Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu security improves and taxes to be collected...

Originally posted by Flight_13:

One Somalia, I’m very sure you don’t know anything about history of Somali’s, for that you indeed are a Hypocrite! I’ll love to go on and on…but I’m sure I cannot add anymore then that has been said that YOU could ever understand.

Ps; Ninwaliba dameer kiis, keekalana doontees… I hope you understand what I mean.

Plus, I’m suggesting you should change your nickname…

No need to attack her, sister. Qof walba his or her opinion ayuu ka yeelan karaa arrimaha Soomaaliya and its history. Xoog ma jiro.

Kool_Kat   

^Alla meelaha kaloo lagaa baahan yahay hadaa saan u taagnaan leheed dad badan aa kuu duceyn lahaa mar hore...Balse ducadooda uma baahnid...

'A day late and a dollar short' comes to mind mararka kale... ;)

Originally posted by Flight_13:

One Somalia, I’m very sure you don’t know anything about history of Somali’s, for that you indeed are a Hypocrite! I’ll love to go on and on…but I’m sure I cannot add anymore then that has been said that YOU could ever understand.

Ps; Ninwaliba dameer kiis, keekalana doontees… I hope you understand what I mean.

Plus, I’m suggesting you should change your nickname…

Flight 13 what a name you have, I can understand why you mad but is not my fault if you were in the refugee camp too long.

[Ninwaliba dameer kiis, keekalana doontees] Yes you are rigth about that the only thing is that ninki dameerk lahaa dhulkiisa oo joogaa.

If A. Yusuf can be a President iam sure i can have the nikename.

Ninka dameeerka leh hadii uu dhulkiisa joogey (Xamardaye) looguma waceen! and obviously it's you who stayed @ refugee camps, just by reading the way you write, maybe you should Concentrate educating yourself. OOOOOOOOops, or this is all you have time for?

Yes, I did consider longtime ago refugee camps as HOME but I'm well off now....................aswell as many Somalis including yourself.

May be you should change your signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely, but obviously some of as don’t feel the same way. There has to be some measures to be taken. Even if that means to be as naive as (One Somalia)! But I do feel you Bro.

Kool_Kat   

Ok people let's all hold hands and sing "KUMBAYA", no no sorry, I mean

Somaliyaay toosoo

Toosoo isku tiirsada ee

Hadba kiina taag daranee

Taageera waligiinee :D

KK, Is that softness on your part that I’m sensing?

I don't want to sound condescending but (One Somalia) does not comprehend the meaning of song!!!