Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu security improves and taxes to be collected...

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Maanta waa Somaliland,Beri waa O*Gadenia,Beri dambena waa Djabuti then unukaa ku xigno. Its pre emptive defense nooh
:D

^ :D . Kala-bax kitaabkaa sheegay.. kuli shay arjacu bi'aslihi baa la yiri or something to that affect.

^ :D

Che, mar hore aan rabsho ka baramoosay wah...

FB, hayeh nagawad mahaan...Iga hormar laakiin, gadaal inaa maro jeclahay...LOL

Afkan ka falanahayee,ee intaan balaya kala sheegin,ihor soco...Koleyba sidi habarihii aad uu lafyoota smile.gif

OK,lets completely come to a stop on this thing shall we?

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a sheriff's deputy. He thinks that he is smarter than the deputy because he is a lawyer from California and is certain that he has a better education then any cop from Butte, Montana. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Montana deputy's expense.

The deputy says, 'License and registration, please.'

'What for?', asks the lawyer.

The deputy says, 'You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign.'

Then the lawyer says, 'I slowed down, and no one was coming.'

'You still didn't come to a complete stop,' Says the deputy. 'License and registration, please.'

The lawyer asks, 'What's the difference?'

'The difference is you have to come to complete stop, that's the law. License and registration, please!', th e Deputy says.

Lawyer says, 'If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration; and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket'

'That sounds fair. Please exit your vehicle, sir,' the deputy says.

At this point, the deputy takes out his nightstick and starts beating the lawyer about the head and shoulders then leans down and asks, 'Do you want me to stop, or just slow down

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^I'm just observing. I will continue to observe.
If I explain I'm scared of what you may do. *
looks @ his signature.

No worries, I don't have axe in my hands, just diasies :cool:

MMA I thank you for given me homework I learn alat from you and I also searched and found this.

Mogadishu Kingdom 900 - 1860 AD

First Sultan of the Mogadishu Kingdom Rulers from 900 - 1860 AD

Sultan Cumar father of Abu bakr

Sultan Abu Bakr

Sultan Axmad I

Sultan Maxammad I

Sultan Axmad II

Sultan Maxmud

Sultan Cali

Sultan Cismaan

Sultan Muxammad II

Sultan Axmad III-1860

You edit in your post Sultan Abu Bakr and he's the subclan I told you belong to mogadishu and I couldnt edit the line here because it contained subclan name but if you want to see it I can send it to you or anyone else who want to.

web page

Abaayadiis, intaas lee maala maqnayd? :D Wax unsourced wikipedia laga keenay? Kamoon nooh, you can find much better than that.

Find sourced, credible information, not wax any layman can write. Any person can write on wikipedia, you should have known.

By the way, Muqdisho -- the historical Xamar, which I had mentioned countless times on prior posts -- were controlled by surrogates of Cumaaniintii until the gumeysidoon Talyaanis arrived in late 19th and early 20th centuries. However, the immediate area were controlled by Soomaalis, those sultanates were not the sultanate you mention.

The interiors -- that is, the surrounding land that surrounds Xamar and vicinity -- were ruled by this famous dynasty before it disintegrated, defeated in a repetitive wars by allied many Soomaali clans. Then this sultanate arose in the vacuum after some consdirable time passed. Both sultanate ruled the interiors of Xamar, especially the Shabeellaha Hoose.

Wax in la isdhaafsado waa loo baahanyahay, and I am more open to know anything that concerns our history. I am not biased to anybody. I am open-minded.

PS - Your link is not working, but here it is.

One Somalia, I’m very sure you don’t know anything about history of Somali’s, for that you indeed are a Hypocrite! I’ll love to go on and on…but I’m sure I cannot add anymore then that has been said that YOU could ever understand.

Ps; Ninwaliba dameer kiis, keekalana doontees… I hope you understand what I mean.

Plus, I’m suggesting you should change your nickname…

Kool_Kat   

Naa Flight intee kumaqneed? Dhuumasho.com lee iga dheh...Nice to see you hon...

Ar iska daa One Somalia meesha kaligeed lee isku camirtee...Doon aamba kunimid aaba nala dhehee, shib iska dheh...I am sure she knows better though... :D

PS...Love your avatar, may be inaa kala badalano aa fiican? What do you say?

Just trying 2 survive; busy with work but missed being around. Maybe that is what I ought to do…. But I can not give her or anyone like her that satisfaction.

About the Avatar, No tnx I like my Kat just the way it is.