Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu security improves and taxes to be collected...

Blessed   

MMA,

I'm in no mood for back and forthing maantoo dhan. Wax igubana dab shidan uun baa jira, so spare me the Freudian analyses, walaal.

You had a problem with his contribution to this topic but instead of addressing that (like Malika) you go an and attack his person, his political stance (which is shared by many on this site) and go off on a tangent about the sites principles and politics.

I didn't say waadka xigsanaysa, it's simply not your place to be telling people if they should or should not be a member of this website, simply because you oppose their political ideology. Unless, he broke the rules and you are speaking as a moderator. If there is no xigasho or kala sarayn, attack the opinion and not the person. ;)

The comments I've qouted from your post defeat the purpose of a platform for Somali discussions which is what SOL is, there's nothing in the user agreement or rules which ask us to conform to certain political ideologies.

And finally, you were clearly bothered enough about meeshu sheegtay and goosashada SL for you to have devoted a whole essay to it yesterday… I guess you having a bad day, we all have those sometimes. Laakin, yaan la xad gudbin and in my opinion you did that. And, I apologies for any offence caused. That was not my intention.

Wassalaaam.

Laba-X   

Cirku wuu daruuraynayaa gooru di'i yaa og

Waa la ii dardaar werinayaa darajaday yaa og

Anigiyo Amxaar midkuu dhiig ka di'i yaa og!

Malika   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:

Raalli ahaw haduu qosolkaygu ku gubay ,,, i'm laughing coz of what happened or what is happening there (that is sad) but i'm laughting at those beenta raba inay dadka ka iibiyaan oo inta ay islaamaha soo sawireen hadana iloobay inay gidaarada daahyo iskaga xidhaan si ay beentooda u iibgeeyaan.

waxa xamar ama Somalia ka dhacayaa is not something laughable lakiin adiguna cuqdadda iska saar ,, not inaad sidii ninkii waalnaa qofkii qoslaba tidhaahdo aniguu ii jeedaa ,,,, [/QB]
^ :D:D Hayee! On the last statement..

JB,cuqdadda is something I dont have. I have a feeling you misunderstood my point...Nevermind.

MMA damiin far waaween aa wax loogu qoraa marka see wax kuu fahamsiiyaa qabiil meesha malugu qorikaree post aan kuuggu soo qoray meesha ka aqri muqdisho qeebta ugu danbeesa mar kasta yaa la dhihin one clan oo dhan ayaa leh xamar ama so called banaadir waa la og yahay dad qaas aanan doon iyo wax la mid ah keenin inay leeyihiin marka cool off and read the history i cant write that spicial sub clain here.

DUKE i know moqdisho inay kawada dhaxeeso soomali l;aakiin waa in loo qirtaa dadka leh INSHAA ALLAH wayna fiicnaan doontaa waana loo wada noqon doonaa

Originally posted by ONE SOMALIA:

MMA damiin far waaween aa wax loogu qoraa marka see wax kuu fahamsiiyaa qabiil meesha malugu qorikaree post aan kuuggu soo qoray meesha ka aqri muqdisho qeebta ugu danbeesa mar kasta yaa la dhihin one clan oo dhan ayaa leh xamar ama so called banaadir waa la og yahay dad qaas aanan doon iyo wax la mid ah keenin inay leeyihiin marka cool off and read the history i cant write that spicial sub clain here.

DUKE i know moqdisho inay kawada dhaxeeso soomali l;aakiin waa in loo qirtaa dadka leh INSHAA ALLAH wayna fiicnaan doontaa waana loo wada noqon doonaa

Horta Ms. Wan Soomaaliya, kusoo dhawoow golahaan, maadaama aad wali ku cusubtahay. Meeshaan SOL ayaa la yiraahdaa, oo barasheeda kuu dhiman.

Should you bring any kutiri kuteen and hearsay opinions masqueraded as facts from the grapevines of tolkaville, and not actual known, proven facts, expect to be dissected, examined, scrutinized, sliced, challenged, analyzed and matched with if they confirm to the historical, written facts.

