Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

La Jihaada Amxaarada!

Pi   

Samaruia, doqonta walaalkeed baa u caqli qaba. Let Paragon be. LOL. Wuxuu maqlay Islaam iyo Soomaali baa la taageeraa. Dude doesn't understand under what conditions you can give support to someone who claims Islaanimo iyo Soomalinimo. Can you possibly support someone who kills, loots, steals under the name of Somalinimo and Islaanimo? Conditions, Conditions, Conditons.

Paragon   

Did, lool that coming from you is even more funnier :D . Pulling faces might be the suitable profession for you - keep that mouth shut however. What you have here is a cocktail of confused clanism and religiosity. Check your words first before you post them sxb. The Ayah you misquoted above is for Muslims and not to be used in defence by Orthodox Christians and their lapdogs. Got that?

Oh, go on, join hands, you, Sumarai and Captain and pray to Allah on behalf of the invading Tigrees then ;) . You pray for the safety of the innocent people of Mogadishu? Wow, aint that something!

Entertain your like-minded folks with your Instrumental Religiosity sxb. At least they have prove to be willing consumers of all things clanish. Good luck with your prayers....PS: I don't have to judge your religiosity; those who cried the shoes of Gaalo into Xamar have done that to themselves. 'They have been measured, weighed and they have been found wanting!' smile.gif

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Pi:

Can you possibly support someone who kills, loots, steals under the name of Somalinimo and Islaanimo?

You mean TFG and its leadership? Heck Khalaf & Yoonis would answer no when you put it like that.

These anti-gov't anti-stability folks getting rooted out is Allah's plan for Somalia.

Subxaanalah. I mean,is it me or are people sadistic here? You have people here wishing Fellow Muslims & Somalis to be wiped out of their houses. And worse, quoting the Holy Quran to corroborate their hatred? Inalilaah.

I think,the people who are asking and hoping that the people of Mogadishu to be wiped off have a personal hatred for those people. There is no way else i can understand how a young Somali wants an enemy army to finish off their own brethren.

May Allah have mercy on the Muslims who are being killed by Gaalo. And may allah,forgive the sins of those who are asking for muslims to be killed by Gaalo.

Pi   

^^ Nah. I meant the anarchists, terrorists, and national fugitives. But you already knew that.

Originally posted by Pi:

^^ Nah. I meant the anarchists, terrorists, and national fugitives.

:D:D

A budding Neo-con,LOL. You need salvation & i mean complete Quran saar.

Paragon my prayers are with the innocent Somalis at Mog. You twist religion to suit your whims and your doing it with my words doesn't surprise me at all. Listen sxb the ayah I quoted is just the way the world works, what can I say killing another muslim and looting his property makes one gaalo as well. You will find many people who agree with you sxb, but those who tell you the bitter truth are very few. ;)

Paragon   

^On whose invitation did the gaalo invade us? just answer that simple question. Then if you think a gaal is what i think he is, maybe you would understand things.

Bitter truth? like... some of your distant relatives invited a gaal and dont want admit that? And that you are praying for a gaal's safety? :D

Paragon my prayers are with the innocent Somalis at Mog

The ones who you just wished to be rooted out of this world? :eek:

OK, You need to make up your mind dear; Either you pray for their safety or you pray for their death. I know its hard,but make up your mind dear.

Tahliil   

Paragon: Do you even hear the Somali saying "Fiqi tolkii Kama janatago..." This shyt is that deep bro...Justifications, twisted excuses and blind support simply because of THE Tolka guud...is in display in this exchange. I've lost some of my good friends on that just because they could never get me to agree with what AdeerKEEN YEEY the vampire is doing not to reer Habeel but directly to all of us.

Paragon   

^^Lol Tahliil, walee 'Fiqih Tolkii kama janatago' ayaa soo koobta xaaladoo dhan!

Join the club Tahliil, disagreing to agree with adeer Yey makes us The Renegade Brothers smile.gif .

Paragon who invited who won't absolve Mogadishu of being the epicentre of over 17 years of grave injustice. You might be selective in what you bring to the table but I will continue to shed light on what you ignore. Mogadishu is a cursed city.

