Sign in to follow this  
Gar-haye

War-Deg-Dega: Dagaal aan waxba la iskula hadhin oo ka socda Gudaha itoobiya

Gar-haye   

stop this nonsense, me and peaceaction have nothing in common.

know if you want to encourage people to post on SOL and take credit for it stop talking about individual's accounts and come to the table with something worth discussing.

NGONGE   

^^ Min sadix iyo afar magac bay wada wataan hadana wax cusub ma sheegayaan. War xita Marx ba ka fiicna oo mar mar gabadh ayuu iska dhige jiray. :D

Gar-haye   

JB sheekadha raqiska ah adhaa ubahane school is gee.

Ngonge. is not necessary that you put yourself in such a high pedestal. talk some since instead switching back and forth.

NGONGE   

Jb,

Kano wuxuu i xasuusiyay sheekada wadaadka magaalo kale shaaqa ka helay. Wadaadko naag xun ayuu qabi jiray.

On the day he was leaving, he told her to look after herself and that he'll come and get her as soon as he was settled. Five minutes after he left, she heard a knock on the door. It was her boyfriend. She let him in and they started kissing and walk to the bedroom. Before they could do anything, they heard a knock on the door. She told her boyfriend to hide under the bed. She went to open the door and discovered it was her other boyfriend! Before she could get rid of him he managed to push his way in and start kissing her and dragging her to the bedroom. Just as they were about to start doing what people do in bedrooms, they heard a knock on the door. She told him to hide on top of the cupboard and she ran to see who it was. It was her third boyfriend, he pushed his way in too and was trying to kiss her and drag her to the bedroom. Just as they managed to get there, they heard a knock on the door. She told this one to hide under the bed (with the first man). She went to open the door and discovered it was her husband.

Wife: Why did you come back?

Man: I thought about things on my way to the station and decided that the job is not worth it.

Wife: But how will we live?

Man: He up there will provide (meaning god).

Wife: Who will pay for the electricity, water and gas?

Man: He up there will provide

Wife: Who will pay our debts?

Man: He up there will provide...

By this time, the guy on top of the cupboard was getting fed up. He jumped down and shouted

"HEY, HEY, Hey why do I have to pay for everything when there are two other guys under the bed?"