Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Al-Shabaab

Gediid   

Geeljire

Fight or no fight dadka dhibka qabaa waa Somali.Waxa dhimanayaa waa Somali.Kuwa dilayaa waa Somali,kuwa gajo dileysaa waa Somali.Masiibo kasta oo dhacda Somali masaakiin ah bey heystaa markaas meyna kula aheyn sidan xal maahe xal ka fiicaan ha la raadsho.Iska dhimo oo bilaa micno u dhimo bini adan waa loo dhaamaa baan u maleynayaa hadaad i weydiisid.

PS

Having said that I honestly blv the situation would have been greatly different had the ICU been more wiser and more prudent when they had the authority and power in their hands.However that wasnt the case and we now find ourselves in a hole much deeper than the one shaley somali ku jirtey and all that misery ICU gacan iyo lug ayey ku leedahay.

^ war xun maha in xal la raadiyo oo dhimashado iyo dhaawaca la yareeyo lakin i firmly believe in 'gaajo i haysa bakhti looma cuno' what is the alternative ?? ma kula tahay suurto gal inaan isku dhiibno xabashi ? ... ma aaminsantahay dhimashada iyo boobka dhaca kufsiga inuu yaraanayo

what amazes me is the misplaced trust in the xabashi ? i have asked this many times without a single answer what makes you think ... they will not kill, rape, and main with impunity just have a look at their track record how have the dealt with masaakiinta ku nool western somalia.

they tortured their own lackeys (TFG troops) who were fighting by their side .... what makes you think they harbor any sympathy or goodwill for the average somali.

assuming the resistance laid down their arms today .. and the xabash no doubt continue with their extermination what then ? ... would you cry out for the resistance ? it would be a little too late once they are already de-fanged.

cid jecel inay dagaal joogta ah ku jirto ma leh .. but there is no other alternatives either go to your death meekly like a herd of sheep or raganimo iyo geesinimo that we nomads are famed for dhimo adigoo dalkaaga iyo diintaada difaacaya.

do you think these brave men fight because they have nothing better to do ? this is not a choice .. this is fighting for survival .. if the xabash have their way ... not a single nomad would be left. the fact there are weak, cowardly traitors in our midst further aggravates the problem in time they will be dealt with as well.

^^Ma asagaa ku dhaca!

Al shabaabs have a role and as long Ethiopia continues to be on Somali soil, al shabaabs role will only grow even larger. The obvious tenacity and ruthlessness that characterized alshabaabs military drills is fairly proportional to the Ethiopia’s ruthless occupation and the international indifference that permitted her to break Somali sovereignty! They are the ones who helped produce the environment that necessitated folks like al shabaabs to rise to this prominence, and the blame should lie at their door! I for one don’t believe al shabaabs have a political vision that will deliver us from the misery we are in. But at the same time I do understand why they do what they do. If peace prevails, al shabaabs’ role will diminish and the men who fathered them will take the political helm, or at least will have a significant role to play in that arena.

Pray for peace adeerayaal, and give al shabaabs the benefit of doubt…

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Biixi:

Dear Al-Shabaab,

Allaha idin soo hanuunsho.

It should be more like this

Dear Xabash and all of your daba-dhilfs may you burn in hell. Aamiin :mad:

Jacpher   

I too don't think they have a political stance or vision and a sense of direction not to mention a sound strategy. I think their tactics and military ways will only increase the division and undermine the work of Sh. Shariif and any viable negotiations. We'd be lucky if they don't get up one day and start giving ultimatum and unreasonable demands. The road to Ethiopian presence out of the country is not through Shabaab baasukas. It's by sitting down and start talking to one another. That way, no more exploitation of disunity and clan difference. They're as much of a threat to the solution formula as beerlaawe & xaraan-ku-naax. I hope the courts leadership will soon realize these forces need to be contained and given a sense of direction and working plan. Before it's too late. Before the birth of another indhacade.

Laba-X   

LazieG – I am sorry to disappoint you and waste your time my dear sister.

And though you have quoted me, you haven’t refuted any of the points you have selected. I still wait your rebuttal.

Stoit You said:

You are fighting your own government making it weak. You the alshabaab supporter are your own enemy.

…You fail to notice that it is the Government that is fighting the people it should preserve.

Well many would like to make you believe that we would be taken over for ever. We would lose our homeland, our freedom along with our dignity and that we will all be serfs in our own homeland.

…We have already been taken over my friend, and we have already lost all that you mentioned above.

What would then really happen were we to surrender…. Firstly the ethiopians will most probably leave if what brought them there in the first place is not there anymore.

