Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

A young Somali Kenyan could soon be on the books of Liverpool FC

Guhaad   

Northerner, you know more soccer than me, but isn't this guy too young, or is there little league. just couldn't finish the reading :cool:

nuune   

^^^ his age is not the point, imagine 3 or four years time when he is 16 or 17, he could be in the squad and playing right along with major players.

Also there is a league for the youngesters, like Liverpool under-18, so good luck to Suleiman, we would see him Inshaa Allaah in Anfield

N.O.R.F   

Let hope he get through the tough academy at Anfield.

Nuune, i may visit the Irish in the summer, how about a good ole Irish/Somali welcome? I hear Dublin has a large Muslim community.

Guhaad   

Thanks Nuune, but don't you think the boy doesn't need only a ball, but also food, oh sorry, he has been eating Ugaalay, but nutritious food! :cool:

Jafarel.   

but don't you think the boy doesn't need only a ball, but also food, oh sorry, he has been eating Ugaalay, but nutritious food!

Be happy for the lil kid sxb.Good luck to this kid. He is indeed talented.

Liverpool's answer to striker problems? Perharps...ahh, if only he was a lil older and stronger!!!

nuune   
Northerner, any time wlcme sxb, and I will invite you to play with us in our Somali Fotball Club in dublin, I know u r a good striker.

N.O.R.F   

Thanks Saxib, so you guys have a league team or just an occassional game (usually in the summer)?

I look forwarc to it.

LFC!

nuune   

sxb we have a league team, at the moment we have a tournament taking place between 16 different nations living here, and we are the Somali Team, I haven't played last two weeks as I was in London, next Match, we got Mighty Algeria, our last game with them was a draw smile.gif

BOB   

I think he's joining the wrong club if you ask me...LooL!

I am happy for the kid and his family especially considering where he comes from which is one of the poorest slums in Nairobi..i say let the kid make his poor Mom and Dad's dreams come true by buying them a "ploti" in Muthaiga :D !

Northerner, Nuune, Ngonge and the rest of the Somali Liverpool fans you've even more reason to support the reds now ;) .

once again i hope and pray he will make it Insha Allah because as a Somali i really feel its long over due now and finally we will have a kid we can all be proud of regardless which team he plays for...

Personally speaking..i would stand and salute him the day he nut-mags Ashley Cole or Toure or Ebue or any other Arsenal player for that matter and scream "Oye Huyo Ni Chali Wangu.. Chali Wa Mtaa"

Peace,Love & Unity.

Urban   

^ he was in the Championship Manager pc game (best game in the world)...he wasnt good at all, tho.