Sign in to follow this  
Intel

PICTURES FROM PUNTLAND

BN   

Hornafrique, i think Bari is trying to pull a fast one on us. The ''estimated'' 250 thousand figure is for Bosaaso
district
as a whole and not the town.

I'm not agreeing with those numbers either--since the population is closer to 350,000 ;) And tell me any population figures for Somalia which are not 'estimated'. And I know that the Hargeisa-Berbera-Burco triangle is too small to have official districts so I'll break it down for ya. :D

There are 6 districts(1991)

0 Alula

0 Bender Beyla

0 Bosasso

0 Iskushuban

0 Qandala

0 Qardho

in Bari--which is the largest Somali region. Bosaso district encompasses the city and outlying villages and towns. But the overwhelming majority are concentrated in the city.

It would take a helluva effort and resources for the population of the town to multiply 250 thousand.

LOL. Are you acknowleding the hard work of Reer Puntland? :D

Dont worry I didnt expect much from someone who thinks Somaliland is a country :D It seems someone is worried their #2 position is in question. ;) Reer Puntland built their cities and region from nothing. Afweyn and 60% of the GDP didnt go into our city over 3 decades. Neither did we have the British/Italians build them for us. redface.gificon_razz.gif And we've done all this with our own resources and on our own in 10 years.

Btw, do you claim credit for London Bridge or Big Ben as well? :D

BN

WARYAA!!!! ballerz that's a Mogadishu photo we ain't ****** aight!

Don't insult for making ppl believe that those Jaad addicts are Puntlanders, I thought you were allright!

HERE ARE SOME REAL PUNTLAND PHOTOS, ENJOY

people-4.jpg

people-5.jpg

people-16.jpg

people-7.jpg

people-8.jpg

mch-8.jpg

beach-1.jpg

VILLAGE ON THE COAST

BN   

Jaamac,

That photo is from xamar but its representative of the qaat addiction problem all over Somalia. Especially with youth and unemployed young men.

And nice pix.

BN

AND THIS NEAR BOOSAASO

laag-1.jpg

g3.jpg

g8.jpg

JUBBALAND=PUNTLAND

city-4.jpg

school-3.jpg

sOUTHERN PUNTLANDERS

city-6.jpg

city-5.jpg

THIS NATURAL BEAUTY ONLY TO BE FOUND IN PUNTLAND AND DON'T YOU FORGET THAT BALLERZ!

Bari Nomad don't you see that he thinks we can't see what the photo represents if you click on it with the right button of the mouse.

He had all those Puntland photos and puts a negative XAMAR photo in the Puntland section!

He has to delete it or someone else will....

JAAAMAC DONT TAKE MY PICTURES AND PUT THEM IN THE PUNTLAND FORUM, CUZ ALL MY PICTURES REPRESENT SOMALIA SOMALILAND AND PUNTLAND, CHECK OUT MY FORUM, AND STOP THEW CALAACAL NIYOW, SIDII INANYAR BAAD QAYLINEYSAA ,, KEEP IT REAL

WELCOME TO PUNTLAND!

airport-2.jpg

laag-3.jpg

city-3.jpg

mch-5.jpg

weiging a child in Boosaaso maternal hospital

mch-2.jpg

vaccinating a child in Boosaaso

mch-4.jpg

and more vaccination!

mch-6.jpg

mothers waiting

AYOUB   

BARI

I'm not agreeing with those numbers either--since the population is closer to 350,000

Since these figures are your 'estimates', why don't your cheer yourself even more and 'estimate' a cool million and give us another misleading link. ;)

BN   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Since these figures are your 'estimates', why don't your cheer yourself even more and 'estimate' a cool million and give us another misleading link.

People on our side dont exaggerate things

;) . Just the facts pleez... :Dicon_razz.gif

BN