Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Verily the foundations of your castles shall come crumbling upon you!

Fabregas   

As the battles between good and evil, falsehood and truth, and freedom and slavery gain strength all over the world, indeed, some matters are becoming established and clarified to the eyes of the attentive one who pays heed. One of the established matters is that: falsehood shall become abased in the end and truth and freedom shall reign supreme. This matter is decreed from the heavens. The one who fights it is like a bolding man trying to delay his decree.

So it was: that arrogant Pharoah drowned and the Israelites gained victory; Young Daud triumphed over the mighty Jalut; the Arabian Nomads laid sieged to the palaces of Rome and Persia; the Maccabes brought the Mighty Roman Army to her knees; and in the modern world, the Soviets crumbled at the hands of modest Afghan Tribesman. The times are different; yet, the lessons are plain and simple: falsehood shall be defeated by truth.

Thus it was destined that the war between falsehood and truth shall be waged on this very forum. And there I was: galloping forth, galliantly marching with words of dignity and freedom, dismantling the arguments of falsehood with words as blunt as Persian swords. However, some have confused the affair and they have personally attacked me for my views when they couldn't withstand the ferociousness of my operations and noble words. And what was my crime? It was simply opposing the AMISOM occupation and genocide. And if you ask again? It was simply advocating for the territorial, religous and cultural intergrity of the peoples of Somalia. Freedom is crime to the sheep who willingly goes to altar of slaughter.

So, I say unto you, Oh ye(you know who you are), who have attacked me, the thoroughbred one, personally in the recent days, some concise words of advise and warning:

My similes and metaphors love death and martydom; yours love waffle and glitter.

My sentences will not stop marching until there is no question mark over the freedom of the thoroughbred SOmali peoples.

Your apostrophies and false reasonings will be executed without any remorse.

The ink and blood of my Times New Roman Font will not stop running until there is total victory on this forum and the defenders of falsehood are humilated. It will not run dry until my cavalry of colons shake the very foundations of your castles and they come crumbling down upon you like a heap of sand.

( Islamic Emirates of SOL- cyber brigades of righteousness-Wed. Sep. 23, 2009 / Shawwal 4, 1430)

Thus it was destined that the war between falsehood and truth shall be waged on this very forum. And there I was: galloping forth, galliantly marching with words of dignity and freedom, dismantling the arguments of falsehood with words as blunt as Persian swords. However, some have confused the affair and they have personally attacked me for my views when they couldn't withstand the ferociousness of my operations and noble words. And what was my crime? It was simply opposing the AMISOM occupation and genocide. And if you ask again? It was simply advocating for the territorial, religous and cultural intergrity of the peoples of Somalia. Freedom is crime to the sheep who willingly goes to altar of slaughter.

Fabregas is a mujahid with humour :D:D

I guess someone had predicted, too soon indeed, the failure and demise of the groups he has had a fervent support for, for their own 'foundations crumbling' upon themselves.

Soomaali waxee ku maahmaahday: Hooba naar galaasa, bartaa ay la aragnee, tiimbooy!

Soomaali waxee kale ku maahmaahday: Ninkii soo joog laga waayo, soo jiif ayaa laga helaa.

Soomaali waxee kaleeto ku maahmaahday: Labadii xaaraan ku heshiisa, xalaasha ee ku diriraan.

Meesha maxaa ka socoto now? Afkii baa juuqda gabey? smile.gif

In his parrot like activity on these boards, Febragas’ most conspicuous feature was to repeat alshabaabs’ propaganda day in and day out without truly appreciating the danger of the takfiiri ideology that underpins it.

It would be interesting to watch good Febragas perform again in light of the conflict in Kismayo, which is the first of its kind since the ascendance of alshabaab.

Liqaye   

Oh please what performance, I get satire, I get irony. This postings on the other hand come under the heading of buffoonery.