Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

THIS IS GAAROODI TURNING TO ALLAH...BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ASALAMU CALYKUM!

GAAROODI   

Any way brother and sisters.

I have come to the conclusion that LIFE IS TO SHORT AND THAT WE ARE HERE FOR A SHORT TIME. I am preparing to change myself and become a better muslim. If i offended anyone while i added to these debates, i apoligise and ask you to forgive me and not hold anything in your heart for me.i wish you guys all the best and inshalah i pray that you all find peace and Allah.

As i prepare for my own personal individual struggle to improve myself, i ask you to pray for me that inshalah i become successful in my struggle to become a better MUSLIM and better servent of allah.

THIS IS YOUR BROTHER GAAROODI LOGGING OFF.

ASALAMU CALYKUM !!

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

Any way brother and sisters.

I have come to the conclusion that LIFE IS TO SHORT AND THAT WE ARE HERE FOR A SHORT TIME. I am preparing to change myself and become a better muslim. If i offended anyone while i added to these debates, i apoligise and ask you to forgive me and not hold anything in your heart for me.i wish you guys all the best and inshalah i pray that you all find peace and Allah.

As i prepare for my own personal individual struggle to improve myself, i ask you to pray for me that inshalah i become successful in my struggle to become a better MUSLIM and better servent of allah.

THIS IS YOUR BROTHER GAAROODI LOGGING OFF.

ASALAMU CALYKUM !!

Good Gaaroodi

( ALAM YA'NI LILLADIINA AAMMANUU AN TAKHSHACA QULUUBUHUM LI DIKRILLAAHI WAMAA NAZALA MINAL XAQ)

your speach reminded me this Koranik verse sxb

may ALLAAH SW accept your Repentance

Malika   

^Amiin.

Alhamdulillah!...

Ya Allah! “Guide us in the straight path, the path of those to whom Thou art generous, not of those with whom Thou art angry nor of those who go astray,”[surah Fatiha]

“...then whoever follows My Guidance he shall neither go astray, nor shall be distressed. But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Qur’aan nor acts on its teachings) verily, for him is a life of hardship...”

Garoodi,wishing you all the best.

well done brother, i think i should follow suit. mashallah you have set a good example and i start my prayers tonight, because of your timely reminder.

Sincerely thanks

and pray for me too.

PS! today was a good day. Life is too short.

Aaliyyah   

Garoodi you are forgiven huuno even thou I cant remember anything you ever posted that was offensive. Personally I dont take anything written here personal.

anyhow, ilaahay ha kula garab galo walaal. Dunidu sa tidhi wa aroor iyo galin, ilaahay xaqa hana waafajiyo.

salaam

Hales   

Dont let your emotions get the better of you saaxib, wed like to see some shiikh attitude next time. So much so that youd be unrecognisable.

And change that Avatar, it has a Somaliland flag on it; highly confrontational. :D

Saalax   

Garoodi, you can still be a good muslim and still be supportive of your country somaliland! ogow taas but good decision by the way, i hope it means no more aggressiveness, and a new calm tune.