Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu security improves and taxes to be collected...

Well, it is SOL's -- Soomaaliya Onlayn -- capital, lest you didn't decipher that. If you don't believe Soomaaliya as your own country, I don't know what you are doing here and desperately deluging with propagandic, unverified hearsay articles day in and out, that advocate the dismemberment of the very name this site honourably carries and is named after.

Judging from what you wrote, won't then this site be a "foreign" to you after all? I don't think you would deluge those same articles in some Oromo site or Canfari one, no?

Do you ever see also any irony on this? Ever notice this? Any thoughts ever occured to you about this before you rushingly propagate, inundate bogus articles, some with hate-filled, copied-and-pasted from God knows what ignominious sites.

The country aad u dhalatay ka carareysid ayaa wali isku waal waaleysaa, isku dhax walaaqeysaa. It is just too contradictory. Ama si toos ugu carar, ama sida dhabta ah dadkaaga meel ka raac, dalkaagna Soomaaliya in uu yahay aaminsanoow, which is the reality aad iska indhatireysidee.

YEah ,, it is and always be the capital of Somalia ,, i agree with you ,,, :D

I feel like i'm going to chat with my Somali brotehrs/sisters from different countries ,,,, Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, NFD and Somali Galbeed.

Kool_Kat   

Judging from what you wrote, won't then this site be a "foreign" to you after all? I don't think you would deluge those same articles in some Oromo site or Canfari one, no?

Allow afkaaga soor iyo caano garoor lagu qabay... :D

JB, I am sure you can do better than that?

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

The country aad u dhalatay ka carareysid ayaa wali isku waal waaleysaa, isku dhax walaaqeysaa. It is just too contradictory. Ama si toos ugu carar, ama sida dhabta ah dadkaaga meel ka raac, dalkaagna Soomaaliya in uu yahay aaminsanoow, which is the reality aad iska indhatireysidee.

Baxaad beenta u sheegaysaa ,, you've a Canadian nationality and passport ,, ma adigaa dhalasho Soomaali ah haysta ???

You are officially Canadian ,, Soomaalinimo baad u dhalatay ,,

I'm officially Somalilander ,,, soomaalinimo waan u dhashay ,,,,,

No big difference sxb ,, waxba dhiga ha isku kicin bahasha cidna lagama xigee.

MMA, Xamar yaa lahaa tiri? Reer Xamar? Are you talking about the same Reer Xamar who descended from the Arab traders who intermarried with the local Somalis? Adaaba hada sheeko cusub furtee...Xashac...

Noo, walaashiis, I don't believe any particular group can claim any 'ownership' of Xamar whatsoever. Dadka Xamar sheegto lee la yaabahay, and if any sheegan karo dadkii ugu soo horeeye, dhistay magaalada asalkeeda ayaa xaq u leh ka wadaa, not that they should either.

Xamar waa magaalo madaxdii Soomaaliya, waana xuduntii Soomaalida, gaaf ka gaaf ee joogaan waa meeshee isku wada imaadeen, si wadajirna walaaltinimana u dhisteen.

Somalipride, Theres a reason why the previous attempts to form a Somali government failed. The main being that this government was backed by non-Somalis, countries that couldnt possibly have the best intentions at heart in regards to Somali affairs or the healthy progression of our people.

Second I believe that all will accept a government in Xamaar if theres democracy in the election process, and for that to happen their needs to be transparency from the government. The people wont buy a few pictures with people putting on costumes to play roles here and there.

And last how in the world do you sincerely believe that asking the Somali citizens to pay taxes after all they endured and still are, in the hands of this government is remotely reasonable? Please!

Thankful   

I highly doubt the taxes are for every single person, there's just a great deal of people mostly ones that came from abroad that have been making a fortune in Somalia and given nothing back, I think it's those that will be targeted. Elections are important and will hopefully come soon enough.

Waligeey Soomaalinimadeyda kama tagaaye, aan heysto ama aanan heysan some other foreign baasaboor. Kanadiyaan uma dareensani saa Soomaalinimo u dareensanahay, oo dad baa dhistay dalkaan, not me or my forefathers.

