Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Real Threat to Somaliland's quest for Independence: Qussuusi getting serious!

We wants what’s best for our brother castro , if he goes to koonfuria and gets killed muxu soo kordhiye we are trying to protect all the citizens of Somaliland

Castro   

Originally posted by Qhalib:

castro is from Awdal in my understanding, markaa he is also somalilander whether he will admit or not.

lol. I'm from Xamar, atheer, born and raised (by way of Tuur Qaylo :D )

Forgive me, I've no idea where you're from.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Waxaa qasab miyaa?

I think what Castro is saying, you hang around a lot with people you wanna desperately dissociate from
:D:D

We are still brothers of the same ethnic grouping, hence Despite our difference, I do hope very much that can still connect us. :cool:

Castro   

We are still brothers of the same ethnic grouping, hence Despite our difference, I do hope very much that can still connect us. :cool:

That goes for all Somalis, atheer, from Saylac to Ras Kamboni. And if you can't see that, I feel sorry for you.

Abtigiis   

In many ways the voice of somali unity is done a disservice by Awdalities who despite being known for their staunch Somalinimo, preferred to go silent and take their role in this skit of dowladnimo just because Rayaale in power. When they stand up and say no to this clanish separatism, along with SSC and Salal region -and let us not forget there are lots of unionists in the Berbera-Hargeisa-Burco triangle- the whole dream will be untenable.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Qhalib:

That goes for all Somalis, atheer, from Saylac to Ras Kamboni. And if you can't see that, I feel sorry for you.
Oh yeah! I'm glad you caught on. Next time think about that first before you tell people to leave SOL.

ps. Don't feel anything for me, I'm not gay. :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

In many ways the voice of somali unity is done a disservice by Awdalities who despite being known for their staunch Somalinimo, preferred to go silent and take their role in this skit of dowladnimo just because Rayaale in power. When they stand up and say no to this clanish separatism, along with SSC and Salal region -and let us not forget there are lots of unionists in the Berbera-Hargeisa-Burco triangle- the whole dream will be untenable.

Awdal is the least of your worries my friend. A man who is from Ethiopian occupied province cannot tell a free man how to live his life. Oh the irony!

Back to the topic:

Khusuusi ay soo sareen waa go'aano aan aad looga fiirsan oo markaa dhalin khasaare wayn oo xaga naf iyo maal ba hadii ay yihiin rer SOOL. Hadii dagaal dhacana shacabka ayuun baa ku dhamaan doona.

And finally I agree with this brother

Originally posted by Benson and Hedges:

Ridiculous commentary from armchair politican with no real and practical involvement with the on-going of realpolitik and the facts on the ground.

:D

The school kids and housewives that gathered in buhoodle were all motivated by people who have failed to produce anything in life, sorta like losers so they channeled their anger and frustrations by creating an air of uncertainty and angering the locals to start violence in fear of non existing bogeyman straight out of Hitler's play book. Be it as it may, Somaliland is a nation that can deal with all that, its success and progress cannot be hindered by clannish motivated housewives and school children.

Castro   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Two things explain this, I believe, the rabid SNM next door and Somalinimo that is still on life support after 20 years. The SNM knows all too well that Somaliland is mostly a joke outside of Burco, Berbera and Hargeisa. And don't forget, the people everywhere are sheep, including the ones in Borama who would fall for Riyaale being a president of a nonentity. Clan is everything in Somalia, unfortunately.

quote:Originally posted by Castro:

quote:

Oh yeah! I'm glad you caught on. Next time think about that first before you tell people to leave SOL.

ps. Don't feel anything for me, I'm not gay.
:D
You'll notice many of those who support Somaliland have stopped coming here or at least stopped the silly notion of pushing it on this forum. Only a few (of lower caliber) remain and at least one of them is outright insane. lol.

RedSea   

Castro,

:D lool atheer there are many insane people on SOL, insanity isn't confined to Landers.

Giving up on SOL does not mean they have given up believing SL's quest for independence.Perhaps they have found better usage of their time elsewhere.

Officially Somaliland is a part of Somalia just like with the passports, second thing is Somaliland people invested 31 years in the Somalia and was the catalyst behind its creation -short lived- prosperity and finally its dissolution[1].

And until the day that Somalia recognizes Somaliland as an independent state, we will keep posting how good we are doing without you guys and how bad you are doing with out us - although the media is doing this ALL THE TIME-.

[1]http://kalabaydh.ipower.com//warka.php?num=8548

NGONGE   

Leave Castro alone, people. He's still trying to work out the Somali problem. Kid gloves please, I feel we have a chance of converting him still.