Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Real Threat to Somaliland's quest for Independence: Qussuusi getting serious!

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by GAAROODI:

what have you achieved in 18 years, ....more raping....more killing...civil war....to rebel war....to warlord war....to islamic fanatics...to tfg ....to 18 failed governments and no actual positive accurance. If that is success to you saxib i would rather be without recognition, because with or without it i know i am greater then you. and
if you had a choice i know you would wanna be me. <

I've never met anyone who wishes to be a moron.
Classic!

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Leave Castro alone, people. He's still trying to work out the Somali problem. Kid gloves please, I feel we have a chance of converting him still.

Convert him to moron???

Castro is a Somaliweyn soldier for that, we must give him respect. The secessionist argument is only paraded by one clan group, even in SOL, Qhalib, JB, NGOONGE and others are all from a single family. Thus the argument is no more than clan ego.

Thus converting people to moron will not do. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by A_Khadar:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Leave Castro alone, people. He's still trying to work out the Somali problem. Kid gloves please, I feel we have a chance of converting him still.

Convert him to moron???
If he's got you speaking on his behalf (which I doubt), I don't think a conversion into a moron would be needed. :D

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Castro is a Somaliweyn soldier for that, we must give him respect. The secessionist argument is only paraded by one clan group, even in SOL, Qhalib, JB, NGOONGE and others are all from a single family. Thus the argument is no more than clan ego.

Thus converting people to moron will not do.
:D

Generale, I think you're mistaken about NGONGE. He never made it a secret that he has both flags under his mattress. His argument has always been he would pull out the flag of Somalia if it achieves peace before Somaliland achieves recognition. And vice versa. Not very principled (;p) but quite practical, in my view. It's the die-hard separatists like Oodwyene that should be of concern. The rest of the so called separatist lot would run home to Casa populare and the houses they grew up in the minute Al-Shabaab vacate them. lol.

Aaliyyah   

All our loving garaads want is their regions. It is really that simple. Anyone who wants to complicate the issue just wants pointless argument...

salaam

Castro   

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

All our loving garaads want is their regions. It is really that simple. Anyone who wants to complicate the issue just wants pointless argument...

salaam

Loving garaads? Did you mean to say wise garaads? Or brave garaads? You need to show the separatists a lean, mean, fighting garaad. No one would give up land to a loving garaad.

Be the mukulaal mininkeedi joogta not like the folks in Awdal.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Castro:

Generale, I think you're mistaken about NGONGE. He never made it a secret that he has both flags under his mattress. His argument has always been he would pull out the flag of Somalia if it achieves peace before Somaliland achieves recognition. And vice versa.

But he is lied to about the chaos in Somalia. As a new covert, he is credulous. He is counting on the recognition to come before the choas ends. :D:D Been baa loo sheegay. Otherwise, he is secessionist to the bone-marrow.

ilax   

Still having virtual fighting with less biting teeth.My laser does not see Somali at its 'existence'. Do we have a discussion of an other side of story 'the begining of the end of Somalis'.