Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Ethiopian troops and Puntland forces to leave Mogadishu this week

Emperor   

Ciidanka Itoobiyaan ah oo saaka ka baxay Muqdisho oo gaaray degmada Afgooye

Posted to the Web Jan 02, 12:01

Muqdisho:-Waxaa saaka mar qura baneeyey fariisimo ay ku lahaayeen gudaha magaalada Muqdisho ciidanka Itoobiyaan ka kuwaas oo u jiheystay Degmada Afgooye fariisamaha ay baneeyeen ciidanka Itoobiyaanka ayaa waxaa ka mid ah Xeradii hore ee Asluubta.

Ciidanka saaka ka baxay magaalada Muqdisho ayaa ahaa kuwa dhamaan horay u qaatay agabkooda waxaan ay u muuqdeen kuwa fulinaya ka bixitaankii ay ku dhawaaqeen Masuuliyiinta Dowlada Itoobiya.

Ciidamada Itoobiyaanka ah ayaa waxaa ay ku hubaysanaayeen gaadiidka dagaalka iyo gawaarida uuraalayaasha ah oo ay saarnaayeen ciidamo iyo qalab kale ,ciidanka Itoobiyaanka ah ayaa waxaa ka muuqday foojignaa dheeraad ah iyagoo ka baqaya in weeraro ay kala kulmaan xoogagga Islaamiyiinta ee dagaal ka kula jira ciidamada shisheeye iyo kuwa DFKM.

Cidanka Itoobiyaanka ayaa wada dhaqdhaqaaq kale duwan oo ay ku doonay aan in ay ku faaruqiyaan fariisamahooda walow aan ilaa hadda la xaqiijin karin in ay ciidanka Itoobiyaanku ay´bilaabeen in ay ka baxaan Koonfurta Soomaaliya.

Dhinaca kale warar soo baxaya ayaa sheegay in Ilaalada Madaxtooyada oo ah ciidan daacad u ahaa Madaxweynihii hore C/llaahi Yuusuf ayaa wada dhaq dhaq aaq ciidan oo ay ku doonayaan inay kaga baxaan magaalada Muqdisho.

A/Cawaale

Halgan.net

Emperor   

Ciidamada Itoobiyaanka ah ayaa waxaa ay ku hubaysanaayeen gaadiidka dagaalka iyo gawaarida uuraalayaasha ah oo ay saarnaayeen ciidamo iyo qalab kale ,ciidanka Itoobiyaanka ah ayaa waxaa ka muuqday foojignaa dheeraad ah iyagoo ka baqaya in weeraro ay kala kulmaan xoogagga Islaamiyiinta ee dagaal ka kula jira ciidamada shisheeye iyo kuwa DFKM.

Dhinaca kale warar soo baxaya ayaa sheegay in Ilaalada Madaxtooyada oo ah ciidan daacad u ahaa Madaxweynihii hore C/llaahi Yuusuf ayaa wada dhaq dhaq aaq ciidan oo ay ku doonayaan inay kaga baxaan magaalada Muqdisho.

Ibtisam   

I wonder what is going to fill the sudden vacuum that emerges in its awake. Probably the same old warlords will raise their ugly head with their road blocks, along with the suufis and the trigger happy umbrella Al shabbab.

Emperor   

Ciidamo uu horkacayo Afhayeenkii Milatariga dowlada Somalia Col. Daahir Maxamed Xirsi (Daahir Dheere) iyo saraakiil kale ayaa ka anba baxay Magaalada Moqdisho.

Khamis 01. 01. 2009

Ciidamao ka tirsanaa Ilaaladii Madaxtooyada Dowladda Somalia oo uu horkacayo Afhayeenkii Ciidanka Milatariga ee Dowladda Federaalka Somalia ayaa shalay ka ambabaxay garoonka Diyaaradaha Aden Cadde ee Magaalada Muqdisho.

Ciidamo uu horkacayo Afhayeenkii Milatariga dowlada Somalia Col. Daahir Maxamed Xirsi (Daahir Dheere) iyo saraakiil kale ayaa ka anba baxay Magaalada Moqdisho ayagoo kusii jeeda Deegaamada Puntland.

