Sign in to follow this  
Ducaysane

Next Prime minister

Sophist   

Gheele; does Saacid satify the above requirement? Meaning does he command the trust of Sharif and educated enough to deliver the intricate issues that are required of this government in this short period?

S

Abu S, to be honest with you I don't know the guy and heard his name couple of days ago. So I can't say much about his credentials and ability to run a government. I am only hearing from some source that this guy is the chosen one by Shareef. It could just be a rumor.

Aniga qof kulama taliyeen meeshaa. Waa meel raja weyn ay ka soo socon. Alle ha la garab galo kii qabsada.

Originally posted by Abu-S:

Gheele; does Saacid satify the above requirement? Meaning does he command the trust of Sharif and educated enough to deliver the intricate issues that are required of this government in this short period?

S

You are asking too many questions and perhaps giving too much attention into the detail of this, no one really cares about education or credentials, it will be a random name, randomly selected person out of nowhere, it could even be none of all mention men, so lets wait until it is out.

Good luck to Saacid and congratulations to him for being yesterdays front runner.

Buuxo   

LOL@NinaNC & Gheele,the guy is spitting some dangerous stuff.

The video is gone viral & is being Auto-tuned as we speak.You can get on Itunes. :D