Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

Tribal Jihad from the ICU war is on the rise!!!

so called wadaads. so much name calling here that you wonder' are we all muslims? do you like eating the flesh of your brother? or maybe we talking politicals and everything became permissable!

subhanalah- fear allah people. that is all i am gonna say before the reality comes.

ElPunto   

^'So called' is hardly name calling. And the only reason I called them 'so called' is because this purported action to invade Baidoa hardly comports with the actions of true Muslim leaders.

One other thing - if you want people to take your comments as dacaad - lose the lecturing, self righteous tone.

First all brother or sister' I dont know what to say about your last comment- because if i tell you to fear allah- are you saying i am not daacad? are you saying no one will take me serious untill i loose the righteous tone? how should i talk like- use words that are full of nifaaq- by the way this is just to warn all people ' us included.

Everyone is painted with a black brush- guilty before innocence with words like this.

pur·port·ed -Assumed to be such; supposed: the purported author of the story.

Supposed: Presumed to be true or real without conclusive evidence.

Allegedly-Represented as existing or as being as described but not so proved; supposed.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Asxabul_kahf:

First all brother or sister' I dont know what to say about your last comment- because if i tell you to fear allah- are you saying i am not daacad? are you saying no one will take me serious untill i loose the righteous tone? how should i talk like- use words that are full of nifaaq- by the way this is just to warn all people ' us included.

Everyone is painted with a black brush- guilty before innocence with words like this.

Allegedly-Represented as existing or as being as described but not so proved; supposed.

Depending on the context - when someone says 'fear allah' - the implication is that those to whom they say that don't fear allah. That is a self righteous tone - do not assume that people don't fear allah.

Purported, supposed, allegedly are all words indicative of some doubt as to the facts. Thus they simply cannot be as you put 'painted with a black brush' nor are they 'guilty before innocence' since, again, these are words indicative of doubt! :eek:

Originally posted by ThePoint:

quote:Originally posted by Asxabul_kahf:

Depending on the context - when someone says 'fear allah' - the implication is that those to whom they say that don't fear allah. That is a self righteous tone - do not assume that people don't fear allah.

Purported, supposed, allegedly are all words indicative of some doubt as to the facts. Thus they simply cannot be as you put 'painted with a black brush' nor are they 'guilty before innocence' since, again, these are words indicative of doubt! :eek:
I told you earlier to fear allah- wether you are doing wrong or not' because it is always benefitial to the beleivers to be conscious of their creator. Second it is easy to get lost in arguments and political views so it is a wake up call to bring us back to being sane.

I am sure you already know bro/sis that also our deen doesnt permit us to say something we are doubtfull about or that can create doubt in others. But other than that i thank you for being decent and understanding- Unlike some who scratch with mere low jabs. Naxarey stop the insults if you are capable of being decent!