…You are too naïve in your thoughts Adeer. What brought the Ethiopians is nothing remotely close to what you have in mind. What brought them is far deeper than your ‘establishing peace’ façade – something of an esoteric knowledge which you haven’t quite fathomed yet. What will your reaction be if war was renounced and, to your sheer incredulity, your importunate entreaties fall short on their inexorable ears?

remember the old saying devided we fall, united we stand. This act will unite all somalis regardless and the glue that sticks us together will be so strong, our actions will be coordinatedd that our possible impact is enough to scare them.

…Wake up sxb! That mantra has severely been exhausted from over usage. If the advent of the Ethiopian army and their foray into Somali soil couldn’t do the job of uniting us, forget your co-ordinated actions and their impact. Your choreography fails to generate the desired outcome.

The international community will have no choice but to sympatise with us having shown a clear intent to peaceful means.

…Again you are wallowing in self pity, constantly yearning for something depleted from men’s hearts. The world has ignored you. Not only that but your piteous state and her ever destitute folk have engendered in them a wave of ‘compassion fatigue’. After nearly two decades of neglect, do you not put an end to the ignominy of seeking sympathy and imploring?

I am however of the believe that infact they
[Al-shabaab]
are the problem

...And you haven’t stated one singularly lucid reason!

Jimcaale, Awoowe, your calls for reconciliation are just that – calls for reconciliation. If we are alive to see another twenty years, they will still be just calls for reconciliation.

Emperor, Wax culus baad soo sidaa baan filayaa. Hadde kaballoodka waan ku daaleye igala soo gaar sxb! :D

stoit   

Who are dabodhilifs. I am i seen as one.

Anyway the idea of democracy gets me laughing every time it comes to my mind.

Like a game ..pick any.. there are rules and losers and winners are decided stricktly within the rules.

Say for instance there are a hundred people and two options ...much like our situation now. Say the choices of about eighty of them dont count and are thus not qualified. Of the rest twenty say five arent bothered and will leave with either choice. The fifteen left are now equally devided into two sevens and the fate of the enty country now rests entirely on the one left. Whichever sides he endorses by his vote comes into power and their agenda must then be carried out by everydoby else howeve much they dont like it.

There citizen live longer ,have their children educated and basickly life goes on...until they can all repeat the entire cycle again.

The ones who take things too seriously will never agree. People will never gallop forward in perfect unison.To differ is in the nature of things. Must then always live either under lots of stress and loose lifes and property and future. Brother positve has a very good signature it says life is a journey be a happy traveller or something like that.

Laboxinoonyood

Say that we cannto convince each other. It may be true that sometimes only by aggression will you gain your peace and according to you this is such a time and i am of the believe that this is not such a time and that war will we cannot afford especially when peace has not been given a chance. To go to war gives no other alternative for the kind of life that i want or the methords of attaining them (your stance) but to try peace will not only give you your a chance to try out things your way should mine fail.

And dear friend please use words that wont need alot of looking up and ideas that are easy to digest.

Who must then go first ..you or me.

Khalaf   

By L.G: "we will not be called the afghan of east africa, but if it helps, maybe in your dream can it only happen."

we already are...not just east africa, but all of africa. pay attention to the way western media reports news from somalia, the article i just posted about Ayro's death (Allahu ya rahmah).

The group is on US list of Al-Qaida groups and with statements such as this...somali ppl can be rounded up on supporting terrorism charges:

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

Gediid
do you know how many brothers went to somalia to join the fighting in the early days when the ICU was taking over
... not free tickets but paid out of their own pockets ... some grew up in the west couldn't even speak Somali from all across North American nomads and EU nomads joined the fight.

not anymore though now i hardly hear anyone going back.... others contribute money to buy equipment and arms and to take care of the families of the fighters.. and other spread the word.

qof weliba inta tamartiisa ayuu dadaalayaa .. lakin kan aad sheegaysa oo keybaord gaadaashiis ka dagalaamaya wuxuu dhamaa nacaska aan damiirka lahayn oo sacabka u tumaya xabashida [/QB]

I am thinking World War 3 is gonna happen..especially if that old goon Mcain takes over, invade IRan, bomb dead poor country like somalia for so called "terrorism" ect ect ...what a bullshit world.

Laba-X   

Stoit, You have no 'other alternative' my friend - A war is raging at your doorstep maxaad isu indha tireysaa.

First you eliminate the danger and dispose of those who pose a threat to your stability, your land and religion, then you work on fortifying that stability.

You need to prioritise your objectives - that of attaining peace and that of expelling the inavding force.

Though both are important, they are not of equal measure right NOW! Know your priorities my friend...

Abtigiis   

LX war ninyahow ma anigaad tahay? wixii aan deh is idhaaba, adoo yidhi baan ku arki.Afkaaga caano lagu qabay!

Be-happy

Kan yaree caruurtee, AlKafiir nawaydiinayaana muxuu ahaa?????Saaxib, the time is not when I bother about etymology. My nation si under threat of extinction and I need to save it.