Diyaarad qaas ah ayaa ka qaaday sida aan wararka ku helnay afhayeenkii Ciidamada Milatariga dowladda Somalia Daahir Dheere iyo saraakiil iyo ciidamo badan.

Ciidamadii koofiyad Gaduuda ee gaarka ka hayay aqalka looga taliyo Somalia ayaa joojiyay dhaq dhaqaaqyadii ay ku sugayeen amaanka goobaha ku dhaw dhaw Madaxtooyada, sidoo kale Ciidamadii Ilaalada Madaxtooyada ee kusugnaa Isgoysyada Folaransa iyo Xararyaale ayaan halkaasi saaka lagu arkin waxaana goobihii ay ku sugnaan jireen hada jooga Ciidamada Ethiopia.

Allidamaale.com Hassan Nuur

Allidamaale.com kalasoco warar xaqiiqada kusaleeysan

Allidamaale@hotmail.com

Xaafiiska Waraqabadka Allidamaale.com

Allidamaale.com

Biixi   

TFG troops from Puntland are going no where, since they were part of TFG troops. Those leaving are Yeey's body guards no need for them to be in Villa Somalia.

Punlanders, just like the rest of Somalis, want to have a functioning government and their support should be given to the next Somali president whomever he/she may be!

^^^Adeer you are talking out of your backside. The troops will leave with the Ethiopians and the AU forces.

No one will repeat the mistakes of the past saxib. After the Ethiopians the Puntland troops will leave and they are needed in their home towns.

There is no political will adeer, and without that no need for the young men to die in vain.

Biixi   

TFG troops will stay in Mogadishu regardless of where they originated from. Yeey's body guards will leave and that is all.

You're right no one is going to repeat the mistakes of the past, 'cause this government will work insha-Allah.

^^^Adeer I like your optimisam, but the troops have packed their bags and are heading home, hundreds have already flown out including top comanders of the army such as Dahir Dheer who was the spoksemn of the troops and not a body guard.

Gen sacid Dheere is the man heading the move and our troops will not be stranded in Mogadishu.

Thats the info, as for the governemnt its as dead as a door ****.

Puntland admin has already made the moves to get its troops back.

Biixi   

Don't believe the hype, they're going no where adeer. Only Yeey's body guards are moving back, even that is not 100%, as I wrote earlier.

All TFG troops will do their as they've done in the past, support the TFG. Patriotism will prevail and new start for Somalia insha-Allah.

GOD BLESS SOMALIA!!!

Adeer it seems you are just uttering words.

The comanders who left are the top TFG leaders and no bodyguards. Already more than 300 have flown to Puntland.

The remaining will be led by their chief Gen Saciid Dheere and their armour will return.

Puntland admin has already stated they will not support anything outside Federalisam and not the nonsnece 550 Parliment.

Our boys will be coming home and no power or money can stop them.

God Bless Somalia indeed.

^^ I been telling you to go back to Garowe for a very long time, but you brushed it off and made it seem Mogdisho somehow belonged to you as well. I'm glad that you now realize where "home" is.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Its good news, after the 5th our boys should be heading home.

I thought you were supporting Somalia's peace and prosperity. I remember you said that you love Somalia and you want nothing but a peace and stability, I thought you were for unity. What is this nonsense you speak of? Aren’t the Puntlanders Somalis? Isn't puntland part of Somalia? Please stop this madness of being Qabiilist, go have a cup of tea from the Starbucks and think about ways you can support the coming administration. I am sure it will be another stooge government but if they bring peace and stability to Somalia that will give me a chance to open my wax waliba haye tukaan in the center of Mugadisho.

P.S. The difference between you and a Somalilander is hypocrisy.

No one here is leaving Somaliweyn, we are having a little break untill things are clearer.

The troops in Mogadishu's commanders have decided they will no longer be made scapegoats by others, and will move back to the North East.

Thats a top brass decision and I agree with it.

They are coming to a SOOL near you secessionist so keep talking.