Sign in to follow this  
Yusufaddie

Where would Somalia be?

Paragon   

Who knows, maybe we will be doing the invading and conquering :D . I am sure every Muslim country is expecting others to start the struggle...unless that psychology changes, the chances are narrow. 'How can we' and 'how can it be done' is best replaced with 'what can i do to make it happen' smile.gif .

Haddad   

Originally posted by ofleh:

Eventually, Islam will win and they'll join but not before a lot of inner and outer struggle.

Even when Somalia was part of the Islamic khilafah, it had its own sultanate. The same goes with most (if not every) part of the Islamic world. Within the khilafah, there were always dynasties, emirates, kingdoms, sultanates and etc. Somewhat, the khilafah resembled federalism. Of black Africa, the Western part has shined most, like Timbuktu.

I think that the state of Somalia as we know it today would not be, rather a resemblance of the past were new states would be formed based on clan, which by the way is not un-islamic. either way what would be of most importance is the fact that the [political system of these entities would be Islamic. So in this state howfar would you go to support the state?

Haddad   

Originally posted by Yusufaddie:

I think that the state of Somalia as we know it today would not be, rather a resemblance of the past were new states would be formed based on clan

Let me get it right; you're saying, in the past, the formation of new states was based on clan (clannish system)?

Castro   

How are they different from each other for them to be considered diverse people?

Religious, non religious. Rich, poor. Educated, uneducated. Literate, illiterate. Conservative, liberal. Etc....

In a world were the muslim lands are united under one amir and honour and prosperity returns to muslims, were do you think Somalia would be? fighting amongst themselves, refusing to join? what?

The fact is our country and people are not that significant when you think of the number and the lands of muslims around the world. There are more than 2 billion muslims inhabiting thousands upon thousands of miles. Besides, why would a muslim land and people say NO to honour (cizza) and prosperity (aflax)?

I think refusal won't come to it. The wind of change would take over us before we know it.

Eventually, Muslims will triumph and unite under one banner (khilafah), insh'Allah.

Aamiin.