Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Gekko

Announcement from a Somali Investment Company

Greetings everyone. I just wanted to inflict on your heavy political debatings by announcing the birth of a new somali holding company, solely established to invest a substantial share of its yield in Somalia. The investments will be made in various industries as well as provide infrastructure such as roads, houses, buildings, hospitals, schools etc. This not a naive saying or fabricated scam. I am for the moment seeking somali lawyers or economists for further discussions (since were working on setting up the core for the board of directors). The procurement of capital will come mainly from somali people being allowed to buy stocks. Remittance money from the diaspora somalis to the homeland reaches 1 billion dollars annually. It's time that these money make some real use instead of remaining to be aid only. Lets all remember the old saying: It's better to learn a man how to fish then give him a fish.

*OBSERVE*

The investment company does not take any specific clan proposal into account when making it's decisions of investments.

---------

Send me a PM for further discussions.

Thanking you,

Ismael Muminsson

hey bro dat is fab idea a investment company i would like to up a share but how much and please update it on us please .

somali people wake up theres great oppertunity for evey one please consider it while u can thnx

Well I have to say this was an interesting experiment. I just wanted to see how big the response on this topic would be and I have to say that it was overall positive. Unfortunately the business climate in Somalia is not stable enough for large scale investments but I think some manufacturing businesses in the northern areas can prove to be capable of smaller venture capital investments. Thanks for the PMs for all who responded.