Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Do Islamic militias commit war crimes?

Jimcaale,

I have the history on what happened in those areas and other areas in somalia and would never dispute that, but do you not think when the same thing happened in xamar that it was the wadaads? :rolleyes: We will see what they do about this. Ogaygaan waalan yaa dhaha gurigaaga kunoqo oo jooji rabshada intuusan dadka ilmahooda kulayn dagaal macno daro ah. :confused:

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Caamir:
That’s a typo. I meant to write siyaasad, not siyaad.

:D So You meant Siyaasad is behind the appointment of noted individuals that held positions in our last regime?

Siyaasad is not the doer of the action altho it can be used not as a system but as an ulterior motive by someone in authority to abuse the system. Again, you failed to show me what you meant. I still believe you meant Siyaad not Siyaasad.

You said earlier

"Caamir: You do have a valid point. It's apparent that siyaad is behind the appointment of that position you spoke of. Another proof of the courts beating these warlord thugs on their own game."

Waxaad kaloo cadeesay in maxkamadaha ay ciyaarayaan siyaasad oo ay diinteenu ay xaaraamisey.

Ha iga qoslisiin markale saaxib.

Abwaan   

Waa ayaandarro in arrimo noocaanoo kale ah ay dhacaan xilligaan, balse waxaan ku kalsoonahay in shakhsiyaadkii ka masuulka ahaa sharciga la hore keeni doono.

Juje   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

Waa ayaandarro in arrimo noocaanoo kale ah ay dhacaan xilligaan, balse waxaan ku kalsoonahay in shakhsiyaadkii ka masuulka ahaa sharciga la hore keeni doono.

Shime he saxiibo. Hadi ila iyo hada la horkine waayay abeedkoodba lama keeni dono. The crime committed by senior officers within the ICU, endorsed by higher officials and todate no arrest except the naming or alleged appointment of a committe who have yet to be named. Why is it taking so long, when the ICU are the sole rulers of the region? This is not a cover up, it is just that those who committed or either one way or the other endorsed the crime are among the untouchables within ICU, and their persecution will trigger a potential rivalary within the fragile union of the ICU. Fact.

^^ Waa wax lasoo qorsheeyey in cadaawad la dhexdhigo dadkaas walaalaha ee halkaa wada dega. Markaa isku jaba sow maahin sheekadu?

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Caamir: That’s a typo. I meant to write siyaasad, not siyaad.

Jimcaale, if you were one of those of Ubixii Kacaanka, then fair enough it is understandable for your loging for aabe Siyaad :D , get over it! udecee in badalkiisa fiican illaah kuu keeno

....haddii kale mahino, oo heer aad ku walatid mareysid markaa adeer nin jiran baa tahaye dhaqtar u tag. Marba haddii after 16 long yrs aad weli Jaale Siyaad (Allaha u naxariiste) weli ku qarweysid.

Go'luk!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Abwaan:

Shime he saxiibo. Hadi ila iyo hada la horkine waayay abeedkoodba lama keeni dono. The crime committed by senior officers within the ICU, endorsed by higher officials and todate no arrest except the naming or alleged appointment of a committe who have yet to be named. Why is it taking so long, when the ICU are the sole rulers of the region? This is not a cover up, it is just that those who committed or either one way or the other endorsed the crime are among the untouchables within ICU, and their persecution will trigger a potential rivalary within the fragile union of the ICU. Fact.
War ninyaho xog-ogaal ayaad tahay.

Jacpher   

Here’s what Muraad wrote:

Caamiroow qof haddii magaalada laga cayrinayo Barre Hiiraale qoyskiisaa laga cayrin lahaa, waxaad kaloo ogtahay maleeshiyooyinkii Barre Hiiraale intii raacday mooyee intii kale, iyo weliba kuwii dorraad is-dhiibay, inay Kismaayo joogaan,
maamul hadday noqotana Airoportka ninka loo dhiibay waa qabiilka Barre Hiiraale bal ii sheeg waxa intaas ka badan oo aad rabtid?

War Caamiirow, let me first state it was more than a typo. The position I was refering to was brought up by Muraad but I somehow thought it was you. It’s the sentence in bold above and I said, that appointment was the work of politics [read: siyaasad, not siyaad]. Muraad pointed out that the courts have appointed someone from Hiiraal’e family to run the airport after the fall of the city. The courts played politics to calm the family down and make it appear nothing has changed except Hiiraale who voluntary left the city. They even invited Hiiraale back but not only did he refuse but residents protested the appointment of the airport position. It’s pointless to go into details but this was my initial argument. If you insist that I meant Siyaad, the sentence would not make much sense. I am in no way spoke of the last regime or the previous mayors of that city. It was your understanding. If you want to debate me about that, I’m up for it brother. If my intentions were to drag the old regime to this very point, I would not have hesitated. Believe I'm not that type of person.

If you or someone else has a utopian view of the courts and thinks of them as angels obeying Allah twenty-four seven, I don’t. I don't hold them to a higher or different standard or think of them anything remotely close to angles or forces sent to us by Allah. They have got boys who have done all kinds of mischief in their mix but towbada Ilaah bey leedahay inuu aqbalo. Just like the warlords, they are involved in politics and have a sense of religious and moral principals. Their politics, however, is a better one and probably free of dirty tricks, I like to think that way.

Santaaro: Could not agree with you more. Crime is a crime no matter who commits it. No justification at all.