Alas, this forum is not tolkaville again, where expectedly everything, regardless how absurd, is yes, yes, yes. You should have better known that. Bring known facts on the table, not what hebel or heblaayo said.

And I read what was on that page from the source you have posted. It seems you yourself did not read much for there are facts on that page itself against what you believe.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

U kaadi, u kaadi. If my words ku gubay, well, waa loogu tala galay in dad xaasidnimada iyo naceyba Soomaaliya u qabaan, including its capital, ku raagtay lagu gubo.

Mida koowaad, no body ka xigsanaayo anybody on this site. Wax xigsasho la yiraahdo ma jirto. I am not the site's spokesperson. I am a member who is just volunteering his time to moderate, nothing more or less.

What I am writing on here is purely my own personal opinion, not SOL's stance.

Dude you can't have your muufo and eat it. Next time you feel the urge to switch from being "moderator" to Col. Shaatibuluug the least you can do is have the decency of adding a disclaimer.

^^^That came from the wrong cavity methinks!

Quick points:

1- Mogadishu security is not improving.

2- MMA has a valid point

3- Those who spare no efforts to dismember Somalia have no point

4- Being moderator does not prevent one from voicing his/her views

AYOUB   

^^ Telling people to leave the forum just because one disagrees with their politics is wrong especially for a "moderator". Admitting deliberately "flaming" is a breach of one the rules he is supposed to enforce. When the Blessed lady questions his behaviour he calls her "childish". If such are the priests, God bless the congregation!

^^lol@the priests!

MMA is making one argument quite firmly: Xamar belongs to all Somalis. He also touched another argument, which I believe brought you here in this thread, and that’s dismembering Somalia has a very slim chance of succeeding. Scoffing at those who believe such a bad dream is part of routine debate maneuverings here on SOL, and we are all guilty of that adeer!

On merits, both arguments have solid grounds.

PS. Blessed lady is exceptional nomad BUT I have not seen where MMA insulted here and called her names as you suggested!

Baashi   

My man MMA is in catch 22 situation. I hope he has the crocodile skin his volunteer work description demands.

Dadka kale oo dhan warkooda iga daa ee Marwo Ameenah abaayo ogoow khatifku waa dhacaa. Ogoow abaayo Moderatorku qudhiisu ra'yi buu leeyahay. Ogoow addiguba berri baad kabaha MMA oo kale ku lugaysay oo waad garan gadhaa halka ay hawshu iska qaban la'dahay.

Haaheeyo!

Kool_Kat   

Baashi iyo Xiinoow maad aflagaadada dadka ka deysaan...Rag baa ilaa iyo Facebook idinka eed sheeganayee...Well kani eedsheegasho maahee, wuu oyayaa...LOL...Hadaad keenteen inaad ragii ka oohisaan, bal uyara aayariya...Or as reer Xamarka (not the one MMA claims inee Xamar leeyihiin) eydhahaan, Ka qaleeyahee...Waandaalay sidaan difaac la ii dirsan idiin difaacayee...;)

Baashi   

Wa'ayo ragga Facebook xantayada la tagay? Ma naago-shaneeye baa la aaday our SOL convo to the gossip circles?

Maa kaa dhabaa mise waad kaftamaysaa abaayo?

Kool_Kat   

^LOL. Mawaxaa baa kaftan gala? Koley anigu usheegay in xanta dhoocilaha laadaayay waa hore, uusan ragi xantamin...Balse yaa ku dhageysanahaya...I think he is someone who got banned from SOL... smile.gif

MMA.......LooooooooL@Tolkaville...Macbuudka xabad xabad usoo baxa dheh. MMA, I say you do fine job dealing with these gangs aka Somaliland Gang, Puntland Gang, and who could leave Hiiraale Gang, and oh yeah Maakhir gang,but there are peaceful and a bit more mature.