Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu security improves and taxes to be collected...

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Originally posted by ONE SOMALIA:

MMA damiin far waaween aa wax loogu qoraa marka see wax kuu fahamsiiyaa qabiil meesha malugu qorikaree post aan kuuggu soo qoray meesha ka aqri muqdisho qeebta ugu danbeesa mar kasta yaa la dhihin one clan oo dhan ayaa leh xamar ama so called banaadir waa la og yahay dad qaas aanan doon iyo wax la mid ah keenin inay leeyihiin marka cool off and read the history i cant write that spicial sub clain here.

DUKE i know moqdisho inay kawada dhaxeeso soomali l;aakiin waa in loo qirtaa dadka leh INSHAA ALLAH wayna fiicnaan doontaa waana loo wada noqon doonaa

Horta
Ms. Wan Soomaaliya
, kusoo dhawoow golahaan, maadaama aad wali ku cusubtahay. Meeshaan SOL ayaa la yiraahdaa, oo barasheeda kuu dhiman.

Should you bring any kutiri kuteen and hearsay opinions masqueraded as facts from the grapevines of
tolkaville
, and not actual known, proven facts, expect to be dissected, examined, scrutinized, sliced, challenged, analyzed and matched with if they confirm to the historical, written facts.

Alas, this forum is not tolkaville again, where expectedly everything, regardless how absurd, is yes, yes, yes. You should have better known that. Bring known facts on the table, not what hebel or heblaayo said.

And I read what was on that page from the source you have posted. It seems you yourself did not read much for there are facts on that page itself against what you believe.
Mr. MMA You know what their is nothing you can do about it or say that will changa the fact. Every regon in Somalia belongs to subclans one way or other and as I said XAMAR belong to one subclan. You can not tell me that Xamar belongs to this ppl [people with their roots in ancient Arabia, Persia and South and Central Asia]

click here and see the map of clans and where they belong.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Somalia_ethnic_grps_2002.jpg

And as know we are not greedy ppl we share our land with all somalians and we will contiue to be genours to all somalians

Kool_Kat   

ONE Somalia, sheekadada waa cadahay...Deeqsi lee iga dheh...

Waxaanba iska soo xasuustay heestii:

Shalaanboodle meelka shisheysa

Lagu sheegay dahab shiilan

Shir maku qaadanaa

Totally unrelated, but waan iska soo xasuustay...

Edit:

MMA, soo daa hee adna...Foorjo miyaa, soo gamo...

You can not tell me that Xamar belongs to this ppl [people with their roots in ancient Arabia, Persia and South and Central Asia]

The unfortunate fact, however, is those same people -- whom you refer to have "roots in ancient Carabta and Persia" -- were the founders of Xamar.

I gave my sources in prior posts of mine, and will post another source below. There were no Soomaalis there, iskaba dhaaf a sub-clan you are persisting to claim on their behalf. Soomaali dhan ma joogin when they arrived, founded a civilized, functioning city. History, not kutiri kuteen, attests to that. Archaeological evidence as well validates that. Masaajidka Cabdicasiis [whose xaafad and degmo was named after, and which still stands] is almost a millennium old. Old Masaajidka Faqaradiin, which does not stand today, is also built a time dating way back several hundred years ago. Arbacarukun masaajid too as well, though assumed built much later than the former other two. The reality, again, is that maryooleeys did not built those masaajido. Heck, they were not even there. They were in the deep interior, closest in Shabeellooyikna. And those who were there were not even the sub-clan you are claiming to "own" Muqdisho now. The founders of Xamar built it, the founders who even named Xamar as Xamar, who named Muqdisho as Muqdisho and Banaadir as Banaadir.

Here is a screenshot of an excerpt from authoritative The Cambridge History of Africa:

xamaran3.jpg

As you can see, Faqaradiin masaajid was apparently named the founder of Muqdisho sultanate, according to that book and he was not ethnically even Soomaali.

And here, another quote from the same book:

xamar1yv2.jpg

xamar2qv6.jpg

Ha u diidin dadka waxee dhiseen. Aniga dadkaas Xamar ma siinaayo maanta, shaleyna ma dhihin iyagaa leh, oo iyagaa leh kuma dhahaayo, but should one group be attributed being founders of our beloved Xamar, then they are the first and the last come to mind. Give credit where it is due. That is history. You cannot deny that and rewrite history because some clans now have the biggest guns in Xamar.

Your map only labels where the so-called "major" armed clans live, it does not include the so-called "minority" non-ethnic Soomaali clans. A whole junk of Jubbooyinka and Shabeellooyinka are lived by those people "minority" loogu waco or that unsavory, offensive labels of "others/barka" loogu sii daray.

Ee marka war lee maa wadeynaa. Intaan ka badan xaaraan waaye. Isdaba socod iyo muran dalac bilaash ee noqonee, which I don't want it to be. Bas waaye, intaan kusoo gaba gabeynaa.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

MMA.......LooooooooL@Tolkaville...Macbuudka xabad xabad usoo baxa dheh. MMA, I say you do fine job dealing with these gangs aka Somaliland Gang, Puntland Gang, and who could leave Hiiraale Gang, and oh yeah Maakhir gang,but there are peaceful and a bit more mature.