Dalkeyga oo hagaagsana oo nabad ah midkood dooro haddii la i dhahana isweydiis maleh kaan dooran lahaa. Will always be a Soomaali from Soomaaliya, first, second and last.

Don't ever again compare Kanada dhalasho dad siiye iyo adiga Soomaalinimada ka carareysid, believing some crap xariijin [so-called boundary beenaad] some long gone white men iska xariiqsaday in Soomaaliya, Soomaalidiina kala gooye where no Soomaali solicited. Isla yaab xataa that same white men iyagii dalkooda uma quurin waxaas, oo Northern Ireland, Wales iyo Scotland ugu horeyso inay ka go'aan uma ogala.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I did not know you were a comedian...Really, never would've thought... :D

So you're officially Somalilander...How official is that? I mean, don't get me wrong, Somalia is a country, so is Canada, so is USA, so is Djibouti...BUT Somaliland IS NOT and I repeat IS NOT a country...So no need inaa Canada iyo Somaliland is bar bar dhigto...

Just answer these two final questions for me pls: is Somaliland recognized by any country or international organization? And could you list some of them for me pls?

I am sure if I ask MMA that same question about Canada, he would have a different answers than yours... :D

Don't ever again compare Kanada dhalasho dad siiye iyo adiga Soomaalinimada ka carareysid, believing some crap xariijin [so-called boundary beenaad] some long gone white men iska xariiqsaday in Soomaaliya, Soomaalidiina kala gooye where no Soomaali solicited. Isla yaab xataa that same white men iyagii dalkooda uma quurin waxaas, oo Northern Ireland, Wales iyo Scotland ugu horeyso inay ka go'aan uma ogala.

Soomaalinimo anigaa kaa badiya sxb ,,, Soomaalinimo waa wixii 60kii aan calankayga sharafta badan ula soo cararay ee aan xamar u keenay ,, maantana waa ta aan ku caanamaalay ,,, whay do you think SOOMAALINIMO means in Xamar la joogo ???,,,,, i'm SOOMAALI more than anyone else here on SOL without being under Xamar and Somalia ,,,,,

Second, Marna waxaad leedahay Soomaaliya ha ka go'in marna waxaad leedahay xabashi baa qabsatay ,,, which one should i follow ? ,,, are you calling me to stay under Gabre ?? ,,, mise waxa aan samaystay baad rabtaa inaad burburiso oo xaasidnimo ayay kaa tahay ??

Third, With you or without you i'm gone ,, i'm gone forever ,, catch me if you can miyay odhan jireen ,,,,,,,,,, You have enough problems in Somalia to solve ,,, first Liberate it, then make it stable, then establish an administration, Form a government then call me for Unity ,,,,, then that can be discussed.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I did not know you were a comedian...Really, never would've thought...
:D

So you're officially Somalilander...How official is that? I mean, don't get me wrong, Somalia is a country, so is Canada, so is USA, so is Djibouti...BUT Somaliland IS NOT and I repeat IS NOT a country...So no need inaa Canada iyo Somaliland isla mid ka dhigto...

Just answer these two final questions for me pls: is Somaliland recognized by any country or international organization? And could you list some of them for me pls?

I am sure if I ask MMA that same question about Canada, he would have a different answers than yours...
:D
Recognition is coming my Dear ,,, it is not a big deal ,,, we are working on it ,,, as long as i exist, have my own passport, my own currency, my own parliament, my own President, my own Police and Military and my own constitution ,, then i'm glad.

We started from ground Zero and after 17 years we're in our best possitions ,,,,

Now, enjoy your Canadian Citizen and continue to claim Soomaalinimo which you (Somalians) know a very little about it.

Somalipride if the taxes are reserved to foreigners making profit of the Somali misery then I guess thats great. But how about investing in locals? how about implementing services and programs that would actually benefit the somali citizens? I guess such priorities would be for the government that will be elected.

Neverless walaal, im glad we agree on the importance of elections.

J-b, I really dont understand how you can renounce on your country of birth, that alone should bother you walaal. Oh and FYI its usually Somali-Canadian citizen. Meaning you hold a canadian citizenship but are Somali.

Second, Marna waxaad leedahay Soomaaliya ha ka go'in marna waxaad leedahay xabashi baa qabsatay ,,, which one should i follow ? ,,, are you calling me to stay under Gabre ?? ,,, mise waxa aan samaystay baad rabtaa inaad burburiso oo xaasidnimo ayay kaa tahay ??