Paragon   

The group is on US list of Al-Qaida groups and with statements such as this...somali ppl can be rounded up on supporting terrorism charges:

So what if America rounds up Somali people for speaking? Are you scared of American hell aka Gitmo? smile.gif

Folks have faulted the notion of PS or political correctness, to the point where they dissolve themselves into the mix and yet gain no different colour lol.

Emperor   

My dear brother Labaxiniyood, as much as I wished to distance myself from this debate and watch it from the backyard like I hinted in my first reply, you kept dragging me into it. I am aware that most SOLers clearly know my position very well and for that reason whatever I say or contribute to the topic will mean nothing but just that of the biased Emp… therefore, raga kale ha isla jeexjeexaan ayaan lahaa arinta Alshabaab since many would claim to predict my addition to the thread and accuse me of not being able to think outside the box( the clan), thoroughly assess matters and open mindedly measure what is at stake to come up with my own personal view regardless…. Laakiin yaa khasaara taas majirayso anigana waxay iga noqonaysaa afartayda xaraf energy dhumis. However, your long post full of meaningful reasons and of your disarrayed bullets of wisdom raise concerns and that I should accept the calls, you are determined and you insist my dear LX, for the one reason that I know you and trust your sincerity I decide to dip in… Please excuse my ramblings if I make unintended mistakes…

My dear brother, let’s first of all pray that Almighty Allah S.W guides us to the right path, gives us strength and help us to see the truth, and further unite the word of the Somali Muslim Ummah, inahu waliyu daalika walqaadiru calayh

In my post I will discuss and sought to clarify the following points Insha’alaah.

Jihad

My dear LX Jihad is one of the most rewarding acts of our religion, its xaq and compulsory upon every Muslim able to carry a weapon and perform that duty. The Quranic verses that command us to perform an act of Jihad against the kufr are immense and countless, they vary in meaning and context coming one after the other enforcing the previous verse, the Ahadith are far too many that cover this topic as well, which explain to clarify or strength the Ayaat. No one denies that Jihad exists in the contex of our beautiful religion and only a Munaafiq would dispute it. The reward for the Mujahidiin and the Shuhadaa that departed this world for the sake of Allah’s word is also repeatedly documented in the Quran and the Sunnah, their fadl and reward is immeasurable in the hereafter. In a nutshell, and in this short verse Allah gives a promise:

"

[وَالَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِى سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَلَن يُضِلَّ أَعْمَـلَهُمْ]

(But those who are killed in the way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost.)

This means that Allah would not let their good deeds go to waste, but would rather multiply and increase them. Some of them will continue being rewarded for their good deeds for the entire length of their stay in Al-Barzakh.This has been mentioned in a Hadith recorded by Imam Ahmad in his Musnad on the authority of Kathir bin Murrah, who reported from Qays Al-Judhami, may Allah be pleased with him, that Allah's Messenger said,

«يُعْطَى الشَّهِيدُ سِتَّ خِصَالٍ عِنْدَ أَوَّلِ قَطْرَةٍ مِنْ دَمِهِ: تُكَفَّرُ عَنْهُ كُلُّ خَطِيئَةٍ، وَيَرَى مَقْعَدَهُ مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ، وَيُزَوَّجُ مِنَ الْحُورِ الْعِين، وَيَأْمَنُ مِنَ الْفَزَعِ الْأَكْبَرِ، وَمِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ، وَيُحَلَّى حُلَّةَ الْإِيمَان»

(As the first drop of his blood gushes forth, a martyr is granted six merits: all of his sins are forgiven, he is shown his place in Paradise, he is married to wide-eyed Huris, he is secured from the great fear (on Judgement Day) and the torment of the grave, and he is adorned with the adornments of Iman.)

"

Generally we are not in dispute on the fact that Jihad exists or that those that died for the sake of Allah SW’s way will attain the utmost reward ever given to a human being and achieve the hierarchy level of the Anbiyaa. On other hand we are not in dispute about the importance of Jihad in the Islamic context or whether it is an obligation to all of us and when… However let me inform you that I believe Jihad is inevitable, the only last resort to make Allah’s word get in the way and spread across the globe, it has proved to be effective in the past and will be Insha’alaahu in the future. My simple point to you is that, Jihad has to be based in accordance to the Usuul and Axkaam of Aljihaad. It should be strictly performed according to the proper way of Sharia, it shouldn’t cause more fitna than which you strive to eliminate and it shouldn’t also lead to the disintegration and the destruction of the Muslim society but instead unite the whole Ummah. There are different stages of Jihad and the strategies vary depending on other scale influencing factors, there are policies as well as painful political concessions that need to be reversed constantly, the Mujahidiin (holly warriors) have to adhere to the rules of engagement, show extra strength of patience and perseverance, even in the most ferocious battles Muslims must show good character (Tarbiyah and Xusnul khuluq) which not only help win hearts and minds of the wider populace but that of the enemy too. My aim is not to cover or list all of the Jihaad requirements, not my ability or in a position to do so, but the point is to mention only few to make you feel the reality and comprehend the spots we mostly disagree, which I suspect you often like to misread it. It’s Allah S.W that grants Nasr and its He that gives one or the other the upper hand and sometime Nasr takes time. As documented and clearly clarified in the Muslim history during the real Jihaad Muslims have regularly received Nasr from Almighty Allah S.W. but only except in rare occasions when they had done mistakes and lost as in the battles of Uhud, Hunayn etc.

