Sign in to follow this  
me

Guidelines for engaging the secessionists on SOL

me   

Guidelines for engaging the secessionists on SOL

1. Open new topics only from SSC Sources or Independent Sources.

2. Do not reply to secessionist posts and threads.

3. Ignore their provocations.

4. Let them only engage with themselves.

5. Do not interact with them on this website, they do not deserve a reply.

6. There are no common grounds, the secessionists have thrown away their Somalinimo.

A_Khadar   

Me, Kala reeb some of them are a bit better, but I agree with you the likes of Sacad, Xaji, and Garoodi (who I haven’t seen him lately) lack the civility and burp hateful gas in 24/7.

A_Khadar, Garoodi has left SOL, he is now a reformed character. no more hateful Garoodi, just calm and peace loving Garoodi. islam has cleansed his tribalistic tendancies. I should know i speak to him regulalrly. ;)

Qofkii beenta iskugu sheekeeyey runta in loo sheego ayuu ka gubta. Hence, why Mr Me doesn't want to hear anything that is opposite to his views and rather wants "Shimbirayow heesa" style of discussions. A trait he perhaps learned from his days as "Ubaxa Kacaanka" ee Siyad Barre.

Polanyi   

The government of Bladland and Moorishland is boycotting all discussions and contact seccessionist males of sol.

Thankful   

It's not fair to label all secessionists, only the ones that make up news articles with no sources, and pretend that it is proven facts.

RedSea   

This is silly proposal my friend. You're treating SOL as if it's your living room. The "secessionists" aren't unique to their views. Just as you spin everything in certain way to fit your agenda; we too debate, spin to ours. Man up brother.