Refugees turned away

Uncertainty

Hopelessness

Dispair

Hunger

Strife

Lost

Unjust rulers

Its Friday tomorrow, make the most of it!

Peacenow   

Northerner, this is what we understand, most of us here at least.

I'm writing, message after message to journalists in the Western press urging, them to take up the issue of what is happening in Somalia today.

This is the response I got today from the deputy editor of the The Guardian newspaper (arguably the most powerful newspaper in the UK)

__

Simon.Jenkins@guardian.co.uk

to me

More options 11-Apr (18 hours ago)

Dear Sahardid

Many thanks for your email. The Guardian has covered Somalia extensively, and I am sure we will continue to do so.

With best wishes

Simon Jenkins

__

It does not help that though that we have members here, who continually dispel disinformation threads and fully back the TFG, simply cause their uncle is in line of money to fund their villas from donor aid nations.

N.O.R.F   

Al Jazeera cover Somalia well and tend to air the truth.

People are celebrating trips made by those responsible for the above. I'm just saying its our duty to keep in mind what is really happening.

Amen to aljazeera!Why didn't it air the dudes who were selling the river waters to the locals?Death was there,despair was there,hunger was there,hopelessness was there and everything u mentioned in ur list was there.So tell,what is new that wasn't there than the recent fresh casualties of the 4 days war.Why don't u remember all those who died in the oppression?Aha,so thousands didn't die in ICU's battles in the Capital?Old man,ur claims are becoming more bizarre by the day and if ur execuse is the 4 day's war,well guess what,ICU was battling months in Xamar.What do u say about that,dear philanthropist?

N.O.R.F   

I'm merely reminding people of the situation. If you wish to call me a hypocrite thats your perogative for whatever its worth.

ps lets not pretend the situation today is mirrored pre end of Dec 2006

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Amen to aljazeera!Why didn't it air the dudes who were selling the river waters to the locals?Death was there,despair was there,hunger was there,hopelessness was there and everything u mentioned in ur list was there.So tell,what is new that wasn't there than the recent fresh casualties of the 4 days war.Why don't u remember all those who died in the oppression?Aha,so thousands didn't die in ICU's battles in the Capital?Old man,ur claims are becoming more bizarre by the day and if ur execuse is the 4 day's war,well guess what,ICU was battling months in Xamar.What do u say about that,dear philanthropist?

They have taken the language of their uncle, that benevolent financier of their villas in Nairobi.

This is their uncle talking about the massacre in Xamar.

"any place from which a bullet is fired we will bombard it, regardless of whoever is there."

It does not help that though that we have members here, who continually dispel disinformation threads and fully back the TFG, simply cause their uncle is in line of money to fund their villas from donor aid nations.

Indeed, and to this i praise the very many excellent efforts of the nomads who have tried to stick to challanging this efforts of misinformation and defemation that SOL has facilitated.

The site owners have not exactly covered themselves in honour in allowing such deeply offensive and potentially corrupting mistruths to be posted on here.

But hey they are the owners its their progotive!

Thanks for the reminder Northner

Originally posted by Northerner:

[Q If you wish to call me a hypocrite thats your perogative for whatever its worth.

[/QB]

We were done with the hypocrisy thing at the other thread and i aint calling no one anything and more than that,it simply aint my business.Just tell the truth and do not come up with a list of biased excuses.

Originally posted by peacenow:

any place from which a bullet is fired we will bombard it, regardless of whoever is there."

I didn't write that and neither did the speaker write it.Its a military maxim,one that always has been there and one that will always be there.quell force with force,fire with fire and power by power.Simple terms indeed.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

quote:Originally posted by peacenow:

any place from which a bullet is fired we will bombard it, regardless of whoever is there."

I didn't write that and neither did the speaker write it.Its a military maxim,one that always has been there and one that will always be there.quell force with force,fire with fire and power by power.Simple terms indeed.
No dear, you are mixing up the words of the great uncle and yourself again. This is another comment that your co-consipirators on here wrote on the situation.

''Its better to massacre that to stay without a government forever''

N.O.R.F   

^^those who cheer for death and destruction are sad ;)

we all know the truth but sadly some are blind

Thousands dead

Fleeing refugees killed

Shortage of food and water

No medical supplies

Outbreaks of Cholera and TB

Refugees turned away

Uncertainty

Hopelessness

Dispair

Hunger

Strife

Lost

Unjust rulers

Its Friday tomorrow, make the most of it!