Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu security improves and taxes to be collected...

Before Gabre iyo Gabraale iyo Garamgaram wixii la dhahaba maqashay ayaa Soomaaliya iyo Soomaalinimo ka carareysay, no? Were you not separatist in 2006, in 2005, in 2004 when there was no Gabre iyo Gubre wuxuu yahayba?

Soomaaliya is not Xamar alone. Xamar is not Soomaaliya alone. Hargeysa, magaalada aad ku sugantahay, is in Soomaaliya, the very country aad ka carareysid. I am only saying dadkaaga iyo dalkaaga [even hadduu burbursanyahay currently] dhinac ka raac, oo keenso wixii keeni lahaa xal, not intaa meel ood isku soo oodid, wax long-departed pink man did a hundred years ago inaa dib usoo celisid, oo wixii halganimo ahaa, gobonimo ahaa aad ka dhigtid hal bacaad lagu lisay.

Yes i'm again independent from 1991 and i'm glad i made it.

Imisa goor baan kuu sheegaa ,, that UNION was a total failure and we went through waxaad hadda iigu yeedhaysid. Waa la soo dhaafay xilligii jibbada iyo boodboodka ee markii hore aad igu khaladay and i know hadda waxaan rabo coz waan soo arkay dadkaan la midoobayay waanan ka ilbaxay.

Union kaas waan ka baxay coz waan ogaa inay gabre iyo gubre iyo qadhmuun keleba u yeedhanayaan oo dalkooda ay sidaa u geleyaan hadii aanan go'aankaa gaadhina maanta sidaas oo kele baan ahaan lahaa lakin Ilaahay baa mahaddaas iska leh iga badbaadiyay.

Speaking about borders, well the whole Africa, Arab countries and the rest of the world is using the borders set by the westerns and there is no way you can change that in the current history. Somalia aad iigu yeedhayso border keeda ma Quraankaa lagu sheegay ??

Waxaa aamisantahay waa fikrad aad u qaldan, aanan qumaneen, xaadirkaana adduunweynaha aanan ka soconeynin. Come up with another solution.

Kuma waydiinayo adiga inuu sax yahay waxaan aaminsanahay iyo inkele ,, and worst is aduunku adiga waxba kaama waydiinayo inay soconayso iyo in kele ,, markaa spare your idea ,, you can only say it on SOL ,,,,,,

Runta marka loo noqdo adiga ayay tahay khalad waxa aad aaminsantahay ,, adiga oo gurigaagii gubanayo sideed reer kele ugu yeedhaa inay kula soo degaan ?? ,,,,, yacnii aynu wada gubanno sow maaha ?? ,,,,,,,,

If you were confident in your own self-delusional beliefs, wax la garay ahaan lahayd. Alas and sadly, adigaaba and your beliefs isku kalsooneen, do not even believe your own convictions since you try so desperately try to prove something non-existent on this site day in and out when you inundate some progapandic, half-truth or completely outlandish ah inta kusoo guurisid.

Haye ,,, waxa aanad rabin waa been sow maaha ?? ,,, adeer Somaliland is a REALITY that the WHOLE WORLD know about it ,,, cry a river or not ,,,

Yours are even worse ,,, what do you post ?? SOOMAAALIYA SIDAN BAY AHAYD 1920 KII ,, berigii 40 kii ,,, blah blah ,,, stop singing the 19th century's tones and come to the reality ,,, there is no country one can call SOMALIA now if you want to know the truth .....

I'm not talking about the future ,,, Ilaahay sidan si ha u dhaamo but imika YOU DON'T HAVE A COUNTRY ,,,,,, give me a call when you got one.

Somaliaonline aad waxaan qoraalada dalkaaga kala goynaayo iyo naceybka dadkaaga abuuraayo kusoo guurineysid maalin walba, you are trying hard to convince yourself only, let alone Soomaalida kale. Maba isku kalsoonid. If you are gone forever, as you've just wrote, waxaas ma aadan ku fali lahayn. No?

