Saalax

Daad ba isku mooday ini joogan Karachi - Pakistan

Saalax   

Che -Guevara, don't flatter yourself sxb i hardly talk about al shabab i just find it strange they are the only 1's wearing pakistani clothes in the somali peninsula.

don't flatter yourself sxb

This is not about me and I'm not Al-Shabaab.

i just find it strange they are the only 1's wearing pakistani clothes in the somali peninsula.

Well, that shows they are bold and don't follow the conventional wisdom of the overwhelming Somalis. They are experimental and expressive. Don't be closed minded ninyahow.

Saalax   

So you are saying you don't support al shabab? atleast be man enough to admit you do, don't worry the USATC won't track you down posting from the comforts of your home in boston.

You need to differentiate between political movement and an individual.I am not Al-Shabaab but I fully support their efforts and aspirations in Somalia. You don't have to a member of an organization in order to share their philosophy and general outlook on any given issue.

N I'm not worried. For all you know, I could be tracking you :D

Anyway, you are going off tangent, forget what these men wear and focus on what they do.It is in their actions that you could make persuasive argument whether be for or against them.

Samafal   

Horta when did my cousin Che deserted Al Shabaab?😂😂

Midakale why do I see some of Farmaajo diehards were Al Shababaab sympathisers at some point?

2 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Horta when did my cousin Che deserted Al Shabaab?😂😂

Midakale why do I see some of Farmaajo diehards were Al Shababaab sympathisers at some point?

The moment Ethiopians were kicked out of Xamar and AS turned the guns on Somalis.

And people are right to pount out arming tribes might be idea specially if there is no plan to demobilize them.

There are enough American. Turkish and Eritrean trained forces to take on AS,  not to mention regional daraawish.