Sign in to follow this  
Somali-man

Iraq after Saddam: what next?

I think Saddam Hussein will follow the foot steps of Nicolae Ceausescu (Romanian dictator killed on Bucharest street), Samuel Doe ( Liberian dictator cut to pieces by mob) and Najibullah ( Afghani communist leader hanged in public by the mujahideen ).

"Given Iraq's 40-year history of repression, it is highly likely that that blood will fill the streets and we have to prevent this," says Major General Sa'ad 'Obeidi, an army officer who defected to the UK in 1986.

Changed   

sub-xaanalaah ......brother dont wish these kind of stuf for another brother ...........but i bet he will be killed by a mob.....ehheehheheheh or who know cut into pieces...hhehehehehehe

i dislike the ***** hussein aka sadam

-KIWI   

Iraq without SADDAM shall vanish into the thin air.

So saddam is a contervesial man most talked man

in the world other than our own number one terrosit Osama,most feared two me

in the universe i would prossume...

Saddam is seen as tryant man in the eyes of his great countrymen a danger to the worldwide,but however this man seems to be on a mission to bring what he assumes is a peace and revenge to his country by doing so he is only killing off the innocent,and on this i find him rather brainless.....

He is a man with alot of history behind him,this is a man who fears no one which i treuly and deeply credit him for such views...

So my conlusion is iraq without saddam is a no hope place,he is after all upholding all the arab countries he is their light in the darkness,guarding through the hell on earth...

Saddam   

*evil laugh*

yuu beople kiill me, I am thee greeatest leader in thee worrld.

You amriikans dont understaand thaat my beople luv me. Eveeryday the say sing "Saddam aiaiau".... I dont understand sometimes but i know they say something saddam.

Hey nomads of this siite needeed me to toopple the amriikans so yoou can be free. come to iraqii you wiil b free.

"saddam aivi lalalala...saddam aivi lallaal"