:D:D ,,,,,,, Just let you know I'M GONE FOREVER ,,, hada intaas baa kaa xanaajinaysa sow maaha ?? ,,

xanaaq haddana ,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'M GONE FOREVER

Well, it is SOL's -- Soomaaliya Onlayn -- capital, lest you didn't decipher that. If you don't believe Soomaaliya as your own country, I don't know what you are doing here and desperately deluging with propagandic, unverified hearsay articles day in and out, that advocate the dismemberment of the very name this site honourably carries and is named after.

Well, just to let you know that you are just a SHAQAALE here ,, what you said is up to the owners.

I don't know what you are doing here

I don't know what you are doing here either ....

Fabregas   

The way Somalia(at least Southern Somalia) is going: they're wont be anything for SL to seperate from. It's like a man who was about to die and then the doctors amputated his leg to save him, only for him to turn around and say, " why did cut a piece of my leg"? Because to save the rest of his body. Somalia is a disastrous cancer, which is close to being owned and ruled by another state from Adiss Ababa. Marka, Southern Somalis shouldn't make SL iyo dismembering countries as their biggest priorties. That is for later on if Somalia is free and a unity government or peace is created. How can you invite somebody to Aqal dumay?

Originally posted by *Blessed:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Well, it is SOL's -- Soomaaliya Onlayn -- capital, lest you didn't decipher that. If you don't believe Soomaaliya as your own country, I don't know what you are doing here and desperately deluging with propagandic, unverified hearsay articles day in and out, that advocate the dismemberment of the very name this site honourably carries and is named after.

That is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever written MMA. Somalia is a divided country, if JB doesn't consider Muqdishu his capital, that's his opinion and I dare say that he is allowed to express it.

That is really beside the point I want to make, there are Somalis of all camps on this website, the are also none Somalis. It's open to all!

This website, however it’s named does not advertise itself as a forum for those who share a political ideology. In fact I often viewed this place as being a Pan Somali website. You being the sole Mod of the politics section, is doing SOL a great disservice by telling those who don't share your political ideology that they don't belong here!

I’m just glad the owner is a bigger man than you.
U kaadi, u kaadi. If my words ku gubay, well, waa loogu tala galay in dad xaasidnimada iyo naceyba Soomaaliya u qabaan, including its capital, ku raagtay lagu gubo.

Mida koowaad, no body ka xigsanaayo anybody on this site. Wax xigsasho la yiraahdo ma jirto. I am not the site's spokesperson. I am a member who is just volunteering his time to moderate, nothing more or less.

What I am writing on here is purely my own personal opinion, not SOL's stance.

Anybody can believe whatever they wish to be so, including haddeeba even their capital ku taalo on Mars. That would be the least of my concern. My concern sheerly concerns the resentment he had shown to Muqdisho and probably its residents, how happy he is seeing it dhulka lala simo. Qof walba baa ka dhadhansan karo taas from his very satisfied grinning.

Reminded him it was his own capital as well. It was not was his answer. Fine. Wuxuu rabo ayuu sheegan karaa, ama ha goosto maa sheegtaa, ha kala baxo hadduu rabo. Waxaas iima taala. Waxa ii taalo is coming to a Soomaaliya site, yet quite happily showing xaasidnimo and bitterness without any hint of irony coming to a site which was named that very capital's country he was showing towards to his spite. After all, this site was named after Soomaaliya, no?

Our 'foreigner' Soomaali brother needs someone straight path tusiyo, tusiyo his inconsitencies and contradictions because isma arkee.

And yes, the site is a pan-Soomaali. The last definition of "pan-something" I knew meant in layman's terms pro-unity of any given subject, particularly siyaasad mid ku saabsan.

I’m just glad the owner is a bigger man than you.

:D:D:D

Qof qof kale ka sareeya ayaaba iska yar meeshaan joogo, iskaba dhaaf qof qof kale ka 'big' ah. Waxaan kindergarten playground ciyaalka joogo ayaa dhaho, not wax mature adults isku quuraan in uu afkooda kasoo baxo.

