Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu security improves and taxes to be collected...

Nephissa   

Flight 13: What does One Somalia's education has to do with this discussion?

Maybe just maybe she hasn't ever had the golden opportunity that you obviously have had, and that is, being "schooled and well educated." Maybe this uneducated, uncouth person has more of life skills and street savviness in her little fingers than you will ever have. But I am sure with your "higher level of education" you already knew that, and was just testing us less educated folks.

ps. It is obvious you write out of pure jealousy, it's obvious you can't handle the truth ie; inaa doon ku timid, oona doon lagugu celiyay. :D . You can blow all the smoke you want, but Xamar does not belong to you. I repeat, it does not belong to you.

Kool_Kat   

Nephy, woooooooow, take it easy there...Is it just me or we are a little bit on edge these days? Golden opportunity kuteh...Sheeko...Doon dahab ka suubsan eeba ka timid kawaran hee, and still claims Xamar to be hers...That's something you or any other kooyto can change...So take it easy princess, waxba yuusan dhiiga kuugu karin... :D

BTW, I don't remember being called an uneducated and uncouth person with life skills and street saviiness inee amaan eheed...Mise ONE SOMALIA aa uhoos galinoysaa? Me don't know... :confused:

Apparently, YOU (Nephthys)are the uncivilized person, it's people like you who make sick to may stomach…. Perhaps that is one of the reasons we (SOMALIS) don’t even have any place to call home like the rest of the World does. You are absolutely Right I’m educated and it was not hand me down. Personally, I don’t like to assume anything but I could allready tell that you are as unacquainted as (1Somalia). Maybe some thing you should concentrate on is to change before it’s too late for you, assuming you have the rest of your life to shape into perspective.

Haa, Doon ayaa ku imid, laakiin maan kaga soo bixin Xamar doon, waxaa jeclaan lahaase in aan uga soo bixi lahaa…I would have been more aggressive about the pathetic ness of people like you who do not care what’s happening to what was a great country ONCE.

Flight13 first of all I'm sorry you have to go through refugee camps.

second if I'm uneducated it takes one to know one if you know what I mean. Maybe

MMA can translate the song for us. :D:D

I didn't know one need degree on sol. KK where is your?

Hey, 1Somalia, maybe you should find on the dictionary what “hypothetical” means because that is how your friend was defending you!

Maxaa dhacay afkaaga ayey Heesta ku qorantahay, mise mataqaanid sida Somaliga loo aqriyo?????????????

Dumarka intaa kala dajin lahayd isku sii diree. I am reading kulahaa. Diraca iyo sifaleetiga kala biibaayo inaa fiirsatid maa saas u jeceshahay? Shaxaarigaa taacun maxaa dhahaa.

Sisters, sheydaanka iska naara idinkoo mudan. Afxumo meeshaan lagama ogola, idinkoo mudan naga daaya aflagaadada.

Kool_Kat   

One Somalia, here's my degree:

Waranaa igu taaganee

Wax iceliyo ma ii wadidee

Wadnageygaa ku taalee...

Suugaantaa ku taqasusay nooh ani...Makuu soo buraanburaa? LOL...OBAMA aa cidihii eh makuugu soo buraanburaa, sida habeenkii meesha laga sheegay?

MMA, fiiri adi enjoy the cat fight like JB...Hay, kajajabiska ka daa wiilka nooh...

Hayeh gabdho is rifa, wajigana iska badala, duruucda isku jeexjeexa, garbasaaraha tuurta (I can already see JB afka inuu kalatagooyo) ... :D Hees niiko ahna ma niigu tuuraa intaa is jugta iska qaseysiin?

Nephissa   

^ :D . I really enjoyed watching you try to kiss your own a$$ in that earlier post.

If you are going to make a big stink about other people's education, the least you can do is make sure you know the proper usage of capitalization and punctuation. Don't use more than one question mark at the end of a question. Pay attention to where you place your commas/periods/spacing/etc. The word is spelled, already not allready, it's not may but my. I can go on, laakin waa igu ceeb. That wraps up our crash course for the night.

I am starting to believe that you're some sorta comic book professoressa in your own mind. There, I have diagnosed the problem just like the diagnosis you like to give out to people with different POV.

Abaayo, I like others to do the kissing for me. You can get in line!

I am glad you’re taking notes of what I say. Good for you. Now you’re officially one educated chick who knows her proper usage of capitalization and punctuation, uses one question mark per question, and knows where to place her commas/periods/spacing/etc. Do you need a standing ovation for that?

Like KK said waxba dhiigkar ha’isugu ridin, correcting me should be the least of your worries no????????????????? Last I heard through the grapevine your ‘education’ was needed elsewhere.

Kool_Kat   

Ar afingiriisoow xaal qaado...ESL 101 leeba soo xasuustay...

Flight, candhuufta dadka gadaal ha ugu celin hee adi...Take it easy...