Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Real Threat to Somaliland's quest for Independence: Qussuusi getting serious!

Originally posted by A_Khadar:

JB I will wait your next comment about the Khusuusi till then keep making fun out of them. I

I'm not making fun of them ,,,,,,, I said I kinda like them ....

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

quote:Originally posted by Castro:

Generale, I think you're mistaken about NGONGE. He never made it a secret that he has both flags under his mattress. His argument has always been he would pull out the flag of Somalia if it achieves peace before Somaliland achieves recognition. And vice versa.

But he is lied to about the chaos in Somalia. As a new covert, he is credulous. He is counting on the recognition to come before the choas ends.
:D:D
Been baa loo sheegay. Otherwise, he is secessionist to the bone-marrow.
O ma ciyaal ban ahay marka been la ii sheegayo? :D

Where I'm standing, the recognition is much more likely than Sh. Sharif beating AlShabab or vice versa. The longer it lasts the more convinced I become.

Castro   

Recognition by Israel, you mean? lol. Atheer, no one is contemplating recognition of the separatist region. No one. It's all in your heads.

NGONGE   

^^ It's like when mothers tell their young girls to keep their virtue for the day when an eligible man would come and marry them. Some girls say, "Hoyo, no one is contemplating marrying us. No One. It's all in your head". We in SL, choose to be like the good girls and keep ourselves in a condition that will appeal to any eligible 'recognisers'. You on the other hand want us to marry our disabled cousin.

P.S.

The Israel story was an invention of some poor SL websites. It's probably a private joke.

^^Nice anology.

Laakiin gabadh mehersan, oo dhowr da'a dhashay oo wadaadkii cid ugu dhawaa diiday inuu fasaqo weeye waxa cillaanka marsan oo hadba diyaaradaha raacasyaa

Castro   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ It's like when mothers tell their young girls to keep their virtue for the day when an eligible man would come and marry them. Some girls say, "Hoyo, no one is contemplating marrying us. No One. It's all in your head". We in SL, choose to be like the good girls and keep ourselves in a condition that will appeal to any eligible 'recognisers'. You on the other hand want us to marry our disabled cousin.

So no more two flags under the mattress? :D Saaxib you ain't no girl waiting to be married. You're already married but want to break it off coz your old man is temporarily, shall I say, indisposed.

Cala kuli xaal, this has been beaten to death except for the part where you've officially identified yourself as a separatist. I didn't get the earlier memo. Nice coming out party.

NGONGE   

^^ The disabled cousin is still a remote possibility (very remote).

Xiin,

Wala xawla! Waxan ba odeyada wada waalay. Adeer inantaan ka hadlayna adna hoyadiid bad o il jabinaysa. Xaggan kale eeg, adeer oo meesha ha nago ceebin. :D

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Nice anology.

Laakiin gabadh mehersan, oo dhowr da'a dhashay oo wadaadkii cid ugu dhawaa diiday inuu fasaqo weeye waxa cillaanka marsan oo hadba diyaaradaha raacasyaa

:D:D:D:D:D

Abtigiis   

Castro, soow kaan awoowe kuu sheegay. Ngonge iyo Ibtisam'ba waa smart secessionsits.

looooooooooool@ Xinn's gabadha cillanka marsan ee la fasaxi waayey. :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ Like I told the two above you and Maaddeey, a cup of tea is enough to buy my loyalty. Jb gave me tea for a week oo waliba suqaar raaciyaay. I can not be a nadil and let my benefactor down.

Castro   

I thought it was Riyaale who was bought. NGONGE just got sick of being the odd man out in all the family gatherings. The price was just too high to pay for Somalinimo so he dropped it and got with the program. It makes life easier with the social network.

Castro   

^^^^ Of course not. You were busy playing Nintendo in Abu Dhabi. Funny how from there you came to be a separatist. lol. Indoctrinated waaxid.