Malika   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Just look at the wall behind them ,,,,, nice dressing but old and devistated buildings. The real story is on the walls behind them ,,
:D

^I dont know what makes grown man laught about the devostation in Mogadishu,yes indeed the whole story is there on those wall,and many other places around Somalia.Ther is no denying the impact of 18yrs of civil war has done to our once a beautiful city.Markaa please think twice before you snigger,those building,that city and those people who die everyday on those streets are our people.If it doesnt pain you but makes you rejoice as MMA or KK asked why do you keep coming here? Iskuu xishood maar maar,and its sometimes wise to just shut up! :mad:

Your allowed to have your political stance,but what pisses me off is the sniggering,the laughing ...what is there to laught about? subhanallah! :confused:

MMA, thats just it, adiga mature adult ma tihid, and its true that admin is a bigger man than you will ever be.

Just because you calling her ciyaal, doesn't make you a mature adult yourself, ee MMA meel iska fadhiiso.

I can't believe inaad maanta tiri banadir folks aka reer xamarka oo all their lives second class citizens ahaayeen are the true xamari folks and mogadishu belongs to them?

You telling me my family's former biyoosooyiin(servants) are now the true citizen of xamar? thats laughable MMA, but warka iska sii wad.

kk

Ee fiiri hee marka ani hada a fake Louis Vuitton bag intaa soo qaato, madhihi karo it is the real deal...I could be glad I have a bag that looks like an LV bag, but I know it isn't real...S/land is the same as the knock off LV bag I got sxb, runta aan isu sheegno for a minute lee, then lala land isaga noqo...

love the analogy, only kk, a true fashionista aa waxaas berber dhigto.

Originally posted by Caamir:

My extended family alone [owns]owned hundreds of beautiful towers in the city, I swear in the name of God.

There aren't a hundred "towers" in the whole of Somalia, how on God's green earth can there be "hundreds of towers" in Xamar? What exactly do you consider a tower?

KoolKat and MMA, A/yuusuf said Xamar belongs to one clan when he gave virtually all administrative positions to one clan (under 4.5). Why is M/dheere the governor of Xamar and not Morgan KoolKat? You guys should take your arguments to A/yuusuf and not some anonymous poster on a fora.

Juje   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

There aren't a hundred "towers" in the whole of Somalia, how on God's green earth can there be "hundreds of towers" in Xamar? What exactly do you consider a tower?

Fooq..! :D:D

Originally posted by ONE SOMALIA:

MMA. Reer xamar waaba dalxiin dalxiin sidee kuyihiin dadka dhulka iska leh I have proof of it so.

click here and read some history

Horta mar labaad aan ku celiyo: Muqdisho cid gaar ayaa leh waa kasoo horjeedaa, laakiin haddii cid gaar ah sheegan karto, well let history talk. Here a piece of history for you.

[Disclaimer: I have no connection with Reer Xamar and Banaadiri people whatsoever. Meel aan iska galno ka ahayn Soomaalinimo, diinta Islaamka, afka iyo dhaqan wadaag ma jirto. I am just reporting history as it was. We cannot deny that fact.]

--------------

The Banaadirs (also spelled "Benadir") are people with their roots in ancient Arabia, Persia and South and Central Asia. Their name is derived from a Persian word "bandar" which means "harbor" or port, reflecting their origins as sea-faring traders who crossed the Indian Ocean to the easternmost part of Africa and established centers of commerce which linked that continent with Asia. The first Banaadir communities were established in what is today southern Somalia about one thousand year ago. Their reputation as the settlements of a prosperous and peace loving people was set down in written accounts by foreign travelers to Africa dating back to the 13th century.

"The Banaadir Coast" as proper name for coastal northeast Africa was used well into 20th century, and as an informal designation for southern Somalia remains in use today. Being the first to live in this region –
nomalid "Samale" (Somali) people from the African interior did not press south and east to the Indian Ocean until centuries later
. The Banaadir port city of Hamar eventually became Mogadishu, Somalias capital. The Banaadir continued to live their ancient stones homes of their forebears built in Mogadishos old quarter. Although there has been intermarriage and influence from African peoples over the centuries, the Banaadir today very much remain a light and few dark skinned minority whose economic livelihood, unlike most of Somali people, is based on commerce and not agriculture.