Before Gabre iyo Gabraale iyo Garamgaram wixii la dhahaba maqashay ayaa Soomaaliya iyo Soomaalinimo ka carareysay, no? Were you not separatist in 2006, in 2005, in 2004 when there was no Gabre iyo Gubre wuxuu yahayba?

Soomaaliya is not Xamar alone. Xamar is not Soomaaliya alone. Hargeysa, magaalada aad ku sugantahay, is in Soomaaliya, the very country aad ka carareysid. I am only saying dadkaaga iyo dalkaaga [even hadduu burbursanyahay currently] dhinac ka raac, oo keenso wixii keeni lahaa xal, not intaa meel ood isku soo oodid, wax long-departed pink man did a hundred years ago inaa dib usoo celisid, oo wixii halganimo ahaa, gobonimo ahaa aad ka dhigtid hal bacaad lagu lisay.

Waxaa aamisantahay waa fikrad aad u qaldan, aanan qumaneen, xaadirkaana adduunweynaha aanan ka soconeynin. Come up with another solution.

Third, With you or without you i'm gone ,, i'm gone forever ,, catch me if you can miyay odhan jireen ,,,,,,,,,, You have enough problems in Somalia to solve ,,, first Liberate it, then make it stable, then establish an administration, Form a government then call me for Unity ,,,,, then that can be discussed.

If you were confident in your own self-delusional beliefs, wax la garay ahaan lahayd. Alas and sadly, adigaaba and your beliefs isku kalsooneen, do not even believe your own convictions since you try so desperately try to prove something non-existent on this site day in and out when you inundate some progapandic, half-truth or completely outlandish ah inta kusoo guurisid.

I ask you again, why not aadan ugu guurin those same bogus articles on some typical Oromo or Canfari site, which I am sure do exist. Why on SOL? Before you answer, you and I and the rest of SOLers all do know the answer.

Somaliaonline aad waxaan qoraalada dalkaaga kala goynaayo iyo naceybka dadkaaga abuuraayo kusoo guurineysid maalin walba, you are trying hard to convince yourself only, let alone Soomaalida kale. Maba isku kalsoonid. If you are gone forever, as you've just wrote, waxaas ma aadan ku fali lahayn. No?

Sheeko.

NB -- The very problems you mention includes separatists and their agenda. That is part of the major problem, not a solution.

Kool_Kat   

JB, a simple YES or NO will suffice to the questions I asked...

Ee fiiri hee marka ani hada a fake Louis Vuitton bag intaa soo qaato, madhihi karo it is the real deal...I could be glad I have a bag that looks like an LV bag, but I know it isn't real...S/land is the same as the knock off LV bag I got sxb, runta aan isu sheegno for a minute lee, then lala land isaga noqo...

So how about we have this conversation, about S/land being a country or being compare to real countries that actually exist and are recognized, when it is 'official'...

Marka intaa Canada iyo Somaliland isla barbar dhigto, ha oran being a recognized as a country is not a big deal...

You almost sound bitter about my Canadian Citizen, leesh? Ma boorkii meeshaa joogtaa ku dhibay? Anagabo baraf aan qabnaa ee boorkaaga ku raaxeyso...

Blessed   

Well, it is SOL's -- Soomaaliya Onlayn -- capital, lest you didn't decipher that. If you don't believe Soomaaliya as your own country, I don't know what you are doing here and desperately deluging with propagandic, unverified hearsay articles day in and out, that advocate the dismemberment of the very name this site honourably carries and is named after.

That is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever written MMA. Somalia is a divided country, if JB doesn't consider Muqdishu his capital, that's his opinion and I dare say that he is allowed to express it.

That is really beside the point I want to make, there are Somalis of all camps on this website, the are also none Somalis. It's open to all!

This website, however it’s named does not advertise itself as a forum for those who share a political ideology. In fact I often viewed this place as being a Pan Somali website. You being the sole Mod of the politics section, is doing SOL a great disservice by telling those who don't share your political ideology that they don't belong here!

I’m just glad the owner is a bigger man than you.