Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu security improves and taxes to be collected...

Ibtisam   

KK glade I can give your memory a little jog. Obviously I disagree, as it is not at all obvious, or even the case that this site for people who have particular inclinations towards certain ideologies. As I told you then, and I just told MMA, the owner of the site can chose to have an exclusive site just for people of certain origin/ political inclinations, but I don’t think he has, therefore anyone and everyone whether from Somalia or any where else is welcome to use and express their opinion. There is nothing that makes JAC threads anymore useless/useful in comparison to Duke countless ones.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Ha laka xishoodu Somaliweyn. This site is for all to express their sentiments and opinions!

Obviously,thats not what KK said. If you are a Somalilander,this site is not for you hadaba,only for Somalis from Somalia,hence Somaliaonline duh :D

Blessed,bless you dear smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool. Kaa daah plz! lol

KK I can only add something new if your truly understand and grasp the first bit dee. :D lol. you never admitted before that you "get it" so I could not go on.... :D

Faarax-Brawn...Horta aduu Keenyaati eh maxaa kusoo dhex galiyee dad wada dhashey-ama Somaliland ha ahaato ama Somalia ha ahaato sheekada anagee noo taalaa. Now Vacate the place :D

KK...LoooooooooooL..ayeeyo iskadaa dadka.

Kool_Kat   

Ibtisam, here continues your isqor...I really thought we passed this abaayo...Too bad wili inaa ku dhagan tahay...Move one...It helps...It really does...Haku noqnoqon...As always, Meelakalaa ka gubaneysaayee...

FB, one is entitled to have his/her own opinion, no? If one voices his/her opinion, it certainly doesn't speak for what this site stands for...So let it be...I be me, you be you, they be them...Simple as that...Hebel siduu saan u dhihi karaa iyo heblaayo seey saan u dhihikartaa looma joogo...

Che, Ayeeyo aniga waxba kuma sameyn...Hadaan wax qoraba, meela hore dadka gubanaayaa soo booda...Bisinka...Allaha caafiyo bal...

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Faarax-Brawn...Horta aduu Keenyaati eh maxaa kusoo dhex galiyee dad wada dhashey-ama Somaliland ha ahaato ama Somalia ha ahaato sheekada anagee noo taalaa. Now Vacate the place
:D

KK...LoooooooooooL..ayeeyo iskadaa dadka.

Waxaa ma maqashay,aw dooli dilow,dad nool maas udaaha? Somaliland aa loo diidanyahay mahanee,anoo sujuu xaa ii haray? :D

Maanta waa Somaliland,Beri waa O*Gadenia,Beri dambena waa Djabuti then unukaa ku xigno. Its pre emptive defense nooh :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^Keenyaati has a claim in both places me thinks.

Che; what is happening to you these days? I see you ever so slightly shifting your normal political stance. smile.gif

KK, I dhoon understand what you said, come again?

EDIT:

Okay I think I get it now, and I dhoon keer for your response. :D I'm not going to go around is circles again. I'm sure your right anyway, on both accounts. I am isqor bila qaalin. icon_razz.gif

FB, one is entitled to have his/her own opinion, no? If one voices his/her opinion, it certainly doesn't speak for what this site stands for...So let it be...I be me, you be you, they be them...Simple as that...Hebel siduu saan u dhihi karaa iyo heblaayo seey saan u dhihikartaa looma joogo...

Of course cadeey. Naga wad mahaan smile.gif

Ibtisam   

KK: Come now, are you telling me we cannot have our own saying as well?? :D pluz isqoor bilaa ils makes no sense. :confused:

Che: Me thinks it is a bit more than that...but if you say so. :D