Xigasho I

The source you yourself provided also mentions this fact:

In the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, the southern city of Mogadishu became Somalia's most important city. Mogadishu, Merca, and Baraawe, had been major Somali coastal towns in medieval times. Their origins are unknown, but by the fourteenth century travelers were mentioning the three towns more and more as important centers of urban ease and learning. Mogadishu, the largest and most prosperous, dates back at least to the ninth century, when Persian and Arabian immigrants intermingled with Somali elements to produce a distinctive hybrid culture. The meaning of Mogadishu's name is uncertain. Some render it as a Somali version of the Arabic "maqad shah," or "imperial seat of the shah,"
thus hinting at a Persian role in the city's founding

And then there is the archaeological evidence, whose physical structure that is still up that you and I cannot deny: We cannot deny historical buildings [many of them destroyed] that are located in the heart of Muqdisho: Xamarweyne and Xamarjajab and other nearby degmooyin I mentioned in previous posts. Muqdisho started from those degmooyin and the founders of these degmooyin dadkee ahayeen waala ogyahay, ma beenaa isku sheegeynaa?

Also until the Talyaani colonials arrived, Muqdisho was ruled by not maryooleey, but dadka kor lagu soo sheegay. Run miyaa mise been?

Marka "dalxiin, dalxiinkaan" aad ku heysid xee tahay? Dadkaas dhul banaan oo aan cidno deganayn ayee dhiseen a thousand years ago, oo magaalo caalami taariiqi ah kasoo saareen, a highly functioning civilized city waliba. Xiligaas dhulkaasba Soomaali kuma sugneyn, iskaba dhaaf Soomaali gaar oo u gooni ah meesha. Qofkii kooyto ah waa kan gadaal ka imaaday.

Anyway, intaanan ka bixin this thread, aan ku celiyo mar labaad. Muqdisho Soomaali ayaa wada dhisatay, iyagaana wada leh, wada wadaago, waana magaalo madaxdooda xudunta ay iskugu yimaadaan. Cid gaar u sheegan karto ma jirto, iskaba dhaaf sheegasho aanan jirin.

Originally posted by Malika:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Just look at the wall behind them ,,,,, nice dressing but old and devistated buildings. The real story is on the walls behind them ,,
:D

^I dont know what makes grown man laught about the devostation in Mogadishu,yes indeed the whole story is there on those wall,and many other places around Somalia.Ther is no denying the impact of 18yrs of civil war has done to our once a beautiful city.Markaa please think twice before you snigger,those building,that city and those people who die everyday on those streets are our people.If it doesnt pain you but makes you rejoice as MMA or KK asked why do you keep coming here? Iskuu xishood maar maar,and its sometimes wise to just shut up! :mad:

Your allowed to have your political stance,but what pisses me off is the sniggering,the laughing ...what is there to laught about? subhanallah! :confused:
Raalli ahaw haduu qosolkaygu ku gubay ,,, i'm laughing not coz of what happened or what is happening there (that is sad) but i'm laughting at those beenta raba inay dadka ka iibiyaan oo inta ay islaamaha soo sawireen hadana iloobay inay gidaarada daahyo iskaga xidhaan si ay beentooda u iibgeeyaan.

waxa xamar ama Somalia ka dhacayaa is not something laughable lakiin adiguna cuqdadda iska saar ,, not inaad sidii ninkii waalnaa qofkii qoslaba tidhaahdo aniguu ii jeedaa ,,,,

Mogadishu is the eternal capital of Somalia.

It was a beautiful city once and a multi-clan city, it will be again insha Allah.

The ownership is important, yes there is a clan that dominates the cities population but even this clan will benefit greatly when the capital belongs to everyone.

The secessionists arguments is to highlight how bad Mogadishu state is today

Thats the sole argument they have for their whole existence, however Mogadishu is getting better, it has been restored as the home of all Somali's.

As for the governemnt, ok some here confuse the individuals at the top to the ambition of a nation.

This government is transitional, it has changed, it will change, but what Mogadishu is, what the unity of the nation will never change.