Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

6/13/06 IS THE BIG DAY IN BAIDOA MPs VOTE FOR FOREIGN TROOPS

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Stu-pid,

]Now, I see the utter numbness of your retarded brain!

Erase those nasty name-callings sxb and address the Duke's message not Duke.

Gabbal   

^That shows, adeer, that you lost and to lose with dignity and akhlaaq is much more noble then to lose sorely. Right, o upholder of the Islamic faith?

There lies our sense of dignity.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

^That shows, adeer, that you lost and to lose with dignity and akhlaaq is much more noble then to lose sorely. Right, o upholder of the Islamic faith?

There lies our sense of dignity.

Ok, I lost the debate, and he won it. Take as it pleases you, but I will never hesitate to say what fits in the situation before me.

Now, your imperative order should rethink where dignity lies in your failed sense!

Gabbal   

Adeer it is not about loosing or winning the debate. Just be civil. We all fall prey at times to name-calling but it is only after we are reminded of it and we continue to engage in it that makes us less noble and without dignity as men. Now I hate to have entered you and the Duke's debate but the name-calling was unjustified. Continue on if you like.

Ubbahane

Ok, I lost the debate, and he won it

Thats enough for me, it is self evident that truth prevails over falsehood...

Keep trying to change that shirt, USC -WARLORD-CLAN COURT. The eveloution of Ubahane..

Kamoon, aqiyaarta. Maxaa waaye is jiid jiidkaan? Wah!

Ninba rayigiisa ha dhiibto, then hala kala yaaco. Qof qof qasbi karo ayaaba iska yar, ama fikradiis badali karo. Afxumana meel ma lagu gaaro, ee marka ilaaliya qadarinta.

Xarago   

Originally posted by General Duke: USC -WARLORD-CLAN COURT
[/b]
. The eveloution of Ubahane.. [/QB]

Lol! I can see you believe in Darwinism....

but seriously dont you think this so called Islamic Court is a reincarnation of the USC faction led by Aidiid only this time with a different leader and different clan from Habarta calling the shots....a good evidence is Qeybdiid renouncing his previous stance today, Catto re-enforcing Al-Furqaan and blessing anything and everything the Islamic courts do . The big question that will arise could be how would C/llahi Yusuf will deal with the emergence of such force under the banner of Islamic courts....could it be the reason why he is so hasty for the parliament to approve the introduction of 'peace-keeping' troops from frontline states and the continuos lobby for the UN to lift the arms embargo. I assume by today C/llahi would be able to achieve both goals but how could it change the situation on the ground apart from it being a promising catastrophic civil war. I wonder.

me   

That mistrust exists 'xarago' but the thing is it doesnt matter real Somalis will decide. With the way you are thinking you are saying that anyone from the ha-w-ye clan can never do anything good for Somalia or the Somali people. Every clan has wronged the Somali nation. We are all guilty. This mistrust is whats making every attempt at peace fail. Your alterior motives are showing now. Trying to support a head on head clash between the TFG and the ICU. The ICU will bypass the TGF go for the central regions get support from Pland and SSC and even Togdheer region. Maybe you havent seen but the ICU has allot of sympathy in togdheer province and also in Sheikh.

To sum it up you want the war in Somalia and the divisions to continue so that your immoral cause gets recognition.

I say keep dreaming. The ICU are not the guys the recognize a faulty cause like yours.

Xarago   

^^My my did i touch a raw nerve. First things first huuno if the Somaliland recognition depends on the continuing mayhem, atrocities and apathy in the south of our border for the record then lets pray it is not achieved to save our brethens and souls in the south. As for your assumptions that the Courts will be willing to hand over their newly found authority to the TFG can only be termed as a wishful thinking.

me   

You said it my friend. Thats whats it depends on. I can show you enough statements that show that your immoral cause is growing only on the missery of our southern brothers. This will not be forgotten by our southern brothers and its time that us northerners show that we care for the future of the Somali people. And as for the TFG and thr ICU. They both know that they need each other and knowing Somali politics they will work together because they have no choice.