Sign in to follow this  
FatB

hajj anyone

see layzie! if u didnt go to cubia and scared all those innocent cubians, you could have sent your mom to hajji....!

spend your dough where u get the biggest bang not the biggest trill...?? :(

lol Rudy, what's with this cuba fetish you got going?

She is not going this year because of my brother, he couldn't commit due to schedule conflict, but insha allah next year, if we are all alive and kicking, it will happen.

Inshallah someday soon I'll go. However my cousin and his wife are going to Hajj they left few days ago. I wish them all the best.Infact I wish all the best to all the muslims going to Hajj may allah make it easy for them. Imen

Buuxo   

i wanted to go this year , but my brothers are not willing to be my muxram ,they think they are too young. im wondering is there such thing as 'rent a muxram' ?

No, you can't rent a muxaram. Sacuudis aren't foolish no more.

My brother-in-law asaga ayaa dadka u wado xajka every year, and each year it is getting harder and harder, especially each group vying to fill the limited quota of 3,000 citizens from Kanada loo ogolyahay, which is almost out of 900,000 Muslims.

So each year, it starts earlier to register, up to three months before xajka begins. You need sponsors, hosts, licences, proof of hotel reservations, etc, from Sacuudiya. You need to have all your clients travel tickets and copies of deposited cheques at hand a month or so before xaj starts in order to have a chance to be looked your file at their embassy in Ottawa.

You also need to 'prove' your clients are who they say they are in order to vet who is really muxaram, that doesn't have a muxaram, etc. It is tough to prove a husband and wife, when the marriage isn't officially registered or they married years ago in another country, which they demand you need to go to a local masaajid to get an "official" letter from it confirming your marraige, which they doublecheck. Or some brothers and sisters do not have same last name, say one registered her middle name as last and the other the last, which causes another problem.

Sometimes with this strict ristrictions it seems maba rabaan dad xajka aado because dadkii ayaa ku batay, and it is growing problem for the Kingdom.

Jamilah   

My dear mother and aunt have gone accompanied by my brother (who is 11 months younger than me!!) yes I was quite envious of his position :mad: but what can you do they needed a muxram.

Buuxo   

thanks MA, i never new it was that difficult. you mention that brothers n sisters that dont have the same last name , will not be accepted. is that certain or is there another way of explaining to them inorder to get the muxram recognition?