximum influence where the stability of Somalia will be designed from.

Saalax   

Gabbal. Aslong as the PM is from the south sheikh shariff has a chance. I completely support people who want northerners to stay out of southern affairs for good since they are not from the south and the conflict doesn't effect them much compared to a southern native.

Let the new Era in somalia begin.

Polanyi   

There is a guy from my sub-clan with a Bachelors in Health and Social CAre. I heard he his in Nairboi. I'll keep yall updated. May god be with him.

Polanyi   

A bee Gee Cee E would also help, Malika get in there. ;)

ps. the person doesn't exist. I'm just mimicking the " he's a good guy with a phd, plenty experience,may god be with him, errm tolka dee, convos.