Saalax

Daad ba isku mooday ini joogan Karachi - Pakistan

Saalax   

^^^ Who said anything about western clothes sxb? i am strictly for somali clothes when i am backhome you can even catch me jamming with my macawis in erigavo. :D and not pakistani clothes, atleast if they want to wear a khamiis why not wear just a normal one which is familiar with somalis.

Saalax   

Che -Guevara, like it or not pakistani clothes are very unfamiliar in somalia, especially the pakistani styled khamiis.

Libaahe...First of all, the entire sub-continent wears shalwaar khamiis not just Pakistan. That said, doesn't matter if it's unfamiliar. It's just another style of clothes introduced into Somalia just like Western clothes and Macawis were once.

So muranka badan daaye, come forward with some substantive arguments against Al-Shabaab. And what guy talks about what other gentlemen are wearing anyway-jeez man.

Saalax   

who wears pakistani styled khamiis aside from pakistan(mostly), few from bengaladesh, and india? excuses excuses, nobody introduced this pakistani styled khamiis to somalia since most somalis are not even fond of it, do you see ordinary people wearing it? it's only al shabab.

^Now you speak for all Somalis and seriously what's your obsession with what these men wear? Clothes are clothes and all clothes Somalis wear are imported and were never of part of the Somali culture. Unless, you have something against South Asians, I don't know why this bothers?

What are you-the fashion police?

Saalax   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Libaahe dont u understand Che wears pakistani clothes in The united states To its normal
:D
if your a member of alshabaab

:D:D no wonder his so defensive of kashmiir clothes.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Waraa Xaaja ninkaan Libaahe afkiisa waxaa lagahaa Zenawi baan uniikinayaa hadana wataa ragaan Al-Shabaab maryaheey xiran yihiin dabagaley (no pun intended)
:D

Wa iska caadi libaahe wuxu rabba inu dharka Tigrayga u xidho Al shabaab , ileen tigrayga jaar baanu nahay Kashmiir waba qaaraad kale eh

Horta qolada ahlu suna iyagu maxay xidhaan?