Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

What is the use of banning Clan names in SOL?

ilax   

Banning using clan names makes more sens.I agree to use that type of habsi will deteriorate the communication and make relation uneasy. I rather prefer to use the person's geoghraphical location or territory as an identity instead of clan virus. That is more healthful and acceptable to the majority. Let us drop the word clan word even from our daily language cus is uncurable disease in our veins.Clan ediction is one most responsible factor for the unending in-stablity back home, therefore the clan industery must liquidated and declared its bankruptcy in every aspect of life.

Caano boori ninku qabiil ayuu ugula jeeda.

Hi Isaac Newton aka Six billion dollars / Six billion people = A billion each. Wiilka fariidka eh, what else can I say but Masha allah. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As for the topic, abitgiis and his bodyguard need to chill. I repeat, chill. Take a chill pill or better yet, have some CAANO BOORO.

Abtigiis, I'm sure you knew once that I said I was sick and tired of your calaacal. It has gotten to the point of exhaustion. You are forever crying about somehing, someone and it never stops. What say you?

As for my dear MOD, I suggest you stop throwing your hantidaad around like the ICE CREAM man on EID day. You are not rational or credible nor do you have an ounce of judgement in you as a MOD.

You are the very same MOD that not long ago went and edited DQ's post but just below that very same post he was the victim of someone's foul mouth and you left it alone. How does that work? Maybe you want to enlighten the SOL readers. As they say in the sitcom "I love lucy", "Oh Lucy! - You Gotta Lotta

'Splainin To Do"

ilax   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

You are the very same MOD that not long ago went and edited DQ's post but just below that very same post he was the victim of someone's foul mouth and you left it alone. How does that work? Maybe you want to enlighten the SOL readers. As they say in the sitcom "I love lucy", "Oh Lucy! - You Gotta Lotta

'Splainin To Do"

It makes no sense not at all. Irrelevant and rabish. Saaxiib markii geel loo hoose maxaad shiniro uga heestaa. :D This is a sign of an increase of child brain in SOL. However, for the matter of his courage A&T will never feel sory for revealing the truth.

MZanzi   

it seems to me that certain people need to grow up

LZ no offence, your such a drama queen you make a big deal over everything.. you need to grow up

:D:D

Markii laga hadlaayo banooni waxee ka hadlee basketball. Typical isqorqor loo joogin.

That is why I don't even address her and the likes of her marka walba calaacal lasoo taagan mahaan. Waqti wax la iskaga dhumiyaba ma'aha.

Go ahead, kasii wada meesha cabaadka. I enjoy meel the issue is not about me aniga la iga dhigo. That is very dedication, xir badan ayaa saas ahee. smile.gif

My dear MOD, you know it and I know it inaad adiga kahesho marka aad aqoonsado tooshka kugu shidan. Quit fooling yourself and just accept it because you know you want to.

Secondly, you don't need to address me(as much as you can't help yourself), as I didn't ask you to address me. Matter of fact, I was very specific about what you needed to do. First, why do you have selective censorship style? Second, why do you insist on avoiding the question?

If you can read and I'm sure you can, then you would realize that I am not the subject of this thread, nor am I one of your victims of selective censorship. BTW, you made this about you the moment you posted handadaadada.

Afro, I'm so sorry. Did Mrs "tolkeyka yaa saa ugalay, oo ba ayeyyyyyyyy why oo kismaayo loo qabsade" afro talking to me about lack of maturity? hahahaha

You will have to forgive me if I don't pay attention to a word that comes out of your mouth. I'm still trying to get over the last time I addressed you and how you just crumbled all over bacaadka kismaayo. icon_razz.gif

PS:There is s saying and it goes like this: "You can take dhaadhaanimo out of the man, but you can't take the man out of dhaadhaanimo". ;)

MZanzi   

One bit of advice:ciyaal haiska dhigine sidi qof weyn oo kale dadka ula hadal adoon waxba af lagaadeen

Soon you will have your own little world that you can rule (what Napoleon complex???) because every decent person, and even most indecent ones, will have completely and utterly abandoned you. For my part, I'm done wasting my time with you EEEDO

PS. you cant debate the facts so do ad hominen attacks

^Afro, what is hominen? I think you meant to write hominid attacks?

In any case, you will have to forgive me yet again as I can't address emotional characters such as yourself. Also, you've lost me about the facts being debated. I didn't think you brought anything to the table other than an emotional outburst on your part. Getting even with LayZieG is not facts that needs to be debated, lol. Let go eedo, just let it all go.

Kool_Kat   

Naayaada Afro and Layzie hayeh idinkana cyber gogol maan idiin qabtaa hee sidii dadaan ogahay? Ani laakiin bathroom mat idiima dhigaayo, flying carpet waaye - hawadaan dadka kukala saaraa... :D Naga dhaafa hee, eedo KK yeysan carpetkeeda soo baxsaninee...

Back to the topic, I've always wondered meself why certain qabiil names aren't censored on SOL...Meeshaanse hadeyba saan u qasantehee (with caano boore, kaluun and khaad being thrown around like cheap tennis ball) iyadoo la'ogolaaday in qabiil magaciisa la isticmaalo, Admin might as well shut down the place or rename it to snetII.com... :D:D:D