Faarax-Brown why are you isku *** ***? :confused:

Jacpher   

Originally posted Pi:

^^ Nah. I meant the anarchists, terrorists, and national fugitives. But you already knew that.

Such description fits Ina Yusuf and many members of his government perfectly.

[***Edited]Samurai walaal anaa ninkan Paragon layiraah warkiisa dhan ku hayee ee bal i sug inaadeerow.

Dulqaadka waa wax wanaagsane.

Waxaan anigu nasiib ku yeeladey in aan dhowr mar ninkan dhunsan aan la shakaysto. Maanta soomaalinimo iyo islanimo been ah buu halakan ku hayaa laakiin wixii uu aaminsan yahay hadii aan halakan ku soo bandhigo, cid alaale way ogaan in tiisa ay run ka ahayn balse qiiq la isku qariyey.

Kow ninkan reer buu necebyahay dhowr marna wuu ii sheegey ee ma qarsado adeer bal isaga laf ahantiisa weydii.

Waa ninka igu yiri reerka dega Waqooyi Bari gaar ahaneed degmooyinka Mudug, Nugaal iyo Bari in uu aad iyo aad u necebyahay oo waliba si xad dhaaf ah. Mana qarsado.

Wuxuu kaleeto uu sameeyey thread halakani oo ugu doodaaya in wax Soomaali weyn ama Soomaaliya layiraah ahi jirin. Wuxuu yiri reeraha goostey wey ku saxsanayeen maadaama Soomaaliyaa taariikhdeeda Raage Ugaas, Sayidka, Ahmed Gurey iyo Siyaad Barre wada ahayd sidaa daradeedna in soomaali kala guurto wax ka wanaagsani aysan jirin.

Teeda kale wuxuu war cad oo aan gabasho lahayn igu yiri Allaah baana iga sarreeya oo wallaahi hadaan hal kalma oo been ah ku dara illaahay maalinta qiyaamaha ha i soo istaajiyo.

Wuxuu Samariaow igu yiri 'Soomaali weyn ama wadan Soomaaliya la yiraah maba jiri karo sababtana waxaa weeye in Soomaaliya ama Soomaali Weyn anfacdo reer qura' reerkaasna Samurai waad iska garan kartaa ee waa reerka ku abtirsada Cabdiraxmaan Ismaciil. Sidaa daradeed ninkan wuxuu ku doodaayaa in Soomaaliya lakala gooyo reer walbana jidkeeda iska marto.

Wuxuu yiri Soomaaliya ama Soomaali weyn mala taageeri karo maadaama reer qura keliya benefit gareeyso oo advaantig ka helaysa. Waa nin waxaas camal aaminsan, walle wuu iga qosliyey. Dhowr marna wuxuu igu yiri reerkaaga waa necbahay laakiin markii aan la kaftamay wuxuu xitta ku darey 'reerkeyana waan necbahay'. lol Ninkaa ma nin fiyow baa? Bal iga jawaab Samuriaow.

Ani Paragon ma layaabayi, in aan qarxiyana niyad iga ma ahayn laakiin isaga ayaa la soo taagan oo aan xitaa is qarinaynin. Bal u fiirso postskiisa waxaad ka dhandhansani kartaa nacayb saa'id ah aniina Paragon ma layaabaayi ee waan aqaana si fiican maadaama aan dhowr mar la shakaystey dhinacaa iyo chatroomka SOL iyo waliba camel milk threadska. Waa nin aan sidaa loogu hadiyeeynin dhinaca caqliga iyo waliba fahamka ee iskaga dulqaata inshallah.

Warka waa iga kaa ee ninkii Paragon hadaan ka been sheegey ama aan 'qarxis' ku sameeyey waad iga raali ahanysaan maadaama aan runtii sheegey keliya, teeda kale Paragon baa laf ahantiisa aamusaynin oo mar wable soo bandhigayaa nacaybkiisa reer qura. Bal aan isaga ka war sugno inshallah.

Waa iga intaas.

Wabillahi towfiiq,

Sakhar.