Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Ethiopian troops and Puntland forces to leave Mogadishu this week

Originally posted by General Duke:

They are coming to a SOOL near you secessionist so keep talking.

So this time no exuses? Hopefully you guys do something to get it back very soon.

Ibtisam   

Duke has gone mad, another 360degree switch. :D Aah here comes Puntiland with its many leaders, the bold, strong heros, they are taking them all back to their home.

They are coming to a SOOL near you secessionist so keep talking.

Is that a threat ?? ,,,, A military show ??

Ma lix baan la diriraa

Ma labaan ka cararaa ,,

:D

^^^Adeer if I made a 360 degree turn I would be where I started, go back and make another point. :D

AfricaOwn, adeer we never make excuses, remmeber it was a while back when we chased you and thus the onus is on you. The locals dont want you and you do not have any power to keep the area, you shall see lads.

JB: The man and the army that humbled you in SOOL are returning, thus no threat this is a promise.

Also with the new leadership hopefully Gen Abdullahi Jama, it wont just be SOOL.

The game is set, Puntland without the souther issues will become a power much bigger than it has ever been, thats a promise insha Allah. :D

Xidigo   

Originally posted by General Duke:

JB: The man and the army that humbled you in SOOL are returning, thus no threat this is a promise.The game is set, Puntland without the souther issues will become a power much bigger than it has ever been, thats a promise insha Allah.
:D

Oo waad dhaaranaysaa ba, inaad dagaal kale ka bilowdo Other side of Somalia,

waar ileen ayaan daro badanaa. Adoo MN shaaha kulul ku cabaya ayaad dagaal iyo dhibaato u rajaynaysaa umada. :rolleyes:

I was going to let the issue solved in other peaceful ways but if you call for a war then let it be.

You are always the first to start and the last to loose and runaway ,,,,,,

waar hooy ka joog ,,,,,

Ibtisam   

DUKEY: If you want a picture, don't be too scared to ask, it is okay, I understand that you've been too busy as a cheerleader to do your GCSEs. ;)

JB fighting never solves anything, just look at where it go Somalia.

Xidigo, Adeer the secessionist have had a honeymoon with Gen Cade and our focus on the south. Let me make it clear to all of you. That is over, done with and no more.

Puntland is changing and I am reporting the vanguard position of our state.

Local issue will be paramount, our territory and development of our institutions.

You have no more power to talk to us and no clan can dominate our region, so no threats just outlining the new reality for the Burco-Berbera-Hargaysa triangle. :D