Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bossaso: Dr Faroole promises drastic change for Puntland

Bossaso, Feb 03 - M/weyne Faroole oo sheegay in xukuumadiisu ay hirgelin doonto is-badel maamul oo baahsan, amniguna uu ugu horeyn doono.

M/weyne Faroole iyo wafti uu hogaamiyo oo u badan golaha xukuumada ee uu dhawaan dhisay ayaa safar hawleed uga bilawday Bossaso, marsada ganacsiga ee gobollada Puntland.

Mar uu la hadlay dadweyne aad u fara badan oo soo dhaweeyey waftigiisa ayaa uu M/weyne Faroole sheegay in dawlada cusub ee Puntland ee isagu uu madaxa ka yahay ay ku dadaalayso in ay wax ka qabato waxyaabaha ay tebayaan dadka Puntland.

Inkasta oo aanu cayimin nooca, sida iyo tubta toona, ayaa uu sheegay in is-bedal in dawladiisu keeni doonto.

Waxaa uu intaas ku daray in is-bedalku aanu noqon doonin oo keliya in hoggaanka sare la bedalo, balse aan la fursanayn in is-bedal lagu sameeyo qaabka ay u shaqeeyaan hay'adaha dawladu.

Waxaa uu sheegay in ay culayska saari doonaan adkaynta amniga, iyada oo dib u habayn lagu samayn doono hay'adaha amniga, iyo ciidanka bilayska.

Tallaabadii ugu horeysay ee uu qaaday Mweyne Faroole kadib markii la doortay ayaa ahayd in uu is-bedal ku sameeyo ciidanka Puntland, isaga oo taliye cusub u magacaabay ciidanka Daraawiishta, lana filayo in maalmaha soo socda uu taliyeyaal cusub u magacaabi doono ciidanka bilayska iyo asluubta.

M/weyne Faroole ayaa lagu wadaa in uu kulamo gaar gaar ah la yeesho maamulka gobolka Bari, kan magaalada Bossaso, indheergaradka, ganacstada, iyo bulshada rayadka ah ee gobolka Bari.

M/weyne iyo waftigiisa ayaa intii aanay gaarin Bossaso ku hakaday Qardho oo uu kulamo kula yeeshay M/weynihii hore ee Puntland Md. Cadde Muuse. Issimada, indheergaradka iyo ganacsatatda gobolka Karkaar ayaa sidoo kale uu kulamo la yeeshay mudadii uu ku sugnaa Qardho.

Diiwaanka Wararka,

Idaacada Daljir.

^^^lool. Lool. Always negative, this is his first tour and he will insha Allah bring the state back together.

Safe areas you speak of is more than many parts of the south, you know how big Bari alone is and the importance of Bossaso?

Emperor   

Che why all this hate and negativity? and what's wrong if he goes to safe areas, do you want him to tour a warzone in the hope that he gets shot or perhaps meets trouble in the process...

Duke-Let's not bring the south into this. You are comparing apples to oranges. I'm Bari important, but what's plan for Sool and Sanaag, and would he venture into those areas with IlkaJir and Shire?

Hate?..I don't know what you are talking about. I disagree with people and presents different angle from usual. How could that be construed as being hateful is beyond?

Che adeer, you have no point what so ever apart from being negative. You have seen the support the man has had in all the areas he has visited.

As for the plan for SSC, it is clear, look at the new commander of the army, the new minister of interior, the new VP, the new army recruitment committee. Faroole has done in a short time much of the ground work to dealing with the secessionist and their agents.

Do your homework then you have a chance of passing the test. Get emotional and negative you will not get anywhere. He has had a hero’s welcome and I hope Galkacyu is next step for a visit. ;)

He started his first leg of his tour in Bari. Why can't you wait till he comes town near you ya Che? Had he gone to Buuhoodle you would have said the same thing I guess..Take a little chill my dear friend and give the guy a chance to make the change that is needed. Wax kasta mucaarad baa tahay :D:D

Originally posted by Peace Action:

Che has become a cynic, what do you support saxib anyway?

Puntland no

A/Q no

Yey no

Sharif no

Aweys no

Shabaab no.

Che's opinion yes icon_razz.gif

War Gheelle...My town's tourism industry is suffering hence why Mr. Faroole should go their first with big entourage and stay for few days. That will be his version of stimulus package.

Peace-Action..I support Al-Shabaab though I don't agree with everything they do, and I will give Sharif the chance to make difference.

Duke....Here you go with Galkacayo, I'm telling safe places ku dhuumaaleysanaa :D

Again Che, has to try and dig it in. Galkacyu adeer is a major city now [relative to Somali cities], and it has peace between its two main communities. On the Puntland side its groiwng fast and is the second largest after Bossaso.

Its so safe we have Universities being built and fast growth, it can do with a bit of organizing and the new Turks are taking care of that. ;)

Mudane Che has all the rights to ask where the president will go next. I myself had the same Question. I was wondering since c.salaan shir is from laascaano will faroole go to laascano or will he go all the way to ceerigaabo where ilka jiir is from. Why choose this guys if they can not bring the support of their families. Well it is not negativity to ask questions. But I guess we have to give them time and chance. We can not jumbo a head if that is what you guys employing it is good point lol

Som@li   

Don't you guys still remmeber Aade Musse speach at Bosaso, :D . Talk without actions will not do anything, Odaygu hawl badan iyo Hadal yar haku dadaalo. :D