Sign in to follow this  
Ducaysane

Next Prime minister

^ Do you by any chance have Mr Diini's Bio ?

I never heard this fella, it looks like he was not involved with the mayhem of the 90s otherwise his name would have ring a bell.

Lets hope he succeeds!

Sophist   

Salamu Alaikum,

Diini seems out in the cold- somthething to do with Jaziira massacre!

We hope to have a PM tomorrow insha Allah.

S

Sophist,

Is Abdikarim still a safe bet?

If news portals are a measure, Sharif seems to have been angling for Gedo community (too many names from them were put on the list in the online reporting)

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Abu-S, salaams awoowe.

What are the chances of Jingeli of Seattle? He is Nairobi now.

reer Koofiyad Cadde xiriir aad u dhaw inuu idin ka dhaxeeyo ayaan garoowsaday. smile.gif

Xaaji, Col Cabdulqaadir has lived in Columbus since the early 90's.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Abu-S:

Salamu Alaikum,

Diini seems out in the cold- somthething to do with Jaziira massacre!

We hope to have a PM tomorrow insha Allah.

S

Apparently this has come to be the attack against any Gedo candidate. Same attack was leveled against Maslax.

http://www.shabelle.net/component/content/article/42-new-in-somali-content/2643-yaa-noqon-doona-raii sul-wasaaraha-soomaaliya

Originally posted by Gabbal:

reer Koofiyad Cadde xiriir aad u dhaw inuu idin ka dhaxeeyo ayaan garoowsaday.
smile.gif

lool@Gabbal. Jingeli is family indeed. Lama hadlin odayga anigu, laakiin I know he received a call from Shariif when odayga was in Italy. The President asked him to come to Nairobi. Shariif likes him, but family knows his lack of enthusiasm for the PM Job is a negative that will work against him. He is the man who personally asked Shariif to satisfy few conditions if he is going to serve as his PM. smile.gif Odaygu nin iska ordaya maaha.

It is highly expected Shariif will take the easy way out and appoint someone not setting conditions. :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

quote:Originally posted by Gabbal:

reer Koofiyad Cadde xiriir aad u dhaw inuu idin ka dhaxeeyo ayaan garoowsaday.
smile.gif

lool@Gabbal. Jingeli is family indeed. Lama hadlin odayga anigu, laakiin I know he received a call from Shariif when odayga was in Italy. The President asked him to come to Nairobi. Shariif likes him, but family knows his lack of enthusiasm for the PM Job is a negative that will work against him. He is the man who personally asked Shariif to satisfy few conditions if he is going to serve as his PM.
smile.gif
Odaygu nin iska ordaya maaha.

It is highly expected Shariif will take the easy way out and appoint someone not setting conditions.
:D
I very much like and respect Jangeli and like you said, I personally know he is not very enthusiastic about the PM job or any job in "transitional" civil war Somalia. Cabdulqaadir Adden Sheikh is one of the most passionate wadanis I know and could never allow himself to partake in a situation where foreigners particularly Ethiopia will dictate to him on Somalia matters. You come from a good family. smile.gif

Abwaan   

Maalin kasta waxaad maqlaysaa amase akhrinaysaa "Berri baa la magacaabayaa". Berridaan ma dhammaato miyaa?

The last update I heard was it will be soon and that Col. Abdulkadir is ninka la hadal hayo inuuu noqonayo so far. Looba joogee insha Allaah.