Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bossaso: Dr Faroole promises drastic change for Puntland

Che, you will have to wait for at least a year to stimulate your tuulo's economy. Mr. Faroole has no intention of going to your little tuulo :D:D

Waryaa, all I was saying to you is to stop being cynical all the time. Chill out for a min would you?

As far as him going to LA, you know it's impossible at this. Same reason why Riyaale can't come to some part of Sanaag.

^^^Che is just a hater who does not know where he is from. Maybe he should ask Mohamed Abdi Yusuf their area before claiming other peoples towns..Just friendly advice.

^Why does it matter where I'm from. You like to go the lowest dominator haye.

If you are from south, you hate Puntland cuz of Qabiil. If you are from Puntland and disagree with Duke..That's cuz you hate his subclan. If you are from his subclan,then you must hate laftiisa. If you are his actual cousin, you hate him cuz you have different fathers. If you have the same father, you still must hate him..I think even his left must his right side.

LoooooooL@claiming other people's towns..I don't need to claim anything.

^I have no problem with the man. Who is Mohamed Abdi Yusuf..Duke meel uga taagan yahay. I know he replaced Hassan Abshir as the prime-minister during Qasim days.

^^^Adeer stop the pretences we know you aint from the regions you claim. Just come out of the bore hole and stop prancing around.

Then we can all take you seriously.

Duke, I know or think I know Che and his brother in Pakistan and I can confirm that he is from Puntland and has no relation to the said man Abdi Yusuf. But still, even if he is related to Yusuf guy it wouldn't matter either. Just drop this Abdi Yusuf thing n his sub clan for once would you? :D

^^^Che, should be able to handle himself my friend. He needs to drop the constant fake lies and snide attacks on Puntland and its people. Then Mohamed Abdi Yusuf [who also suffers from the same problem] will be relegated. Anyhow why should he be ashamed of what he is?

^Gheele.T Chief Saab, koon hey tu. Kabse reetaa Pakistan mee or kidar see...no wonder you seemed sure.And that's my point. Why does it matter if I'm related to Mr. Yusuf.

Mee buranaa pakistani byii, sara 90s me yaha taa retaa. Abna burana byii meera doosti..Ab kabi Lahore aate? Saraa khaandaan tikee naa? Waryaa, take it easy with old Duke, he is just trying pin point you as far as sun clannish thing is concern I guess :D

Duke and Oodwayne have been pushing this line that Che is a "secret" mole who works for Maxamed Cabdi Yusuf. Who started this? I am not sure it was HornAfrique or someone, but whoever it is, these exchanges about Che and "mole-ish being" are as funny as hell. :D

Where is NGONGE when you need him. Che, we need a resolution on this matter. Provide your birth certificate my friend (two elders are needed and a telephone call to Garoowe). Quick .... :D

If this matter is not resolved soon, you may become a Brundian soon. :D

Who ever started Che being a secret member of some sort or being a member of Abdi Yusuf's family knows nothing about this young man. From Beledweyne to Bilaajo to Pakistan illaa Boston, waa la yaqaanaa. :D

Waryaa Che, markhaati ii qabso aniga.....

Xiin, boowe xan ma jidho hadday jidhana ma buurna!

^^Aside from his 'kala-fireyn' trademark, Che i blve represents PL and its future. Belaayo wuxuu ku dhigay sidaan iskula socotaan buu adiga kugu bilaabayyaa :D