:D:D:D

Hal hal maa sheegtaaye, koox koox ha usoo baxaan.

Xiinfaniin and Baashi, meesha groupthink mentality baa ka socoto, wax cusubna ma'aha to this special group ku jiro in this thread. The familiar, usual suspects familial groups were succinctly mentioned by Che. Come hell, they will follow an ilma'adeer than correcting or criticizing him or her on publically. Xishood ma jiro, not to mention meel aan absolutely waxba yaalin in wax laga raadiyo. I have no idea why and what my moderatorship sometimes has to do with my opinions.

Am i censoring forumers on here? Am I deleting, editing their posts? And when did I ever dad ka buriye inta, ka xigsaday?

Simply waxaa la rabaa in qof's opinion la shut gareeyo because the groupthink tolka finds it indigestible, and the easiest they can find is always lagu gambado under this moderatorship position, which I am volunteering.

And that would not be expected from me, not now, whether under my name has a MOD sign or not. Never.

My firm stance of the sacred unity of Soomaaliya will never change; I will always firmly be against qabyaalad iyo qurunkeeda, too. Anyone lasoo shirtago those two issues should expect a firm rebuke.

Kuusha, :D Xaa heysaa abaayadiis caawa?

Kool_Kat   

Kuusha,
:D
Xaa heysaa abaayadiis caawa?

Waakuu faayaa...Adi waran?

Hayeh caawa waxaa keentay miyaa waagey Dinosaurs ka noolaayeen inaa noosoo fagtid? Eeshma Haada Shuqul yaaqoo? Ani Shingaani iyo Hamarweyne cilaanaa la'iiga soo marin jiray Iida...Muqdisho cadeey meeshaas meyka bilaabatay? Alla ku jecliyaa, thnx...

One Somalia, hayeh soo gamo hee adna...

iskudir.com

This is probably the most ridiculous allegations I have ever heard anywhere in the world. To say that, a people, who do not even have an ounce of negroid blood in them,as being the true inhabitants of an African land. Laughable,No? idiotic? Absolutely.

Its like saying,Mombasa belongs to the Omanis who came off the boats. Or,NY,belongs to the dutch who came on the boats or Nairobi belongs to the British after discovering Mt Kenya or Cape town belongs to the dutch or Lima belongs to the Spaniads.

Blessed   

God, I love this place, you disagree with someone, abtirsi, psychoanalyses ayaa lagula galaa. LOL. I dhoon keer, digaarka u sheega! icon_razz.gif

Xiinow ,

If I was in the business of validating and the invalidation of peoples political opinions, I’d be here on a regular basis force feeding you my magnificent ( :D ) opinions.

I'm not arguing over a matter of whether hebel has a valid opinion and hebel doesn’t. It’s a matter of using one perceptions of the sites principles to ostracise those whom you deem to have an invalid opinion.

Anyway, I don’t wish to be trivial or redundant. I believe my point was taken by the concerned members, buriskii waata la joojiyey, my mission accomplished. Sii wata your bolitikal, siyaasad.

Baashe,

Salaams. I agree, inanku howl culus buu wadaa, laakin runta lagama xishoodo. ;)

Ayoub, how u baqan dear. Allah is Kareem and this congregation is blessed. :D

^You protest too much.

Dont you get it? this place belongs to Somalis from Somalia,and you Somalis from Somaliland[and the rest of the godforsaken somali lands] need to get your own sh1t where you can express your divisive message smile.gif

JB,Ayoub & Gedid,please vacate this place :(

Ibtisam   

^^Looool, Kenyan's too! icon_razz.gif

Loool What are you doing here @ bless!

I dhoon keer, digaarka u sheega!

This cracked me up to no endz! loool I dhoon keer! hehe lool. :D

How strange KK argument is gaining some popularity.

[qb] Well, it is SOL's --
Soomaaliya Onlayn
-- capital, lest you didn't decipher that. If you don't believe Soomaaliya as your own country, I don't know what you are doing here and desperately deluging with propagandic, unverified hearsay articles day in and out, that advocate the dismemberment of the very name this site honourably carries and is named after.

:eek: :eek: If the owner wants to come out and say he only wants people who are from what is now know as "Somalia" then that is a different story, but I understood that it is an open forum and the more traffic (hits) there are the better for the owner. There are also people who are not even ethnically Somali on this site.

This site is full of propaganda, unverified hearsay and even false claims, it is a forum, you are free to challenge or refute any claims he makes in line with forum practice even with your own unverified hearsay and propaganda, as people often do. There is nothing concert.

On the topic:

How on earth are you going to make the people you beat into submission pay you (fake government) tax's?? daad waalan. Most of these people are poor and need help, there is no way they will pay for you to feed, while they die!. redface.gif:(

Blessed   

^I thought I'd do an Ibti[llo] urrm. Ibtisam. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

^You protest too much.

Dont you get it? this place belongs to Somalis from Somalia,and you Somalis from Somaliland[and the rest of the godforsaken somali lands] need to get your own sh1t where you can express your divisive message
smile.gif

You've got to love the irony. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Sure no problem. smile.gif

The "this is Somaliaonline not Somalilandonline" line originally coined by your good self is being employed by others now.

Blessed; lol okay, I dhoon keer! lol :D I'm say that all the time now! hehe