Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Montenegro in independence vote : A Case to Watch

me   

To my fellow readers as we all know the clan of the Sool Sanaag & Cayn (D-h-u-lba-ha-n-te) have not signed a treaty with the British colonialist and thus have never been a part of the British protecterate of 'Somaliland'. They have resisted any incursion by the Brits into their territory and have defended the honour of the Somali nation againt colonial agression. We can argue that these parts of Somalia have never been colonized. These people have never been a part of the British protecterate of 'Somaliland'and have volunterily joined the Somali Republic on their own terms. So lets discuss the border issues concerning these peoples.

And to those saying that Nin Shantaadu kaa reebiwaydo sharci kaama reebo. Well you are right. smile.gif

^^ The clan of where?? Sool Sanaag and Cayn?

There is no such thing as a particular clan owning those regions. If you don't believe me, I urge you to go right down there and let your own eyes be the witness. You will be surprised at how much lies you felt for. In fact, you will curse those who made a fool out of you by telling you cheap lies.

This is how things are:

Sanaag region is made up of 3 districts which are Ceerigabo (The capital), Ceel Afwayne and Badhan. Ceerigabo and Ceel Afwayne are both under Somaliland control, while Badhan is under a clan melitia control.

Sool region is made up of District of Lascanod (Capital), Caynabo, Talex and Xaddun. Of these 4 districts, the district of Talex is the only district which 100% out of SL control. All the other districts are either 50:50 or 100% (Caynabo).

Buuhoodle district is part of Togdheer region. There are 11 major villages that come under Buuhoodle district, of these 11, 8 are under Somaliland control, while the other 3 are under clan malitia control. In the 1960s, Buuhoodle district was represented in the Parliament by a MP from the clans of East Burao, this is because the majority of the people in that district are from the clans of East Burao.

So sxb, if you don't believe me again, be my guest and get the ticket and get the real facts on the ground.

me   

You are the one falling for clan propoganda sxb. I have asked you to discuss the morality & legality of the issue. I am not disagreeing that sanaag is a multi-clan province and that the peace that is holding on the ground today is a peace of convieniance this peace is better then war for both sides but the people from the triangle know how fast these things can chance so hold you horses.

As for taleex being under SL hands do you really believe that or could it be that they are 'guests' that could be expelled any day. This is Somali politics my friend and we both know that the clan rules in our nation so no Sland or Pland can do anything about clan will. Come as neighbours and come as a clan and all the issues will be resolved in a peacefull manner keep holding this aggressive posture and see all respect that the peoples of the north had for each other evaporate.

It is a common fact that the people of the triangle cities overestimate their strengths and underestimate others.

We have seen in the last year the unravelling of the lies told by your faction sxb. Your cause has no morality nor legality, futhermore this extremism has only alianated many Somalis who where sympethetic to the struggles of the triangle cities peoples and this boasting of the strenghts of the SL army will lead to nowhere but to renewed civil war that will burn the north just like the south. there is only one way out and that is through dailogue and negotiation

ps. Somali unity is not open for discussion.

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^ The clan of where?? Sool Sanaag and Cayn?

There is no such thing as a particular clan owning those regions. If you don't believe me, I urge you to go right down there and let your own eyes be the witness. You will be surprised at how much lies you felt for. In fact, you will curse those who made a fool out of you by telling you cheap lies.

This is how things are:

Sanaag region is made up of 3 districts which are Ceerigabo (The capital), Ceel Afwayne and Badhan. Ceerigabo and Ceel Afwayne are both under Somaliland control, while Badhan is under a clan melitia control.

Sool region is made up of District of Lascanod (Capital), Caynabo, Talex and Xaddun. Of these 4 districts, the district of Talex is the only district which 100% out of SL control. All the other districts are either 50:50 or 100% (Caynabo).

Buuhoodle district is part of Togdheer region. There are 11 major villages that come under Buuhoodle district, of these 11, 8 are under Somaliland control, while the other 3 are under clan malitia control. In the 1960s, Buuhoodle district was represented in the Parliament by a MP from the clans of East Burao, this is because the majority of the people in that district are from the clans of East Burao.

So sxb, if you don't believe me again, be my guest and get the ticket and get the real facts on the ground.

Well the occupation of Hergeysa based clan malitia the north central Somalia (sool sanaag and cayn ) is unjustified and agression. whether they control 1% or 50 % doesn't matter.

Suldaanka, you never get tired of useless clan propaganda, do you.

People like are what perpetuate situation of injustice in Somalia. Instead being ashmed of a ****** idea that has failed everytime it was tried, dhulbalaarsi, you boost abou it here. You also don't seem to tire of making you baseless opinions facts. wither you like or not, land of the dhulos is all four districts of Sool, Erigabo district of sanaag, Buhoodle district of Togdheere in Somalia proper and most of the Hawd in what people like you ethiopia. Somaliland, unless you are delusional, controls no part of buhoodle, maybe one or two villages. As for sool, SL does control an inch of this region. Pl controls all of Taleex district, xudun district (I am happy to report that every attempt by Fuad aden to visit this region ended with him being chased out of the region) and all but two villages of the capital district. The rest of this region, caynabo, is control by local and western thugs. Sanaag, belongs mostly to one clan but also has three others. One of them in mainly the south or Erigabo district (Though they inhabit from the coast to Awrboogees on the border of Sool iyo Snaag they are called Beesha konfurta Sanaag) and the two other inhabit northwest or El Afweine. I hear that western clans now are slowly moving into eastern land such as Jidali of northern Sanaag and some parts of buhoodle District. Is this The Ownership some of you people speak of? This is sad and only means to the continuation of hostilities. Instead of boosting about this, you guys should discourage it.

to "me"

I have asked you to discuss the morality & legality of the issue. I am not disagreeing that sanaag is a multi-clan province and that the peace that is holding on the ground today is a peace of convieniance this peace is better then war for both sides but the people from the triangle know how fast these things can chance so hold you horses.

