Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

cry me a river : opposition sites fear..

Taliban   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Prove it!

The nature of ICU isn't one based on clanism, a la TFG (4.5 formula). The ICU isn't about clans dividing the country, claiming ownership of certain regions, cities, towns, villages, iwm. The ICU is about Sharia'. Each district, village, town, city or region has an Islamic court represented by the local people. Fighters of the ICU hail from different regions such as Waqooyi Galbeed, Bari, Dhexe and Koonfur. It's well documented martyrs who lost their lives during the liberation of the country from the warlords and during the war against the occupiers hailed from different regions. Mogadishu is the most populous city in the country; it's where the ICU was founded. It was natural many of the ICU leaders would hail from the people who live in Mogadishu. The ICU was in a process of expanding and making the makeup of its leaders more diverse when Somalia got invaded. It's no wonder the ICU enjoys widespread appeal and grassroots support from most Somalis both at home and in the diaspora. The appeal has nothing to do with the clan of its leaders; it has to do with the system (Sharia') they rule with, and the countless positive jobs they have accomplished.

Finally, it takes more than courage to form an Islamic movement, because the West will destroy such a movement even if it's formed for fun. In short, forming an Islamic movement is like inviting your own destruction by the West.

^^^No they were based on the Guriceel group led by Xasan Dahir, IndaCade and the remaining puppets came from the areas next to Guriceel.

Now it is the areas which this grouop inhabit that the mortar attacks are organised, fact nothing to do with Islam all to do with clan.

Taliban   

Originally posted by General Duke:

fact nothing to do with Islam all to do with clan.

Are you saying the clan government has more to do with Islam than the ICU?

Fabregas   

One clan defending the land and shariah. Is a thousand times better than 100s of Somali stooges, who work on behalf of Ethiopia, Kenya etc..... and their self interests.....

The fact that people are constantly paying attention to the make up of the "clan courts" and the areas they are from, clearly demonstrates their clanist tendencies. It is absured to suggest that the likes of Dahir Aweys and Ceyrow are clanists.....These guys are harcore Alitixaads.....who are probably less clanist...than every single person in the Tigray forceable government....who said you have to follow a sheikh from your clan to uphold the shariah?

....furthermore, were the thousands of eriterians, oromos, onlf and Alqaedas from the Guriceel? .

^ Soldiers are but soldiers who fight. Having leadership based on clan is what the ICU was. For heaven sake how does Indhacadde become the head of Security/Defense if it weren't for clan reasons?

Dahir aweys has fought wars in Bossaso and Gedo and even somali galbeed but made his troops retreat from guriceel and cadaado and ceelbuur in december because he didn't want no harm done.

There was a court for every sub sub clan of Xamar. Why not have one unifying court?

Taliban i Admire your energy and zest in debating endlessly with these Nomads who continue to Parott the TFG line.

Just look at the thread's name, the lack of shame is particularly striking.

As Gell Jire12 said one clan defendig the land and the shariah (which wasnt the case but still since this is your chosen label "clan") is a 1000's better than what we have now.

Oh i forgot, its not your clan, so its inherently wrong and must be rubbished & defamed whatever it takes.

Subhanallah, somalis (and i stress when i say somali's i refer to somali's as a whole, dont think with your mind frame and assume things) somalis are a sick nation, the addiction to qaabil can only be cured by a return to Islam.

One of the reason why am inherently against this Terrorist Foriegn Gang is they will never be a sincere force for recognition (we have already seen ample evidence for this) and they are without a shadow of doubt full of hypocrites who instead of embracing their brothers who cleared the path for them in Mogadisho their refused the invitation, and went for an inherently poor option by invitng the Ethopian and Americans to Kill.

Allah swt is Just, Everyone can try to sugar coat this current situation, but Whom ever that does an atom's weight of good allah will reward them, and whom ever who does an atmo's weight of bad allah will punish them. Allah swt is Just

^ One clan that held lower shabelles farms and charged for the drinking water of the river is now supposed to uphold Somali values? Give me a break.

Allah swt is Just, Everyone can try to sugar coat this current situation, but Whom ever that does an atom's weight of good allah will reward them, and whom ever who does an atmo's weight of bad allah will punish them. Allah swt is Just

Like i said sxb, keep referencing everything you do to Qabil, and continue parotting your TFG line. Your lack of sincerity is striking in everything you say

Kashafa   

Ana Juwa and Geel-Jire,

You're kinda new to the politics section, but you'll come to find out that these TFG hacks will follow Yeey, Hiraale, Geedi, Aideed Jr, all the way to the gates of hell without blinking. Solely in the name of Qabil. Some are subtle about it, others do some crazy acrobatics playing it both sides(Xaq & Baatil), while others are refreshingly upfront about their inferiorty/superiority complex(also known as the Qabil factor).

Do you know their entire beef with the Courts ?

None other than "How come we weren't represented"

Thats what it boils down to. If the courts managed to turn southern Somalia into Singapore, they still woulda been sitting on the sidelines yelling "Ïndocade, Indocade, Indocade" like a broken record.

Pay them no mind. This is what a Qabilist upbringing does: turn grown men into mindless partisan hacks. Another reason we should teach our kids to have allegiance to Islam and Islam only

^^^The clown courts whate ever they were did not defend Shariah, but the spoils they looted in the 1990s. They fought to keep the lower Shabbele under occupation. They were a singe clan entity that commited the worst crimes in recent memory and who even allegedly dabled in drugs, no other group has ever been accused of such a thing but Maulana IndaCade was the only case.

Now they are all in Eritrea fighting for Shariah?

Anyhow now all these webistes are defending clan interst and nothing more they are afraid of the change that is taking place.

But hey I am not to bothered they are the past..

^^^The clown courts whate ever they were did not defend Shariah, but the spoils they looted in the 1990s. They fought to keep the lower Shabbele under occupation.

You get more outlandish by the day. I get the looted part, there were lootings all over Somalia from late 80s all throughout the 90s but what occupation of Lower Shabelle are you talking about?

^^^Oh my brother are you pretending ?

Are you jesting with me or are you for real?

Here is the background on the lower Shabeble before the TFG came and wiped them out.

General, I know this is difficult for you but bear with me, ok? Please SUBSTANTIATE your allegation of particular sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-clan single handedly and against the will of the locals occupy a region nearly as big as Puntland. This is simply unbelievable. To be honest it sounds something right out of Hollywood or those Fadhi-isku-dirir where wild conspiracy theories are hatched.

I read your links and they're complete hogwash. Nothing of substance, certainly won't suffice in a court of law. Where as before I was skeptical of your claims, now I'm skeptical of article you posted. How do I decide who's telling the truth? An article is not evidence for anything but an article. You need hard evidence because that's the only way you can substantiate your claims.