Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Eastern Television Network

Sky   

etn.jpg

ETN TV is one of the leading TV Channel Network in Somali. Staffed 24 hours, seven days a week ETNTV.net features the latest multimedia technologies, from live video streaming to audio packages to searchable archives of news features and background information. The site is updated continuously throughout the day. More...

This Somali TV channel operates from Puntland and is working on getting ETN on the sattelite dish in London so Somalis abroad can follow news and views from Somalia and especially Puntland. ETN gives here an interview about their expansion

The ETN studio in Boosaaso

139783624_907b501377.jpg

139783622_bddca25727.jpg

139783623_ffdc0655a6.jpg

139783627_33558030e1.jpg

139783626_2576425403.jpg

RedSea   

Looking great. I wonder what programs they show during the week, may be religous; that would be something there.

I hope some of the folks in Basaso aren't obsessed with this 24 hour news channel. Like an Old man said that he would go to sleep whenever the people on TV go to bed, well you know when that is; never. Just a joke! :D

Very well constructed facilitity, I am impress I must say.

assalamu Calaykum.

Dufaan what a strange selction of a name :D But anyways already in minnesota even though with its sizable community of somalis london should have been first bearing in mind how many somalis live here. But happy that for once a somali tv is actually operating from within somalia and hope it wont go the same way as the other ones.

Duufaan   

well, I am not going to discuss my name. it has multiple meaning. However I know London have huge somali population, coming from all other EU countries. But Minnesota itself have huge somali population, increasing very fast. Now estimated over 70,000. overall 320,000 somalis in North America much more those in EU.