In this examples I don’t meant to suggest that those fighting real Jihaad can’t lose a war, they lose sometimes but in most cases come out as victorious. On another note, I don’t mean to say that the Mujahidiin have to be macsumin, No I know they are human and as such are prone to err. Consequently after all the preamble and my senseless rambling I come to the conclusion that I only doubt whether what’s happening in Somalia is Jihaad.

You are right, we are in dire need of the Nasr of Allah amid this disaster of our internal conflict and foreign intervention, however again I disagree with you on how you translate it according to this short goal of driving Ethiopia out (of course my question what next? after remains unanswered), that doesn't necessarily represent Nasr in the purest form of the word, No that cannot be entirely classified as Nasr, for any two armies one can defeat the other, any side can win a single, two or three battles, a win doesn’t guarantee anything but what is required is to maintain that victory and struggle against all odds to bring about fruitful result in the longer run, planning for the future is far more valuable than dwelling on the current jammed up situation. Walaal, the real Nasr that we Somalis need and which will most certainly drive Ethiopia out (your goal) and keep us maintain our victory is not about running around with AK47 or waging senseless war but is the unity of Ummah that is both Somali and Muslimiin. The true sense of Nasr in its purest form lies within that unity, all which is needed is just that and that’s all that it constitutes. Even Almighty god had never taken glory upon the prophet SAW for his Nasr on any of battle they won than he did on the unity of Sahaba R.A that the prophet maintained. The verse in Surat Al-anfal:

وَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِهِمْ لَوْ أَنفَقْتَ مَا فِي ٱلأَرْضِ جَمِيعاً مَّآ أَلَّفَتْ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَلَـٰكِنَّ ٱللَّهَ أَلَّفَ بَيْنَهُمْ إِنَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ }

(And (as for the believers) hath attuned their hearts) he united their hearts and word by means of Islam. (If thou hadst spent all that is in the earth) of gold and silver (thou couldst not have attuned their hearts) or their word, (but Allah hath attuned them) He united their hearts by means of faith. (Lo! He is Mighty) in His kingdom and sovereignty, (Wise) in His command and decree.

Yaa Alaaah, Subhanaklahumma wa bihamdika Astaqfiruka waa atuubi ilayk… See how Allah SW is informing the best of mankind the prophet SAW, that he would have never achieved the Sahaba's unity had he even paid all which is on the Earth.

And in the cotext of Nasr again Allah SW says:

{ وَإِن يُرِيدُوۤاْ أَن يَخْدَعُوكَ فَإِنَّ حَسْبَكَ ٱللَّهُ هُوَ ٱلَّذِيۤ أَيَّدَكَ بِنَصْرِهِ وَبِٱلْمُؤْمِن 1616;ينَ }

And if they desire to trick you, then God is sufficient for you. He it is Who strengthened you with His help and with the believers;

Also in this verse Allah SW informs the prophet SAW that he will aid him with his Nasr and with the Muminiin, therefore the Nasr of Allah is not as you perceive the killing Kafir, bombing places or even winning in the battle front. In general the Nasr of Allah is the unity of the Muslimin, that’s the only profound aspect missing in the Muslim world today and it’s that we most importantly need in Somalia.

Let’s measure the youth group Alshabaab in the way they destructed society, disregarded the plea of the greater populace, isolated their own and further led the breakdown of their movement letting alone to unite. Asses and ask yourself how many hearts and minds can they attract to their cause in Mogadishu and surroundings let alone the millions of Somalis in Bosaso, Hargeisa and the rest of the world. Do you believe that the dirty tactic employed which is against the Sharia and rule of engagement is a good example and will possibly attract the Somali people. My brother LX, my knowledge of the Diin is too little and for that reason I wasn’t wishing to swim in such religious topic, any mistakes I made is from Shaytan and from me…. I pray and hope for his forgiveness. The last point of such topic that I wouldn’t dip into much, which I feel saying something about is the verse “Wa aciduu lahum mastadhactum min quwa….”, while I respect your wisdom and fully comprehended the quote of Ibnu Taymiyah Rahimahullaah, I love to share this with you, the Tafsiir of that Ayah by Sheikh Mohamed Nabulisi, if you read Arabic is useful, he’s a Palestinian Calaamma who have probably witnessed more Israeli F16 and tanks than any of us.