Sign in to follow this  
Ducaysane

Next Prime minister

Haatu   

Che, waan la rabaa, but I can't accept that my uncle did anything wrong. :D

Soomaaliya deserves nabad but reer Soomaliya waa dad waalan.

Che adeer, stop the nonsense saxib. The problem is clear. The same fake Jihadi's you supported are still killing people in the name of the divine.

Yey has achieved a great deal, he brought peace and stability to large part of Somalia.

Al Shabaab, like Aydeed, Abdiqasin and others before them will leave nothing behind when they are gone.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Haatu-War Soomaaliyow nabada ma rabtid?

First thing we need is to accept everyone's uncle f*cked up.

The irony here is the men we defend have done nothing for their tribes, I mean seriously what warlord can say I improve the lives of my tribesmen. We are all poverty and dirty.

lol...true ...Even if he did something it will be for a short time, this is just to get their full support, plus it will be for those very close to him that will get the most benefit if there was any.

Malla yaabtay qaar difaacayaa mid isagu afkiisa ka dhahay "Waxaan ahaa inkaar-qabaha Soomaaliya ugu daran" Hadde isagii baaba isku marqaati furaya! :D

Balse maxaan isla oominaynaa, awlaad Warlords aabeyaashood, adeeryaalkood iyo abtiyaashoodba waa difaacayaan!

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Reer Mudug and reer Kismayo (no matter if it is D or H) destroyed my city, not Mudane Sharif.
:D

Btw, your uncle is leading the points in terms of property destruction, death and IDPs.

Ilaah maa laga cabsado. Are Cali Mahdi, Cali-Dheere (AL-Shabaab, Afhayeenkooda) Muuse Suudi, Qanyare, Maxamed dheere, Xuseen Bood iyo Ka-Dare (AUN labadaba) iyo weliba qaar kale oo badan reer Mudug iyo Kismaayo?

Sophist   

Abwaan, here is a direct qoute of the Sharif:

"Waa na sigay ninkaan" meaning Saacid. Waxaa Saacid u keeney ninka layiraahdo C/risaaq Bukhaari oo seedinimo ugu aadan- markuu mudug ka yimi ayuu guriga ina Cilmi wax ka cuni jirey.

Shariifka caawa ayuu kadagay Libiya.

S

The only thing to consider now is what will be after for Mogadishu after the era of fake Shiekhs is over.

Thats what needs to be pondered, after Yusuf we told these people Al Shabaab is their problem now. The same people who fed the snake are now complaining about notably the media and Ahmed Diiriye, and the likes of Dalabay.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Abu-S:

Abwaan, here is a direct qoute of the Sharif:

"Waa na sigay ninkaan" meaning Saacid. Waxaa Saacid u keeney ninka layiraahdo C/risaaq Bukhaari oo seedinimo ugu aadan- markuu mudug ka yimi ayuu guriga ina Cilmi wax ka cuni jirey.

Shariifka caawa ayuu kadagay Libiya.

S

lol...Waa "na" referring to "us" maxaa laga wadaa? Ma annaga reer Aala-Shiikh ah? Oo hadda ma waxaad leedahay A/Kariim baa laga dhigayaa?

Sophist   

Maya, I think he (Sharif) meant Saacid is Ahmed Abdusalam's boy hence Sharif Sakiin's boy! This was a liability for him :D

Abdikareem was with him today!

S

Abwaan   

Sharif Xassan is against anyone who he does not control and A/Jama is also the same. That is why they don't like each other.

"Waa na sigay ninkaan"

Abu-S, salaams awoowe. It seems the battle to be Shariif’s chum still ensues.

Shariif is better off picking a good civil servant he can labor with at the personal level. This whole “axmed cabdisalaan baa wata” iyo “gabar buu naga qabaa”, “waa reer hebel” or “aabihiis baa madaxweyne ahaa” rationalization seems a bid ridiculous. This kind of selection process didn’t deliver anything tangible in the past (Gheedi, Xasan Abshir, Ina Abdirashiid, Galaydh, Maxamed Cabdi Yusuf, Nuur Cadde, etc) and I have no reason to believe it will now turn Shariif’s fortunes for the better. The good Shariif is a poor student of history, indeed.

Ha is gurto sheeko Somaaliyeed …

Abwaan   

Libaax, unfortunately Soomaali maalayacnigaas mid beryahaan ka baxaysa ma ahan. The more inside stories you hear about our current, so-called leaders, politicians and their surroundings the more madax-xannuun iyo ciil laga qaadayo.

Waa runtaa heblaaya wadata waa in laga baxaa balse sidee looga bixi haddii aan qorshe guud oo dadka lagu wacyi-gelinayo oo koox aan interest qaas ah lahayn aysan aasaasin. Runtii tani galbatay mana u malaynayo inay wax badan soo kordhinayso, balse sidee looga qaab-samaystaa midda soo socota Insha Allaah iyo markii the current TFG wakhtigeedu dhammaado? Amay roon tahay in taas loo sii kuurgalaa oo lagu dedaalaa in la saxo? Haddii kale Ban-Ki-Moon baa i wata ka dhammaan mayno! :D