Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland laughs of secessionist claims..

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

No sister, your question was why would reer fight for an entity like Puntland if it has neglected them?

My answer to that was because of qabiil, whether it's wrong or not, always qabiil loyalty wins.

You just said, although we know what Abdullahi Yusuf is doing is shameful, you support him and admire him because he is well related to you by blood? if that is the case, then sister diracii wilka ahaa sowdigan iska gubay?
:D

How has Puntland neglected them? Should I say I'm no longer a Puntlander because my ancestral towns aren't as developed as Bosaso? Please bro, Puntland hasn't neglected Sool and if it had people wouldn't be fighting and dying on behalf of an entity that doesn't respect them.

Abdullahi Yusuf isn't a saint, but everyone has their faults. I would( and have) support him even if it's against the interest of my own clan, so please save me the lecture.

Khalaf,

Calm down now, you don't want to be banned. ;)

Khalaf   

^^^walaalshiis i dont giva. um telling it like it is the admin is bogus. xalane is a good dude wit good conduct i know em he dont disrespect no-body, worst he ever said was potato, and was in heated debates wit other cats that aint on no list, i dont think anyone should be banned everyone is an adult and can handle divrse views, even Aub everyone is cool yo.

i understand they gotta "clean" dis section up...but all the trash talking was going on, i aint never seen xalane disrespect cats. thats why its bogus.

Liibaan   

Muj snm,

That name should be reserved for those solely fought along side the Zayid,

The name somalilander should be reserved for those solely fought for SNM, since it’s their invention,

Somalilander and Somaliland is reserved for the people and regions of northwest respectively

the current Planders from Mudug and Bari opposed him most of the time. Anyways, that was just a thought that came to my mind.

Can you stop distorting the history, because what you saying is lies

Reer bari and mudug fought alongside the sayid against Italian invaders most of the time, so stop the nonsense and the hate

Markaa Reer bari waa daraawiish wax adi ku quseeyana maaha

BTW...could you get my name correct at least, saaxib as you see i am not distorting your name, why should you?

OK I will stop bad casow, lakiin adna jooji inaad dadka walaalaha ka dhex shaqeesid

Diradiraale meel xun buu ku danbeeyaa, fitnadana jooji

Sool is neglected by Puntland financially in the side they control

Stop the nonsense, waxba isma dhamaan gobolada soomaaliya

well Awdal, Togdheer is neglected by clan-entity of Somaliland

yet they are foot soldiers and are first line of defense for Puntland.

Sool foot soldiers are defending their people and their land against the aggressors, its common sense

The question is why should foot soldiers from northwest invade sool, sanaag and cayn? dhul balaadhsi, aqoonsi raadin, ingriis baa nawada guumeesan jiray... and other nonsence

Just because of qabiil,

Horaa loo yidhi ninka waalan, waxuu umaleeyaa inay dadka kale waalanyihiin

Its good that you admitted finally, the only reason woqooyi galbeed want to secede is because they dreaming to have one day a clan-utopia called somaliland(formerly-snm),and that’s why you support your clan militia Bad Casow

markaa isla yaab

My answer to that was because of qabiil, whether it's wrong or not, always qabiil loyalty wins

If you believe its all about qabiil then leave us alone sxb, and stay in your region socalled Somaliland (=snm)

Just because of qabiil, just like you are willing to defend the old man (MMA iga qalee nooh, I edited
) and even sport him down in your signature. What is that all about, he doesnt' pay you or does he?

Duqa, call the Frail Stooge or whoever public figure ah whatever you want, dabadhili'f iyo wax kaleba. It is only against the rules when someone calls that the members of this forum since they are not public figures.

yo! the strange is that this just dont play! u come here sporting yeey the PIG and the somali flag!

but do u understand that yeey is just the pres and in somalia's so called dem form of politics, hes basically cermonial and the pm should be doing all the talking n stuff!!

i know the pm is like deaf n dumb!! his teeth gets on the way so he cant talk!! but gal thats no reason for u inaad sanka naga marmarsid yeey!!

I MEAN IF U REALLY LOVE TFG, WONT U BE RUNNING WITH GEEDI'S PIC?? GIMME A BREAK.

that reeks like clan shyte!! u got a different smell, let us get a whif..!

'sheikh' Khalaf and 'sheikh' Red sea should be left discussing these issues others keep off. icon_razz.gif

It well explains how far folks here have used religion to justify the political correctness of their Qabiil or respective qabqable.

so i guess they will be frequently quoting 'Rawahu abu.........' :D

Khalaf   

AJ sxb cuuqadaad iska bixi sxb, its not raagnimo to hold grudages namean in particular online dang peeps crying ban cats, this is place of ideas, i didnt agree wit some cats on list n their view, have even been insulted by some but dont want them to be banned, or have any grudges against them they cool to me, only ayar wit da af xuumo so their can be discussions.

That was xalanes was his viewspoints sxb,right or wrong, he a miltary cat...i had talks wit him both public and private and never agreed to his views, but their his namean, and his always had respectful conduct.....brother xalane has been called every name in da book here insulted over and over again by certain cats, he never disrespected nor got into qabil shit u acusse him of take off ur cuqaadaad glasses homie, worst ever said was grow some beard, or potato response.....ninkas wa raageedi and Admin scapegoated him. Thats my piece.

Ahmed Gure as my boy xalane would say grow some beard and come back. peace

Khalaf, i am only responding to what i observed. there are many people on here that i disagree with but that is fine and i respect the majority of them.

However there were individuals here who were always talking about killing and anihilating their enemies which is the last thing our people back need whichever side of the arguement may be. i am sorry but i just cannot stand those like Xalane who were always condoning killings and asking for people to deny diplomacy so that another war could be started.

For this reason alone my previous post was justified

RedSea   

Violet,

Abdullahi Daba Dhilif has many countless faults that both you and I know, you support him for one reason as you stated and that is because he is adeero.

Anyways, you said save the lecture, so yeah have a nice day inanta.

Garaad Canood,

OK, Puntland troops could be named Darawiish. I am not being dira diraala, I asked you a question as to why that was and you went on and on...no need for that.

Togdheer and Awdal are both doing alot better than Sool for sure. Both states have Universities, neither SOOL nor Sanaag has such. The neglect I am speaking shows saaxib.

BTW...you are still refering me as SNM, I am suprised you haven't learned lesson when those people were banned. It's against the rules, I want to remind because I want to be able to continue to whip you in cyber discussion, and I don't want to lose you, so stop the name calling saaxib. lool

Khalaf,

stop crying for Xalane, he was one sick human being. He is the one who stated that people need to be killed in Hargeysa, the same goes to Pi who countless times have been warned yet he contiuned until well he was tossed.

Taada ilaasho sxb.

me   

Togdheer and Awdal are both doing alot better than Sool for sure. Both states have Universities, neither SOOL nor Sanaag has such. The neglect I am speaking shows saaxib.

Nugaal University

Nugaal%20Logo.htm