Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bossaso: Dr Faroole promises drastic change for Puntland

lool. The mole story has been a round for a while. Birth certificate with at least four elders testifying to his claims, all elders must also provide sufficient documentation.

Xiin adeer I know enough, you are not from the Speaker of Puntland’s group, you are indeed from the other sub group of ours that lives in the city and environs. And to be specific one would have to go back to a name similar to Abraham for us to meet.

Don’t take Duke lightly lads.

:D

edit:

Gheelle, Abraham is the father of certian clans. That Duke recognises him is interesting indeed.

You see Duke the value of your subclan somehow escapes me as far as your political standing is concern. In other words I dont blve I would gain much if I assert Duke is from a certain Balibusle town somewher in the Mudug valey.

Do you see the point adeer?

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

From Beledweyne to Bilaajo to Pakistan illaa Boston, waa la yaqaanaa.
:D

You forget Buhoodle..That should narrow me down ever farther.

Waraa UET Loog aas kamid tahay..I went to Lahore couple of times..Meree baayee was part of UET loog. I would probably know you as well.

You know I actually told Duke where I'm from (clanwise), he didn't believe.

LooooooooooL@LSK

LoooooooooL@Xiin

Che, what confuses duke is perhaps all of these towns you hale from.. Waryaa narrow it down to one particular town, even if you haven't heard of it...

Xiin, that's indeed interesting! Tolow aniku Abrahamkaas ma ka mid ahay :D:D

Ok, that is enough. Let's go back to the topic at hand and discuss if Faroole will make all the changes he is promising to make. Or if all of these are nothing, but political rhetoric. I say, we should give him free ride on that horse for 6 months and then judge him on what he has accomplished..If there is any allegations of corruption, nepotism, and lack of progress; then we will call on him. Che, Duke, and rest what do you say?

Indeed, we have to see what he achieves, talk is cheap. Thus far he has made all the right moves, a competent cabinet, new faces and revamping the armed forces. But we shall see insha Allah.