LOL

Sxb, if you are not disagreeing that Sanaag does not belong to a particular clan then why would you come here and make such claims earlier on?

Anyways, you mentioned in your previous post that:

1. The clan of "lascanod" was never colonised.

2. That the clan of "Lascanod" volunterily joined the Somali Republic.

On both accounts you couldn't be any more wrong. I wonder if there is any other indivitual who agrees with you. If you find any, let me know. Before that, I urge you to go back and learn the facts of the subject matter.

But I just want to let you know... jalxaddihii ingriisku biyaha ku shubanjiray waagii isticmaarka ayaa wali Lascaanood la isticmaala. The people of lascanod looked well after them - intact, while the clans of Burao and Hargeisa destroyed them on the eve of 1960s. ;)

NGONGE   

What we forget here, and is frankly the crux of this matter is that Montenegro has carried out its referendum with the clear acceptance and implicit (at least) approval of the other party. Somaliland’s actions are unilateral and as such they can’t be compared to that of Montenegro. I’m hedging my bets (call me an opportunist if you will). I’ve got two flags under my bed and I’m ready to take them out and wave them in support of the first group that manages to get recognition. Nothing else matters. International recognition is the be-all-and-end-all of this issue.

If that should happen then to hell with what Puntland, the TFG or anyone else thinks. If it does not one would, naturally, happily stand side by side with the dissidents of Las Canood and wave our beloved blue flag. :D

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

But I just want to let you know... jalxaddihii ingriisku biyaha ku shubanjiray waagii isticmaarka ayaa wali Lascaanood la isticmaala. The people of lascanod looked well after them - intact, while the clans of Burao and Hargeisa destroyed them on the eve of 1960s.
;)

Suldaan,

Hergeysa was the base of British rule in Somali colony

Most of the sub-clans of northwest had a separate agreement with British

While the people of Laascaanood never signed an agreement with British,

British rule faced the strongest resistance in Laascaanood, Daraawiish - a Pansomali national movement

Ayada aano lasocono in ey reer Laascaanood diideen in hishiis la galaan ingriiska, Jalxadaha ingriiska Laascaanood waxey ku yimaadeen xoog waxaana la keenay kadib markii daraawiishtii lajabiyey, Illaahay mahadii ka sidii wali dagaal kama dhicin Laascaanood lagu kala guuru, Reer Laascaanood dagaal sokeeye waa ey kasoo horjeedaan in uu ka dhaco dhulkooda,

Waxaad mooda dad yar sida marwo Edna iney yihiin xaasidiin oo la jecel Laascaanood dagaal sokeeye waayo had iyo jeer waxey ku dhaartaan inay ka xun yihiin jiingadihii cadan iyo jalxadihii ingriiska ee wali yaala Magaalada Laascaanood

Runtii, Hergeysa madaama ey aheed xaruuntii xukunkii gumeysiga ingriiska waxaa is ka cad jalxadu iska daaye Hergeysa dhismayaal badan oo wali ka jira in uu ingriisu dhisay

Ma dadka qubuurihii askarta gumeysiga qurxinaya baad leedahay jalxadey buburinayaan

Anuu waxaan u maleenayaa jalxaduhu waxey kaga burbureen dagaalkii sokeeye

Askartii Gumeysiga Ingriiska oo loo duceenayo

^^ :D

Sxb relax I was just trying to imitate Baashi's kaftan-dhable. smile.gif

Jalxadaha inoo ilaaliya taariikhda yayna inaga lumine. :D

me   

Suldaanka Xanuunku meel ayuu kaaga jiraa sxb. hadal wuu noo kala dhamaaday. Goob dagaal un ayaan isku arki doonaa. Ingriis maanta ku caawinaya ma jiro. Dabadhilif'nimadana meel ey ku geyso waa la arki doonaa.

And Yes there is difference between a colonization and occupation. You where colonized, you rolled over, you collaborated and you still collaborate. It was EGAL who gave away the NFD (He was a traitor just like you). It is you that is trying to dismante Somalia into smaller weaker states. You are an agent for Somalia's enemies. You are weak.

Honour and truth are words that are unknown in your parts of the world. I thank god that the Somali people have those who faught relentlessly for their freedom, never surrendered in te face of adversity and who will always fight for a cause that is just.

Some are just better. Some are more honourable. Some know right from wrong. Some know know that the truth will defeat your lies. Some are calm and collected. And we will be victorious and we will see how history treats your kind.

me   

Shitttttttt..... nimankani wey ka dareen. Gaaladii gumensanaysana wey u duceenayaan. lol.

kuwani damiir ma leh. waxani ma rag baa? mise waa dameero?

me   

Ngonge: You mean it will be an uncivil war that takes the lives of millions of Somalis. Don't take this thing lightly both sides in this will never give up. You just wait and see if the traitors win then a war will start in the east, if the nationalists win then a war will start in the triangle cites. There is no way out. smile.gif we are all fukked.

unless these opportunistic parasites give up their wild fantasies. and remmember we are all clans so who is to say that the boys from the triangle cities wont have an internal war? they have already had two wars in the past decade and the loosers of those wars are still itching.

^^take that vomit to some waste dump

Cammi, in the 1960s it was Hargeisa that took you to Mogadishu despite the opposition of your politicians of such move.

In 1990s, its again Hargeisa that has decided to revoke the union.

Either case, you were not important and had little in the decision making process. So sxb, relax and enjoy the ride. :D

Cammi, colaad iyo nabad - marinkaad soo martaa waa kuu mubaax. :D