Sign in to follow this  
BOB

The Ugly Face of La Liga.

sigma   

the spainsh managers/fans behaviour has been completly out of order, but is'nt worse the fact that the governing bodies act with banal gestures?

why have they not stepped in and made this a serious issue, i can only wonder what the world cup will bring .. not on the pitch but off it, with these neo nazis. i know this is not popular with you sports fans but i really would stop a match and ban for a few matches teams and supporters with this behaviour. i am shocked but not surprised

spain should remember it's moor heritage :mad: after all they would still be eating dinner in the dark and driving horsecarts (as my spainsh friend says) :D

Related News: The world player of the year and teammate of Samuel Eto'o, Ronaldinho also remarked: "If Eto'o had walked, I would've done also."

I had so much respect for ronaldinho as a player but i have more respect for him now as a man with integrity, way to go dawg..

The only way you can hurt those clubs is their pucket, i mean if they made their teams either forfeit matches or deduct points then i am sure teams will ban those fans out of the stadiums..

SoMa_InC   

'Kick Racism out of Football' that is just a lame talk. Racism is here to stay. Us black people should accept that and move on. I am not saying all the White people are Racist but those primitive ones outshine them.

The world governing body, Fifa aint doing nothing. For instance, Spain's national team Coach/Manager is a proud Racist and is still keeping his job. Those who run the Spanish FA also agree with his racist views and thats why he is still the Manager.